MADONNA MENTIONED MY TARANTINO PAGE & ATE CUBB'S ARTWORK.

Ai Papi Si.

Quentin doesn't have a twitter unforch.

Ugh I am so bad at this. Ok what should I call the page? If I make a page will all of you "like" it? I'm gonna get Pector to post it on the MadonnaNation official Twitta too, assuming I do a good job of this :lol: I need CUBB to help me make a good profile image too, or any graphic designer talant.

UPD8:

http://facebook.com/tarantinoforgangbang

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

The only people caring would be fans, so the name doesn't need to be "Quentin needs to direct Gang Bang For Madonna Page".

GO FOR SOMETHING THAT GRABS YOU BY THE BALLS. LET'S NOT DO SESAME STREET. HAVE YOU HEARD THE SONG, GUNS UP, SEX ON, FUCKING DIE!

OH that's good - do you think it'd work? Madonna would find it funny tbh. Should I do that?

I actually tried to post Querentino for Gang Bang but it said my 120 seconds had not passed BUT I like CUBB's title better! Love it. Use it, we will like the page. You heard the Queen, let's do this!

The only people caring would be fans, so the name doesn't need to be "Quentin needs to direct Gang Bang For Madonna Page".

GO FOR SOMETHING THAT GRABS YOU BY THE BALLS. LET'S NOT DO SESAME STREET.

You're absolutely right. DONE. Now. I need a good creative picture. Something that will POP. Something with a gun. Yes? Any ideas?

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Maybe we can have people submit an image for it and we can vote which we like? Any that don't win can still be put ON the page itself anyway, may as well let fans have fun on it.

Maybe we can have people submit an image for it and we can vote which we like? Any that don't win can still be put ON the page itself anyway, may as well let fans have fun on it.

Great idea, I will add EVERY pic.

For now though, we need something good for the default pict. God I wish I was better with Facbeook.

You're absolutely right. DONE. Now. I need a good creative picture. Something that will POP. Something with a gun. Yes? Any ideas?

YES BABY.

THE Madonna images of the decade.

2010%20-%20Madonna%20by%20Alas%20&%20Piggott%20for%20Interview%20-%2004.jpg

OR

Madonna-Photo-shott-for-Interview-May-2010-madonna-11940269-1530-2000.jpg

Robster, where are you? You need to create a fierce M picture like right now! :D

OMG - someone PM HIM!!!! Nevermind, I will PM him :lmao:

Guys I am serious about this if you are. We have direct access to Guy Oseary via Twitter. if we annoy the SHIT out of them both, it could happen. Maybe not now but maybe down the line sometime this year. It happened with Betty White!!

OMG - someone PM HIM!!!! Nevermind, I will PM him :lmao:

Guys I am serious about this if you are. We have direct access to Guy Oseary via Twitter. if we annoy the SHIT out of them both, it could happen. Maybe not now but maybe down the line sometime this year. It happened with Betty White!!

You know, it all really depends on M and Quentin's schedule. We all know she is busy as fuck rehearsing but she WILL shoot videos for interludes so anything is possible if Quention agrees to it. The fact that she mentioned him so many times and tweeted that today (Benni Benassi even retweeted it and posted a smiley behind it) speaks volumes. Everyone wants it!

You know, it all really depends on M and Quentin's schedule. We all know she is busy as fuck rehearsing but she WILL shoot videos for interludes so anything is possible if Quention agrees to it. The fact that she mentioned him so many times and tweeted that today (Benni Benassi even retweeted it and posted a smiley behind it) speaks volumes. Everyone wants it!

Yes. All we need is just to call more attention to it.

Yes. All we need is just to call more attention to it.

Perez Hilton could maybe post the group on his site then. He also retweeted it. Other M sites could post it on their news pages. I know there is war between those sites and everybody hates Perez but it could work if we all 'unite' for this cause. :lol:

Spamming the comments section of MDNA related songs and videos on youtube with links to the group could also help.

Or it could backfire. :lmao:

I swear to god the first time I heard the Gang Bang snippet I pictured a yellow motel room, neon lights, strippers dancing on stripper poles, guns,deserted highways and a couple of Madonna crotch grabs. Please let this happen. :dramatic: