MDNA #1 in 50 countries

Flip The Switch

Wow! That's a very big opening especially considering there has been zero promotion and no hits.

Yep! Hopefully will shut those people up who were whining about the "lack of promotion" when she almost doubled the #2 contender. But yeah, now we'll never hear the end of .... "but if she did more promo, she would have sold 700,000 copies". BULLSHIT!!! A bulk of those sales came from pre-sales, etc.... that stem from her Superbowl exposure... ultimate exposure. ULTIMATE MADONNA!

Yep! Hopefully will shut those people up who were whining about the "lack of promotion" when she almost doubled the #2 contender. But yeah, now we'll never hear the end of .... "but if she did more promo, she would have sold 700,000 copies". BULLSHIT!!! A bulk of those sales came from pre-sales, etc.... that stem from her Superbowl exposure... ultimate exposure. ULTIMATE MADONNA!

tumblr_m17lh2wZOj1qfgkudo1_500.gif

Keep humping. Don't stop. :lol:

If these numbers pan out, this will be her third biggest opening week ever, following Music in 2000 and Ray of Light in 1998. Even COADF only sold 350,000 and that was during the holiday season.

not to mention those luna people like Roger Friedchicken who are claiming she gave over 100.000 cds for free with tickets..they are getting on my nerves.

Only 50,000 came from the SB pre-orders.

that was only before the event (not including the huge monday sales) and it was "north of 50000" wasn't it?

If these numbers pan out, this will be her third biggest opening week ever, following Music in 2000 and Ray of Light in 1998. Even COADF only sold 350,000 and that was during the holiday season.

:thumbsup:

not to mention those luna people like Roger Friedchicken who are claiming she gave over 100.000 cds for free with tickets..they are getting on my nerves.

Even if you subtract 100K, she still sold really well. 250K was everyone's initial estimate.

The 50K figure supposedly was from the first day of iTunes pre-orders. Billboard (or Paul Grein) probably will report the physical vs. digital numbers, but I'd be surprised if it posted a percentage for the album redemptions.

It looks like she is going to enter the german charts at #3 :thumbsup: that`s not bad !

Don`t get me wrong, but I´m a bit disappointed by that. Germany is one of her biggest market and I was sure she will have another number one album here !

Whatever.....I love MDNA :clap::bow::fag: I can`t stop listening :dramatic:

Guest jamesshot

I would say 50-100K might be ticket redemptions honestly. regardless, amazing number!

I'd guess 20,000-25,000 tops for ticket redemption.