MDNA #1 in 50 countries

Flip The Switch

Guys, how many versions does she have at iTunes? 3 versions?

plus pre-orders from the tour

plus retail sales

= should be #1.

This is true, btw, is it true that most of her sales use to come from retail stores?

This is true, btw, is it true that most of her sales use to come from retail stores?

Let's hope that her gorgeous album covers play the big part in sales.

Let's hope that her gorgeous album covers play the big part in sales.

You mean this is not gorgeous ???!!!

lionelrichietuskegeejan.jpg

Just Kidding !!!!!!

I am praying MDNA will be Numero Uno !

Midweeks in UK just released and MDNA number 1. This should be her 12th number 1 album?

Yeah, bigger than Elvis. The most number one albums for a solo artist ever!

sad about singles thou she used to be huge singles artist in UK..

Yeah but all of us old uns like to buy a physical copy. :lol: They dont make them and the shops have closed down.

I really hope the album hits #1 EVERYWHERE because it deserves to! It's the most satisfying album I've purchased in a long time.

On a side note - There are some apartments by the river close to where I work and yesterday I heard 'Waiting' from the 'Erotica' album BOOMING out from a stereo in one of the top floor apartments...really put a smile on my face! It shows you that the release of MDNA or at least brand awareness of Madonna is having impact. :clap:

I really hope the album hits #1 EVERYWHERE because it deserves to! It's the most satisfying album I've purchased in a long time.

On a side note - There are some apartments by the river close to where I work and yesterday I heard 'Waiting' from the 'Erotica' album BOOMING out from a stereo in one of the top floor apartments...really put a smile on my face! It shows you that the release of MDNA or at least brand awareness of Madonna is having impact. :clap:

Erotica is everything. :bow:

baron.jpg

[FlopFan] OMG, who's that guy? Why didn't Madonna have a baby with him? [/FlopFan]

FABIEN BARON!!!

Who designed the SEX BOOK....directed EROTICA....is the Editor of INTERVIEW MAG....and designed the TRUTH OR DARE fragrance campaign.

FABIEN BARON!!!

Who designed the SEX BOOK....directed EROTICA....is the Editor of INTERVIEW MAG....and designed the TRUTH OR DARE fragrance campaign.

I love Fabien. I've been obsessed with the Erotica album cover for ages. When the time comes I want him or Giovanni Bianco doing my book art.

FABIEN BARON!!!

Aha, so it's him. What a resume :wow:

Is the photo from the Bedtime Stories era? To me it looks so. Have they worked on something around that time?

Guest groovyguy

http://hitsdailydouble.com/news/newsPage.cgi?news08913

MADONNAÂ’S MATERIAL GAINS

New MDNA Album Debuts on Top, Richie, Shinedown Debut

March 28, 2012

madonna07.gif

Madonna: Feeling the love

She’s no longer “Like a Virgin,” or even the Material Girl, for that matter, but Madonna is still a pop diva superstar.

MadgeÂ’s Interscope debut, MDNA, her 12th studio album and first under a recently inked deal with Live Nation, is her first new collection in four years, since 2008Â’s Hard Candy. ItÂ’s a lock for #1 on next weekÂ’s HITS Album sales chart, with between 325-350k, beating that albumÂ’s 280k opening.

Those figures are based on one-day sales figures which our crack retail staff arrived at by throwing darts at a board. Take that, Soundscan!

Lionel RichieÂ’s Mercury Nashville bow, Tuskegee, a collection of his greatest hits performed with country stars such as Blake Shelton, Jason Aldean, Kenny Chesney, Rascal Flatts, Tim McGraw, Shania Twain, Willie Nelson and Jimmy Buffett, is the big surprise, with a robust first-week estimate in the 140-160k range. The album has even hit the #1 slot at iTunes over Madonna.

Guest Xanthium

Well I'm pleased with the numbers. Imagine if she actually promoted the album. She will be able to have bragging rights for one week by saying look what I can open with with no promo. Next week will be a different matter as the album drops like a bat out of hell (I'm scared, can't you tell?).

Like I said in the other thread, the fact that she can have a number 1 album without any promotion or a strong lead single when people like Lady Gaga rely on YouTube and Twitter to achieve success on a sophomore album, already riding high off of fame, is pretty amazing.

Love this! I would have been tempted to Rush up there and make friends :lmao: I always try to bond with people who love her!

:D

After a week's worth of downloads, GIRL GONE WILD and GIVE ME ALL YOUR LUVIN' still figure higher than any of the MDNA tracks. Following behind are GANG BANG, MASTERPIECE and I DON'T GIVE A.... The rest of the other album tracks which were visible during the initial day/s of release no longer appear to have charted.

If this is used as a gauge for future release/s, Gang Bang is an (odd) favourite distantly followed by I Don't Give A... (since Masterpiece is already released as a single in the UK only).

US iTunes Album as of 03 April, 2012

# 9 MDNA (Deluxe Version) - Madonna

UK iTunes Album as of 03 April, 2012

# 12 MDNA (Deluxe Version) - Madonna

Canada iTunes as of 03 April, 2012

# 5 MDNA (Deluxe Version) - Madonna

Australia iTunes Album as of 03 April, 2012

# 17 MDNA (Deluxe Version) - Madonna

more chart details on http://mymonumentalicons.blogspot.com/2012/04/madonna-mdna-album-chart-performance.html

:clap: