MDNA #1 in 50 countries

Flip The Switch

She is going to be fine no matter if she enters at the number one spot or not. Don't get me wrong it's nice and a kick in the ass of all those naysayers but is it really that important? There might be always a territory on this planet where there is an act that is hipper at the moment or is a huge local star who realeases an album at the same time and in result she fails to grab that coveted number one. Even in countries she has always entered at number one. Anyway, will she enter at number one globally? Hell yeah.

BTW shouldn't we be used to number 2s? Isn't this like a running gag in her discography that she has tons of number 2s? F*ck Titanic!

That Lionel Richie album is JUST the sort of thing that goes down easy with boring old USA audiences so I guess this is not surprising. I hope M can come out on top! Also noticed her iTunes star rating is dropping. I wrote and posted a five star blurb!

In sweden too..

3 versions of MDNA in top 10 ih these countries!!

it's because the Standard Edition (explicit and edited) and Deluxe edition (explicit version) are counted separately.

You know what's strange? When the album cover was revealed (the deluxe version) I couldn't fully appreciate it. Remember it seeming too colorful and chop chop-y but in the end its subtle and vintage. It has a formal quality not seen in contemporary graphic design. I still enjoy the cunt of Hard Candy being a 50 year old spread of vag—love that. I suppose MDNA may dethrone Erotica for best Madonna album cover.

You know what's strange? When the album cover was revealed (the deluxe version) I couldn't fully appreciate it. Remember it seeming too colorful and chop chop-y but in the end its subtle and vintage. It has a formal quality not seen in contemporary graphic design. I still enjoy the cunt of Hard Candy being a 50 year old spread of vag—love that. I suppose MDNA may dethrone Erotica for best Madonna album cover.

Hard Candy's cover does have a sorta in your face appeal to it that only Madonna could pull off.

Hard Candy's cover does have a sorta in your face appeal to it that only Madonna could pull off.

I love it because it screams Candy Shop but in terms of design and longevity it's the most instantly dated thing she's ever done cover wise for a studio album.

Guest Xanthium

What do you all think about this #3 business?

I think if she does come in at #3 in the US on Billboard, it's her own damn fault. Bitch should've promoted. It'll be a shame if she misses #1, especially by Lionel Richie. But he did promote his ass off this week so I give him props.

but it's itunes right....is that a accurate indication of the real bb hot 100..

i can live with her singles not being on top anymore because the agest us radio wont play her like they used too, but her album should and must be on top. 'not just its madonna, it's great. and deserves to be on top......on the other hand....she should and could've made one evening free to promote it on letterman, ellen, regis and kelly, etc.. one evening of not rehearsing for the tour is not gonna hurt the preparations for this spectacle..

but it's itunes right....is that a accurate indication of the real bb hot 100..

retail will make up most of the sales... Lionel is doing great there too, but Madonna also has the concert ticket redemptions which will be small but possibly the edge she needs.

I kinda prefer the cover of the standard edition now.

As attractive as the standard cover is. It looks like a perfume ad. It says nothing about MDNA like the deluxe cover being a face close up of Madonna with her face in semi profile.