MDNA #1 in 50 countries

Flip The Switch

When BTW came out, the album went #1 in every country with iTunes by that time, exactly 21. Now MDNA is #1 in 48 countries, because the number of iTunes Stores is higher. This is because recently Latin American countries got iTunes Store.

And yes, Gaga might not sell singles like Katy, Adele or even Rihanna, but she sells albums. BTW was the 2nd. best selling album of 2011, only outsold by Adele's 21. And in my opinion, that is more important than have a summer smash hit or a 5x platinum generic pop tune (Katy's 6 #1s)

I'm not here to fight or something, I'm just telling what I think.

I'm suspicious of you - troll/Little Monster type. I've seen your other posts too.

Watch it - I've got my eye on you.

BTW was the 2nd. best selling album of 2011, only outsold by Adele's 21.

Is there an official source for this? In the US -her biggest market- it wasn't the 2nd best selling album. She was outsold by Adele AND Michael Bubble if you consider the whole of 2011 (as in the Soundscan report) or also by Taylor Swift if you count only until November, as the Billboard Year End Chart does.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

I know. It actually really annoys me :lol: WHY DON'T YOU WANT AN EXTRA 3 SONGS FOR AN EXTRA $2?????? ugh.

Nicki Minaj's new album is priced like this in Australia:

Standard: $19

Deluxe: $21

WHO IS BUYING THAT STANDARD WTF??????

I know. It actually really annoys me :lol: WHY DON'T YOU WANT AN EXTRA 3 SONGS FOR AN EXTRA $2?????? ugh.

Nicki Minaj's new album is priced like this in Australia:

Standard: $19

Deluxe: $21

WHO IS BUYING THAT STANDARD WTF??????

I agree! But just now I bought both MDNA copies ONLY because I love that cover shot of her in red dress!

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Aren't the DELUXE shipments (supposedly) limited though? As in, a year or two from now the regular editions will be more readily available in stock, non? :confused:

YES.

Buying a standard edition is like picking up 5 year later LEFT OVER stock.

Guest Xanthium

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it came down to stupidity. I guess as a hardcore music lover, I make sure I know exactly what is being released and on what edition. There are a lot of casual music buyers out there who just blithely purchase stuff.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

i believe the US walmart 2 disc edition was said to be limited- it omits Gang Bang and I Fucked Up, and add another mix of GMAYL. Not very exciting.

ROTFLMFAO.

This album without Gang Bang is pointless. Who the PHUCK is buying that FLOP edition?

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

the people of walmart don't want to lower themselves to hearing about shootings and the B word

But the offensive B word song is STILL there!

B'DAY SONG.

i believe the US walmart 2 disc edition was said to be limited- it omits Gang Bang and I Fucked Up, and add another mix of GMAYL. Not very exciting.

NOT AT ALL!

:clap::thumbsup:

Madonna’s 12th studio album, MDNA was released globally yesterday 26 March 2012 and after a full day’s worth of downloads, several iTunes album charts generated MDNA’s position at NO. 1 !

Based on the chart results, GIRL GONE WILD and GIVE ME ALL YOUR LUVIN’ figure higher than any of the MDNA tracks which supports the idea that they were “arguably” the most single-worthy from the lot. Following behind are GANG BANG, I DON’T GIVE A…, MASTERPIECE and BEAUTIFUL KILLER. Surprisingly, TURN UP THE RADIO never showed up despite it being a fan favourite.

(more) http://mymonumentalicons.blogspot.com/2012/03/madonna-mdna-itunes-album-chart.html

:sassy::bow: