LMFAO remix deluxe edition inclusion

erotica blu

Well actually, you said "I can't be bothered to take it seriously to dislike it" which to me implies you have no opinion on it at all since you feel it doesn't qualify as a proper song.

I'll state once again... it's a fun song. Something that I don't take seriously to the point I dislike it. I never said it didn't "qualify as a proper song". That's obviously your thoughts.

I hated it at first but now it's not so bad. The bonus remixes on *MY MDNA* are 'Girl Gone Wild' (Justin Cognito Remix Edit), 'Give Me All Your Luvin'' (LMFAO Remix), 'Turn Up The Radio' (Leo Zero Remix), 'Masterpiece' (Kid Capri Remix) and Love Spent (Acoustic Version).

Guest bluejean

I never said it didn't "qualify as a proper song". That's obviously your thoughts.

Yes it is. Glad we got that sorted.

I'll record my farts and put them on Itunes. I wasn't serious when I was farting so surely that makes them good?

It sounds like you were having fun when you nearly shit yourself in the studio but I can't justify disliking your farts because I can't smell them.

Just finished listening to MDNA again and Best Friend ended with Madonna saying 'It's so sad that it had to end...' and I was like 'aw' *tear* and then those hideous generic cha cha beats of the remix started and I was DISGUSTED.

That is all.

:kiss2:

Just finished listening to MDNA again and Best Friend ended with Madonna saying 'It's so sad that it had to end...' and I was like 'aw' *tear* and then those hideous generic cha cha beats of the remix started and I was DISGUSTED.

That is all.

I felt the same way while listening to the CD. When I ripped it, I made sure not to include that crappy remix. Love Spent (Acoustic) sounds much better after Best Friend.

I hated it at first but now it's not so bad. The bonus remixes on *MY MDNA* are 'Girl Gone Wild' (Justin Cognito Remix Edit), 'Give Me All Your Luvin'' (LMFAO Remix), 'Turn Up The Radio' (Leo Zero Remix), 'Masterpiece' (Kid Capri Remix) and Love Spent (Acoustic Version).

There are too damn many mixes on that Smirnoff version for me to wade through, I'd go round the bend with the mind-numbing monotony, I haven't been into her mixes since the 90s really. All I bothered with was the Justin Cognito and AVCII mixes of GGW and that acoustic mix of Love Spent. I'm sure the rest is just more pointless wastes of time, besides this album hardly needs remixed anyway, last thing it needs!

I have respect for my ears and my body so the first thing I did was to delete that atrocity from my music library.

I think it would be appropriate to use LMFAO as my reaction to this post

because thats exactly what i did haha