LMFAO remix deluxe edition inclusion

erotica blu

Obviously this decision was made prior to the market reaction to GMAYL. It feels like this was also meant for American music buyers who actually spend money on junk like LMFAO.

It sucks that iTunes and the Japanese get the superior choices—Love Spent (Acoustic Version)- Girl Gone Wild (Justin Cognito Remix).

Guest Xanthium

I really like the LMFAO remix. I must be the only one. Although I would've preferred the JC remix of GGW to be on the bonus disc. Hell, the bitch should've included all 3 remixes on the bonus disc for all territories instead of splitting them up. MONEY GRUBBING WHORE :americanlife:

Guest I'llTeachYouHowTo...

i removed it from my album on my ipod. i already had the remix from the remix EP anyway. it was too jarring on the album. i wish they had included a different remix if they INSISTED on having one on the album. i would have just preferred another new song, really.

I hate that LMFAO mix with a passion. Love Spent acoustic would've been a much better choice.

This.

It sucks cause I put the deluxe in my friends car and we couldn't listen to the acoustic version cause of the ill-fated remix. But, hey what can we do at this point. Remove it from the tracklising. I already did.

i removed it from my album on my ipod. i already had the remix from the remix EP anyway. it was too jarring on the album. i wish they had included a different remix if they INSISTED on having one on the album. i would have just preferred another new song, really.

isn't life tough?

Obviously this decision was made prior to the market reaction to GMAYL. It feels like this was also meant for American music buyers who actually spend money on junk like LMFAO.

It sucks that iTunes and the Japanese get the superior choices—Love Spent (Acoustic Version)- Girl Gone Wild (Justin Cognito Remix).

OMG I was not aware of this. Those damn Japs STILL getting bonus tracks after all this time. :rant: OK, I need to find this shyt.

LMFAO is fun in a very throwaway way, their mix isn't really any worse than the source material but it's not as good as their own shit either.

I don't know where you live, but I think what you say here is quite unfair to the Americans. Not that I think LMFAO are great or anything. In fact, I really am not a fan, but that said, their biggest singles and their latest album did respectably well in most regions not just America. Not only that, their lesser successful singles charted higher in other regions (especially UK) than the U.S. Even their collaboration efforts with other artists were more successful in the UK. So obviously this isn't a group that appeals to ONLY "American music buyers who actually spend money on junk".

I don't know where you live, but I think what you say here is quite unfair to the Americans. Not that I think LMFAO are great or anything. In fact, I really am not a fan, but that said, their biggest singles and their latest album did respectably well in most regions not just America. Not only that, their lesser successful singles charted higher in other regions (especially UK) than the U.S. Even their collaboration efforts with other artists were more successful in the UK. So obviously this isn't a group that appeals to ONLY "American music buyers who actually spend money on junk".

Interscope being a label LMFAO is on, along with Nicki Minaj, and MIA — I strongly suspect their primary concern is how they can make this album as marketable to American shoppers first and foremost as possible.

Interscope being a label LMFAO is on, along with Nicki Minaj, and MIA I strongly suspect their primary concern is how they can make this album as marketable to American shoppers first and foremost as possible.

Of course, America is always a focus for any artist in entertainment. Most entertainers would give their left nut to be successful in the U.S. However, it still doesn't negate the fact they have been just as successful elsewhere. Your earlier comment alludes that LMFAO are only appealing to Americans who "buy junk". Obviously, that isn't true since the UK and other regions enjoy buying their "junk".