Madonna MDNA Day on Twitter

Guest groovyguy

"Buy Born This Way Tomorrow" is trending on Twitter. :electropop: They're just as insecure as their idol. :lmao: I really haven't seen that kind of behavior on such a big scale from stans of other pop stars. :|

I really hope someone will read some of the questions that are worth asking to Madonna. Some of the things those idiots are saying are just shit and it's better she doesn't see them.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

SMOKING GUN.

BANG BANG SHOT YOU DEAD.

BEAUTIFUL KILLER.

Imma ax her why she is a murderer on dis album.

Guy O. Should cancel it, copy some of the nastiest tweets from Mongsters and call out THAT THING on her hypocrisy with her anti-bullying lies. Would be Atomic on her image.

they should cancel the twitter chat and move it to facebook instead. when you search #askmadonna, there's a lot of garbage and hatred out there. there's no way they can beat 20 million lost soul lil monsters.

it turns out #AskMadonnaAboutGaga :rant:

Guy O. Should cancel it, copy some of the nastiest tweets from Mongsters and call out THAT THING on her hypocrisy with her anti-bullying lies. Would be Atomic on her image.

Naw, they are just young horny impressionable teens that still enjoy childish trash talk. Eventually they will want something better and will turn to M. Kinda like how most Brtiney fans are now Madonna fans. As they get older they will likely become M fans.

its hurtful to madonna and me too :thumbsdown:

Hurtful? :lol: It comes with the territory. Madonna probably doesn't even acknowledge those comments. She knows what they are and what they are worth.

They are talking about her, that's what matters.

Madonna is tough as nails, that's one of the things I like about her.

Guest groovyguy

https://twitter.com/#!/MadonnaMDNAday

William Orbit and Martin Solveig are promoting Madonna's Twitter day...

William Obit: "FANTASTIC NEWS!!! Madonna will be on twitter tomorrow night!!! @MadonnaMdnaDay. Her very first time! 'Like a Twitter Virgin' :-)"

Martin Solveig: "You've been waiting for this... The queen on twitter tomorrow!!! @MadonnaMDNAday"

Naw, they are just young horny impressionable teens that still enjoy childish trash talk. Eventually they will want something better and will turn to M. Kinda like how most Brtiney fans are now Madonna fans. As they get older they will likely become M fans.

SO true :thumbsup:

Guest ditaluver

well, I hope they say something about the itunes problem (another itunes problem???? wtf??

im sorry but I doubt madonna addresses an itunes issue on her first twitter chat

Madonna MDNA Day ‏ @MadonnaMDNAday Reply Retweet Favorite · Open

firstly I was just told the album is #1 on 40 countries....thank you for all your support, i feel blessed.

is that really her twatting?