Madonna MDNA Day on Twitter

Guest groovyguy

Guest groovyguy

http://madonna.com/news/title/celebrate-the-release-of-mdna-with-madonna

Celebrate The Release Of MDNA With Madonna

Madonna will be celebrating her new album MDNA with her fans on the day of release, this Monday night at 10pm EST.

The Material Girl will answer your questions for one-day only via a Twitter account @MadonnaMDNAday. Send your question and include the #askmadonna hashtag at the end. Want to see the chat unfold in real-time? Go to www.madonna.com/askmadonna

some lady gaga´s fans are really boring, I´m sure she´s not proud of that.Back in the day artists show respect for the ones that came before, madonna has done it a lot of times, Michael done it a lot of times, Prince too...but, staying quite, Gaga is helping her little monste5r, some of them at least, to behave like little bullyers! is like when people talks about fooball: instead of going in favour of their team, theay prefere to go against the other one! god, and that´s why I hate football

Because she rehearses all day for tour.

I bet there are at least three songs that don´t need rehearsing (madonna standing up, as she was playing a guitar), LAP could be very similar to the one at the SB, sane with GMAYL, so...LAZY!

Guest groovyguy

somebody should merge our two topics, sorry, I didn´t see yours

We posted the 2 threads at the same time. ;) Hope a Mod will merge these threads soon.

Guest Xanthium

some lady gaga´s fans are really boring, I´m sure she´s not proud of that.Back in the day artists show respect for the ones that came before, madonna has done it a lot of times, Michael done it a lot of times, Prince too...but, staying quite, Gaga is helping her little monste5r, some of them at least, to behave like little bullyers! is like when people talks about fooball: instead of going in favour of their team, theay prefere to go against the other one! god, and that´s why I hate football

:confused:

What does this have to do with Madonna answering questions on Twitter tomorrow night?

Guest groovyguy

MADONNA NOW HAS TWITTER.... :thumbsup:

Jigsaw-Serbia ‏ @MDNA_MY_DRUG

Madonna joins Twitter for 1 day only to answer fan questions and celebrate the release of her MDNA album.

Why so late?

I wonder if this was already planned or if she decided to do this after last night since she wasn't able to answer as many questions as she wanted to. Either way I'm pretty sure LOTS of people use Twitter and it will probably catch the attention of many if it's "trending" (not sure exactly how that works but that's what I'm guessing?) so this is really cool. Although there's gonna be alot of idiots making nasty comments... hope she lets her team pick through the questions and does not read through them herself.

I agree! even Britney and Christina fans were respectful... now this little shits are so dumb that think Vogue is a copy of caca's videos. :lmao::crazy:

Guest Xanthium

Well obviously her mongsters are no asking questions but trashing Madonna on Twitter.

Promise To Try made no mention of that in his original post.

:confused:

What does this have to do with Madonna answering questions on Twitter tomorrow night?

is not related, is just that I´ve started looking some of the tweets, and...really is boring, all that hate is really boring.As a fan of gaga myself, i really can´t get it, but if some people just want to think that gaga is the only one, and that she invented the wheel, good for them, but live us alone

I agree! even Britney and Christina fans were respectful... now this little shits are so dumb that think Vogue is a copy of caca's videos. :lmao::crazy:

IKR!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

It's funny how it's ALWAYS Gaga fans who have a problem with Madonna. Others fanbases are at last respectful or they just don't care.

5,481 followers now.

Can we drop the negative GaGa fan comments or at least stick them in their own munster thread. I'm tired of their negativity being spread here when the album is so great.

Too bad all the little monsters are hogging up her questions with insults.

Check out this guys video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8SXOpL5xkI&list=UUzEr6fLpZmEMBM3IuQGU3nw&index=1&feature=plcp

cute little fag! I LOVE HIM! the reason why M has been away for 4 years is just to let your mother monster get the glimpse of the spotlight.

oh now i understand how time machine works. :lmao: lil monsters are so dumb.