MDNA Prices and Displays in your local stores..

air1975

Guest Xanthium

Went to the ghetto Target near my house. Not in stock at all. They had two posters, on either side of one display case, with pictures of MDNA, Lionel Richie's latest and another album which I forgot. It said 3-27 at the top of the poster. I wasn't gonna try and find a manger because I'm not wasting my time. I did see that they had two copies of the standard Celebration. Yippee! :manson: So I went to the Best Buy in the nice part of town and there was no display, no nothing. Just some copies of both editions in the aisle and on an end cap. They did have a whole bunch of her older albums on sale for $4.99 in the discount section though. It was a lot of ROL and LAP. Some other ones too but nothing post-ROL. I swear, the US is PATHETIC when it comes to music. Do Americans just STEAL everything nowadays?! :manson:

YES!!

almost tempted especially for LP... i've HAD it with the aids alarm sheet and the fragrance and somehow disappeared from my house... :banghead: with some others madonna's vynil...but my brother's lps are all present.... :shoot:

:lol::(

I gather you've been to the store where the picture was taken. I won't ask if the LPs are sealed (therefore brand new) cause I presume they were. How much does an LP cost?

Me at Target in Madison Heights, Michigan! I also went to Best Buy and MDNA was available there too! Both versions were actually cheaper at Best Buy! The Deluxe edition was only 14.99 at Best Buy!

564520_10150640964123282_757038281_9329513_1559510223_n.jpg

558219_10150640933653282_757038281_9329381_1404026565_n.jpg

:lol::(

I gather you've been to the store where the picture was taken. I won't ask if the LPs are sealed (therefore brand new) cause I presume they were. How much does an LP cost?

if i remember exactly, 20 euros more or less... and yes, they were sealed.

Popped into HMV in Birmingham (UK) earlier and got my delux and standard versions for £10 and £13

The vinyls were so expensive! Between £19.99 and £28.99 for Erotica!! I was looking for Bedtime Stories but couldn't find it. Did anyone else spot it or have plans to get it?

HMV was like a Madonna playground, so beautiful. Stacked with promo posters, vinyls, cds, celebration merchandise and ofcourse the tour tshirts that were sold for £4 so cool!! xx

Lining up in Mexico for MDNA - Pics M Tribe

Wow I think I spot my damn husband there -- hi Raul baby <3

4840658436_ec5f3cfed8.jpg

I bought my copy of MDNA at J&R Music in downtown NYC. They had 44 copies.

was there around 3pm... they had 3 deluxe left :wow::wow: but I walked around a bit and the space was suddenly refilled, so they have more stock than was out.

damn... i bought the deluxe and the original at best buy and there were no big signs i wanted 2 steal. no cheerleaders. no cute boys holding cds. nuthin. just a whole lotta copies of mdna. 2 copies of true blue and a few of each of the 'celebration' deluxe and orig. i still got it tho! yeahhh

I went to buy my physical copy in Athens,Greece and there were no displays ,nothing!!

Then i asked if they had it and they answered that it will be available in 2 April!!!

I think Greece is going back to the 70s

Found the best price for the MDNA deluxe 2 disc unedited version

FAB MADONNA LINK :angel:

Only $7.99 with free shipping :)

I ordered mine yesterday, and they already shipped it today. Awesome!

Also, New Release section at Best Buy Fifth Avenue. No sign or any promotion material in the store at all!

tumblr_m1jvnamtgL1r09zdko1_500.png

There were 3 ED and 7 SD by the time I grabbed my Expicit Version of MDNA. $9.99

New Release section at Best Buy Fifth Avenue. No sign or any promotion material in the store at all!

tumblr_m1jvnamtgL1r09zdko1_500.png

There were 3 ED and 7 SD by the time I grabbed my Expicit Version of MDNA. $9.99

You didn't get the Deluxe?

You didn't get the Deluxe?

Nah, I ordered the deluxe from fab.com. I was kind of pissed since i dint know that the free copy of MDNA that came with the ticket was a CLEAN version.

I am MDNA SPENT. :lol: The bitch got $400 and change from me for this era.

Guest ilovelikeaprayer

Such an exciting time for Madonna fans! I can't wait to get my hands on a physical copy tomorrow. The Best Buy circular has the regular version at 9.99 and the deluxe at 14.99 (which is a bit surprising since I thought they would discount it more for the first week). Anyhow, I'd love to know what prices/the display other stores have...

I saw on twitter that at Fab.com, they have the download available for 7.99 and the physical copy too! -LINK-

I paid 14.99 deluxe and 9.99 for the regular at Best Buy...I went at 230PM (opens at 10AM) and was told I was the first to buy a copy....sigh

Remember that Target stores didn't have the album out on display for purchase on Monday. Nor did they program their computers the for sale price.