MDNA Prices and Displays in your local stores..

air1975

My Target has a sign for MDNA and Lionel Richie stating on sale date of Tuesday. I swear to God, if it's not on sale tomorrow like it is everywhere else I am going to go off. I have to work 9 to 6, and Target is on my way home. If I have to drive across town to Barnes and Noble after work just because Target can't behave like everyone else, I will be livid.

If Target doesn't have it tomorrow,I'm gonna be pissed,too.

All you have to do is INSIST they display their product immediately, especially since you've shown them proof of MDNA's release date. I've done that almost every time there is a Monday or Friday release--always works...

:thumbsup: Thanks for the info...I may have to do this tomorrow ;)

Target better have it tomorrow. I had so much trouble getting the Celebration album when it came out. Both editions sold out right away-I got to the store just hours after they opened & they said all their stock was gone already-I guess WB didn't send enough? I had the same issue with the double CD at Best Buy. :rant:

Doesn't Walmart have an edited deluxe with a song not available on the others?

Yeah - Walmart does have the Laidback Luke remix of "Give Me All Your Luvin" but they don't have Gang Bang and I Fucked Up! I guess only completist who collect everything will buy it..

I know all this!

I'm asking what, if any, Madonna albums Target is stocking NOW.

Sheesh.

And you are wrong about Catalog albums. Sales are high for Catalog albums due to sale-pricing at Walmart, Target and Best Buy. All have catalog albums on sale now for $5, $7 and $9.

Used retailers like Wherehouse and franchise chains like Amoeba Music are the places to buy physical media with the most competitive pricing. Online of course for people who don't want to hunt and get what they really want conveniently.

In a few hours,I'll be at Target picking up a few copies ;) I'm buying a copy for one of my co-workers,who always trusts me when I recommend new music to her.I know she's gonna adore this album!

Guest Xanthium

You know what sucks? Living in the US. All you people in the rest of the world get proper Madonna shrines in your record stores when Madonna has a new album out. We don't even have record stores anymore :( And the few places that do carry CDs we'd be lucky to find a copy of MDNA on the floor next to some crumpled up receipts and lint :|

OMG!! It's pathetic I'm this excited about picking up the physical being that I've been listening to these songs for a week now but I just called Best Buy and had them set one aside for me so I'll be going VERY shortly to grab it!!!!

HAPPY MDNA DAY!!!! I'll report back and let y'all know if I see any displays etc.

MDNA

MDNA

MDNA

MDNA

MM MDNA MM MDN MDNA *robotic voice* AAAAAAAA *fade out* :dramatic:

Who says listening to the leaks ruins the excitement!!?! :lol:

I bought my copy of MDNA at J&R Music in downtown NYC. They had 44 copies.

Then I got a text from Holidayguy. He was at Target and no copies were out. The circular and signs said Tuesday, March 27th. I told him to talk to a manager. I haven't heard back from him.

Best Buy at Union Square had 59 copies.

Barnes & Noble at Union Square had 24 copies. $15.99 for the standard and $21.99 for the Deluxe. Crazy!

At the Best Buy in Stroudsburg, PA, there were 18 copies of the standard edition out, and 17 of the deluxe (35 total, scattered in front displays of the music section, "Recent Releases" and the Madonna section).

I saw seven copies of the singe-CD Celebration ($9.99- of which I got my first copy) and 1 of the double-CD ($11.99). There was one copy each of Madonna, Like a Virgin and Ray of Light, for $4.99 each.

Target did not have any copies (as reported) and had the double-CD Celebration for $21.99. And it had one copy of Like a Prayer[ /i]in the $5 section.

Went to my local Target, it was on display. But when I went to pay, the sale prices were not ringing, only the regular prices were, they had to be adjusted at the register.

They had about 20 copies of each on display.

OMG, LPs!!! :drool:

YES!!

almost tempted especially for LP... i've HAD it with the aids alarm sheet and the fragrance and somehow disappeared from my house... :banghead: with some others madonna's vynil...but my brother's lps are all present.... :shoot: