MDNA Prices and Displays in your local stores..

air1975

Such an exciting time for Madonna fans! I can't wait to get my hands on a physical copy tomorrow. The Best Buy circular has the regular version at 9.99 and the deluxe at 14.99 (which is a bit surprising since I thought they would discount it more for the first week). Anyhow, I'd love to know what prices/the display other stores have...

At Target they're selling MDNA in the brackets of $15.59 Deluxe - $12.29 Standard.

Really? The local Target stores here are advertising it for $9.99 and $13.99 for the deluxe...

My Target has a sign for MDNA and Lionel Richie stating on sale date of Tuesday. I swear to God, if it's not on sale tomorrow like it is everywhere else I am going to go off. I have to work 9 to 6, and Target is on my way home. If I have to drive across town to Barnes and Noble after work just because Target can't behave like everyone else, I will be livid.

My Target has a sign for MDNA and Lionel Richie stating on sale date of Tuesday. I swear to God, if it's not on sale tomorrow like it is everywhere else I am going to go off. I have to work 9 to 6, and Target is on my way home. If I have to drive across town to Barnes and Noble after work just because Target can't behave like everyone else, I will be livid.

Oh Snap!

In Colombia, Exito, (biggest supermarket here) will be selling the album in more that 100 stores all over the country for $7 dollars (Standard Edition)

They have ads on Tv, radio and Newspaper too. And also giants posters like this one.

AooLsDbCEAECoJb.jpg

I won't be able to go to a Target tomorrow in the USA.

Can fans please tell me if Target has any catalog Madonna albums in stock?

Celebration? ROL, etc...?

Thanks.

Target lately hasn't had a Madonna section.

All you have to do is INSIST they display their product immediately, especially since you've shown them proof of MDNA's release date. I've done that almost every time there is a Monday or Friday release--always works...

I won't be able to go to a Target tomorrow in the USA.

Can fans please tell me if Target has any other Madonna albums in stock?

Thanks.

Target lately hasn't had a Madonna section.

They'll have it in the new release section.

Prices being so high in Spain, i expect 80000000 euros or something like that. Well, surely it will be 16.99 regular and 18.99 deluxe, high robbery (no wonder Spain is one of the countries with more illegal downloads).

Guest Xanthium

Prices being so high in Spain, i expect 80000000 euros or something like that. Well, surely it will be 16.99 regular and 18.99 deluxe, high robbery (no wonder Spain is one of the countries with more illegal downloads).

Holy shit! :shock: THIEVERY!

Guest Xanthium

^Did you read the info above?

Target is the cheapest. The Deluxe Edition is $13.99. Best Buy has it for $14.99.

Oh ok, well then let me rephrase my original statement: I'm going to Target BITCHES :lmao:

7014151587_417329f2a6_b.jpg

the price is tempting, but do i need one more album of MDNA? 2 are coming in the mail, one from the pre-order. i'm MDNA overloaded :lmao:

Yes! I know that.

I'm talking Catalog Madonna albums. Do they have Celebration? ROL, etc...

Of course not. Most retailers these days won't have much of a catalog section since only new CDs sell.

I have seen Celebration at Target, but only that pointless single disc version. They stocked Hard Candy regularly until last year when they significantly shrank their music section.

Of course not. Most retailers these days won't have much of a catalog section since only new CDs sell.

I know all this!

I'm asking what, if any, Madonna albums Target is stocking NOW.

Sheesh.

And you are wrong about Catalog albums. Sales are high for Catalog albums due to sale-pricing at Walmart, Target and Best Buy. All have catalog albums on sale now for $5, $7 and $9.