ITunes Preorder question...

Cud

I'm in the same situation! I woke up expecting to have the album on my itunes but I don't seem able to download it :(

It's so frustrating...

same thing is happening for me. whats happening in the uk with this album :(

Is there a worldwide chart thread for MDNA yet? I cant find it. Anyway, she already passed born this way with 26 #1's world wide. (btw got 21)

She broke records in belgium and brazil so far.

Guest astonishing!

I'm having the same problem with the pre-order in the UK, it just won't download! I've even gone to the 'manage pre-orders' section and it tells me the item is not available! :rant:

I'm having the same problem with the pre-order in the UK, it just won't download! I've even gone to the 'manage pre-orders' section and it tells me the item is not available! :rant:

Same here in France :( And I still haven't got answer from them!

Guest astonishing!

Same here in France :( And I still haven't got answer from them!

I've just sent an email now.. This is so frustrating!

guys under "store" i had to click "check for available downloads" and it started up for me because i was getting the complete this album for 12.00? message... hope this helps?

Didn't work for me :( Thank you anyway!

Arghhh... I refuse to buy the album again now! I hope this gets fixed soon!

Guest Fukujima

i cancelled the pre-order..i hope i haven't been charged for it yet :bad:

anyway i bought the physical copy of the Deluxe and the store was full of guys buying it..just on my queue we were 5 people with MDNA in our hands :sassy:

i wonder if any of you was there, i went to HMV in Oxford Street, London.

It was just for the hype, wasn't it? "n.1 in 53 countries"..I wonder how many people actually were able to buy those pre-orders?

Now we are made to cancel and buy on higher price. Im sure many won't.

I got a complete my album offer for £11 so I'm not sure if that was anymore expensive?

I'm sure like you say many people will think balls to it

I got a complete my album offer for £11 so I'm not sure if that was anymore expensive?

I'm sure like you say many people will think balls to it

The original pre-order should cost £7 as you already paid for GMAYL. Plus the £11.99 one doesn't have the acoustic version of Love Spent. There's no way I'm paying more and getting less! :rant:

I feel bad for the fans in the U.K. who are having problems with the iTunes pre-orders :( Keep trying to contact iTunes! Contact their customer service department so they can fix the problem.

For gods sake, this is stupid. My sister told me that she tried to DL from itunes also, but is having the same problem as you people.

I smell a big fishy vagina!