Madonna at Miami Ultra Music Festival

Guest ditaluver

:lmao: at some of you still flipping out over the lack of promo. Get a grip, Madonna does not give a fuck, why the hell should you? She made a fab album, the reviews are great, and that's her gift to us. It will be Number One. Wtf do u care if her single goes to the Top 10, hell when it does (GMAYL), u still bitch. It's about the music so relax.

:lmao: at some of you still flipping out over the promo. Get a grip, Madonna does not give a fuck, why the hell should you? She made a fab album, the reviews are great, and that's her gift to us. It will be Number One. Wtf do u care if her single goes to the Top 10, he'll when it does (GMAYL), u still bitch. It's about the music so relax.

:thumbsup:

:lmao: at some of you still flipping out over the lack of promo. Get a grip, Madonna does not give a fuck, why the hell should you? She made a fab album, the reviews are great, and that's her gift to us. It will be Number One. Wtf do u care if her single goes to the Top 10, hell when it does (GMAYL), u still bitch. It's about the music so relax.

I think everyone has gotten over the fact that she didn't perform tonight. That trauma has healed. Doesn't mean one can't say it once.

Same goes for the 3-hours long interview by Jimmy Fallon, which ended up being 20 minutes of lamely selected questions, and 5 minutes spent listening to MDNA through Fallon's I-pod.

Yeah Madonna fans weird me out. We have the ones in here crying their eyes out and shaking violently at Madonna not doing promo, then we have Vocalism in the other thread agreeing with some hag's judgemental swipe at Madonna's character and saying that she had "a fair assesment of her music." :lmao: This forum is FULL of clowns.

Look what we've gotten so far

- A Super Bowl performance that will likely be the template for years to come

- An great video for Give Me All Your Luvin'

- An even BETTER one for Girl Gone Wild

- An album that was instantly adored by pretty much all of us

- 5 bonus tracks

That's not counting an upcoming tour that will probably be her most thrilling tour yet judging by the music she's making. And here you are, worrying about whether she's going to go on Oprah's Next Chapter to talk about how motherhood has changed her.

GET A GRIP PPL.

I do kind of love her "coolness" this era. She's just sort of laying back and letting the music speak for itself. There's been minimal traditional promo but it's as if she's saying being the Queen is promotion enough. :queenbitch:

She seems to be very confident in this album and I'm so excited to hear it.

Exactly how does a promo gig sell millions more albums??? It's a courtesy to fans more than anything.

All that is really missing is a couple of mags and tv spots, otherwise this is all fine.

The crowd here seemed well impressed and I'm glad I got to witness it too.

Same goes for the 3-hours long interview by Jimmy Fallon,

You sure like to make stuff up don't you! No one ever said that.

Just so you know, that kind of stuff (along with the fake booing comment) doesn't do you any favors around here so watch it.

Yeah Madonna fans weird me out. We have the ones in here crying their eyes out and shaking violently at Madonna not doing promo, then we have Vocalism in the other thread agreeing with some hag's judgemental swipe at Madonna's character and saying that she had "a fair assesment of her music." :lmao: This forum is FULL of clowns.

Look what we've gotten so far

- A Super Bowl performance that will likely be the template for years to come

- An great video for Give Me All Your Luvin'

- An even BETTER one for Girl Gone Wild

- An album that was instantly adored by pretty much all of us

- 5 bonus tracks

That's not counting an upcoming tour that will probably be her most thrilling tour yet judging by the music she's making. And here you are, worrying about whether she's going to go on Oprah's Next Chapter to talk about how motherhood has changed her.

GET A GRIP PPL.

Thank You!!!!!!! :clap:

I think everyone has gotten over the fact that she didn't perform tonight. That trauma has healed. Doesn't mean one can't say it once.

Same goes for the 3-hours long interview by Jimmy Fallon, which ended up being 20 minutes of lamely selected questions, and 5 minutes spent listening to MDNA through Fallon's I-pod.

Had it been 3 hours, she wouldn't have made it to Miami, to perform or not. You know?

idc about "lack of promo" either. She's rehearsing a tour. I'd rather her spend the time perfecting that than doing promo. Superbowl and the tour are the promo, that's pretty generous in such a short time frame. There's only so many hours in the day, folks. Besides, mini-tours, like what she did w/ Hard Candy, end up being swallowed into the tour. The opening of S&S was a complete reenactment of the the HC promo tour opener.. and Give It 2 Me. As a result, I never warmed up to S&S. 'Rather the tour be completely new & fresh.

Greatest Symphonies, sorry I didn't take the time to check your name and called you 'newbie' LOL as if my acct is so ancient. You are welcome here, though I hardly have much pull in these parts. I just heard some live audio from the appearance & didn't hear any boo-ing though.

idc about "lack of promo" either. She's rehearsing a tour. I'd rather her spend the time perfecting that than doing promo. Superbowl and the tour are the promo, that's pretty generous in such a short time frame. There's only so many hours in the day, folks. Besides, mini-tours, like what she did w/ Hard Candy, end up being swallowed into the tour. The opening of S&S was a complete reenactment of the the HC promo tour opener.. and Give It 2 Me. As a result, I never warmed up to S&S. 'Rather the tour be completely new & fresh.

Oh, true. Didn't realize that. We're in a for a HUGE surprise then.

You sure like to make stuff up don't you! No one ever said that.

Actually I read this about 5 times in the last 24 hours, and I'm not the only one picking on that. Google it.

Just so you know, that kind of stuff (along with the fake booing comment) doesn't do you any favors around here so watch it.

Well I didn't register here to get anyone's favors, thank you very much.

I registered here to discuss Madonna, which can mean sometimes bitch about her, which is something that, as a fan of hers since more than 20 years, I occasionally do, as well as praise her work. It just so happened I registered right before today's disappointing promo. I also registered here to share a remix video I did (see sig), which I couldn't do because of the 250 posts-rule before creating a thread or accessing the media forum.

I didn't realize that the first interaction would be about assuming that someone who doesn't go "OMG MADONNA IS PERFECTION" was a Gaga fan and was gonna be dissed for voicing a different, slightly negative opinion about one event. Wonderful attitude.

A 3 hour interview? Honestly, people. I've never heard of anyone giving a 3 hour interview ANYWHERE. I can't believe ppl were actually expecting such a thing :lol:

Greatest Symphonies, sorry I didn't take the time to check your name and called you 'newbie' LOL as if my acct is so ancient. You are welcome here, though I hardly have much pull in these parts. I just heard some live audio from the appearance & didn't hear any boo-ing though.

Thanks ;)

Honestly, some people were booing at the start of her speech and after the technical glitch with the intro. Which is fine - it wasn't Madonna's audience and I'm sure she expected that and didn't give a rat's ass about it. Most people looked excited. *Some* booed. big deal. I just thought this appearance was futile and the speech was lame, that's all.

Actually I read this about 5 times in the last 24 hours, and I'm not the only one picking on that. Google it.

Well I didn't register here to get anyone's favors, thank you very much.

I registered here to discuss Madonna, which can mean sometimes bitch about her, which is something that, as a fan of hers since more than 20 years, I occasionally do, as well as praise her work. It just so happened I registered right before today's disappointing promo. I also registered here to share a remix video I did (see sig), which I couldn't do because of the 250 posts-rule before creating a thread or accessing the media forum.

I didn't realize that the first interaction would be about assuming that someone who doesn't go "OMG MADONNA IS PERFECTION" was a Gaga fan and was gonna be dissed for voicing a different, slightly negative opinion about one event. Wonderful attitude.

Spare me all that, we don't like it when ppl flame-war situations by making up FAKE things like Madonna being booed. It's not the way things operate on here. So don't do it and we wont have any problems. Thanks.