Madonna at Miami Ultra Music Festival

Guest ditaluver

Guest ditaluver

http://www.musicdnews.net/madonna-to-perform-at-umf-miami-2012-tonight-live-stream/

Surprise! Surprise!

The Queen of Pop, Madonna, will appear tonight at the UMFest in Miami at 10:45 PM EST for a very special, yet “secret” performance. This of course to promote her new album, MDNA, which comes out this Monday! And…

We are giving away TWO digital copies of the album. So enter here: MDNA Contest, to win!

Watch Madonna’s performance below at 10:45 PM EST!

https://twitter.com/...737913090121728

Madonna's performing at XL in NY. They will likely stream it at UMF.

That would be cool if true, but I still have a hard time believine she would actually preview anything she's rehearsed for the tour at this point. Also, on the FACEBOOK interview she admitted that that interview was the only promo she was doing.

I still think the extent will be some release party where they are going to spin her record, but I hope I am wrong. This is definitely a very strange era regarding promotion. Just doesn't seem like whatever this is would be accessible to a large audience to make an impact especially since most fans are just finding out about a couple of hours before whatever unfolds.

That would be cool if true, but I still have a hard time believine she would actually preview anything she's rehearsed for the tour at this point. Also, on the FACEBOOK interview she admitted that that interview was the only promo she was doing.

I still think the extent will be some release party where they are going to spin her record, but I hope I am wrong. This is definitely a very strange era regarding promotion. Just doesn't seem like whatever this is would be accessible to a large audience to make an impact especially since most fans are just finding out about a couple of hours before whatever unfolds.

I think a lot of things have been messy in how they have been handled this era. Also, UMFTV is only streaming in some countries. This non-promo promo doesn't feel like enough nor like it's having a huge impact, but anyway...

ANYWAY to watch the Stream if you're in Canada?? Tried the link and it's "Not available in my country"

:(:(

those of you outside US....get hotspot shield on google!

Guest Not4Pussies

Kupono Aweau ‏ @alohakupono

ALOHA Miami (^_^)!!!! Best fRiCkN' B-Day present EVER!!! Flying to MiAMi for ULTRA Music Festival... RAGEFaCE-ON (^o^)/ !!!!!

thats her new dancer from Super Bowl, tour and GGW video.

i dont think she'll perform, but hope she does something great