Madonna at Miami Ultra Music Festival

Guest ditaluver

Guest ditaluver

people sure do throw around a lot of shit. judgemental assholes. fuck off. no one knows who you fucking are.

Hardly :lol:

As if everyone there wasn't pill popped and high as fuck anyway, stupid fucking cunt :rotfl:

I know, right?

These dj's are the biggest hypocrites of them all...they obviously know that 99% of their crowds are filled with ppl, like you said, high as fuck, if they'd cared so much, then they should be doing something about it.

Lashing out at Madonna because she simply said it out loud is pretty lame.

Guest ditaluver

Is EVERY DJ gonna have a KANIPCHEN-FIT?

yes cause they have figured out a way to get in the press and become famous. use madonna! they're all doing it

all these losers. elton, deadmau5, piers...this douche.

get in line

that all want part of Madonnas STAR

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2012/03/30/paul-van-dyk-calls-madonna-comment-so-stupid/

Martin Solveig also commented on the, as MTV calls it, Madonna/Deadmau5 feud…

She’s a lot more ironical than a lot of people think, and … she has this dry sense of humor, which sometimes makes her say or do things that are a little bit shocking, which is also the reason why everyone loves her.

Joel probably read the whole thing a bit more first-degree and was a little bit angry, and there’s nothing wrong with that,” he continued. “And about him saying the things that he wants to say, I mean, I’m totally with him on that. No one here is promoting drug use, and maybe it was important to say this. I know Madonna enough to know that she is, like, completely at the opposite of supporting drug use, but it’s a little bit of a chitchat.

Watch video HERE

another publicity seeking dj joins in :dramatic:

Paul van Dyk Calls Madonna Comment 'So Stupid'

'She Made the Biggest Mistake of Her Career' at Ultra Music Fest :lol:

by Kerri Mason, N.Y. | March 29, 2012 4:50 EDT

1875269-madonna-paul-van-dyke-617-409.jpg

Madonna made "the biggest mistake of her career" at Ultra Music Festival, says electronic music veteran Paul van Dyk.

"I don't think she was thinking much," the DJ/producer told Billboard. "The only thing she was probably thinking was, 'I need to connect with a young crowd,' and she made the biggest mistake of her career."

Van Dyk joins Deadmau5 -- who had a much-publicized Twitter spat with the singer -- in condemning comments she made while introducing Ultra headliner AVICII on Saturday (March 24) to an all-ages crowd of over 50,000. The pop diva praised EDM culture, saying "Electronic music has been a part of my life since the beginning of my career," then posed a question heard 'round the world: "How many people in this crowd have seen Molly?"

Molly is a street name for ecstasy and its derivatives.

"Madonna was so stupid to actually call out drug abuse in front of a crowd of 18-year-olds," said van Dyk. "This is not what our music is about. It's really counterproductive."

Following the comment -- and a Deadmau5-led backlash -- Madonna posted an explanation on Twitter. "I don't support drug use and I never have," she said. "I was referring to the song called 'Have You Seen Molly' written by my friend Cedric Gervais who I almost worked with on my last album."

Prepping for the April 3 release of "Evolution" (Vandit), his first album in five years, Van Dyk has made no bones in the press lately about his opinion on America's current "EDM explosion."

"I think we have a problem with calling it a new movement or a breakthrough in America," he says. "We had massive festivals in the mid-'90s; I remember playing big shows, like Electric Daisy in L.A. in 2008, which drew something like 65,000 people. This was before the pop artists started to sound danceable, so in a way it's not really something that needed a breakthrough. I think what people are referring to these days is a popped-down version of what our music actually is. I hope those pop stars all go back where they came from and do their normal pop music again."

I'd just like to know what this cunt has done in the last decade worthy of any note? Somebody please?

Who is this van dyke now? It appears to me Madonna was doing what you would call underground sounding club music when he was in diapers.... She only went mainstream pop after that. And remember, ray of light was a hige breakthrough in the electronic music industry... In fact Madonna singlehandedly bought electronic music to the mainstream with that album

ingrid casares ‏ @ingridcasares

Who r these djs kidding?.As a former club owner.if it wasn't for certain drugs,they would be playing to an empty space! Get Real!! #liquid

:lmao: I love how Ingrid is always in a protective motherbear mood for Madonna. gotta love her :lol:

Who r these djs kidding?.As a former club owner.if it wasn't for certain drugs,they would be playing to an empty space! Get Real!! #liquid

:lmao: I love how Ingrid is always in a protective motherbear mood for Madonna. gotta love her :lol:

:rotfl: gotta love her. She's so right.

Who is this van dyke now? It appears to me Madonna was doing what you would call underground sounding club music when he was in diapers.... She only went mainstream pop after that. And remember, ray of light was a hige breakthrough in the electronic music industry... In fact Madonna singlehandedly bought electronic music to the mainstream with that album

Not in Europe she didn't.

Not in Europe she didn't.

electronic music is often linked to dance alone, with ROL she made it emotional too. doubt she's the first to do that with ROL, but she's certainly the first commercial pop star to bring it to the masses - as she often does.

So it's NOT ok to mention Molly but it's ok to write a song, make a vdo about Molly??? And those DJs are spinning Molly at the clubs aren't they ?

God bless Ingrid. As much as she is a bit ( read - A LOT)of a Single White Female persona she is always protective of Madonna.

they have figured out a way to get in the press and become famous. use madonna! they're all doing it

all these losers. elton, deadmau5, piers...this douche.

get in line

that all want part of Madonnas STAR

Exactly.These guys are just jealous nobodies....picking a fight with Madonna in order to boost their own careers.It's hilarious the way they insist that "drugs aren't what these events are about" :lol: Are they really that stupid and naive?! But anyway,Madonna has already explained herself and yet they still keep trying to get media attention by attacking her.Until this event happened,I had never even heard of these losers! Hopefully,they can now fade away back into obscurity.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

SO TRUE :rotfl: why knock drugs when they're pretty much the DRIVING force for EVERY live gig these guys ever get in their lives.

Guest groovyguy

http://www.updt.me/go?item=deadmau5-madonna-feud-was-the-worst&t=fb

DeadMau5 Madonna Feud Was THE WORST

Watch video HERE

Seems Deadmau5 is experiencing a little post-feud remorse ... admitting things didn't go exactly as planned in his cyber-feud with Madonna.

The super DJ was at Pearson International Airport in Canada yesterday ... when he was asked about the Madonna thing ... and he replied, "How is it?! It's terrible."

As we previously reported, Deadmau5 had accused the singer of promoting drug use at a recent electronic music festival ... but Madge fired back, claiming he totally misinterpreted her comments ... and scolded him for not addressing his gripe privately.

Now, it's obvious Deadmau5 just wants the controversy to go away ... saying, "It's just a little trite ... everyone will forget about it."

Exactly.These guys are just jealous nobodies....picking a fight with Madonna in order to boost their own careers.It's hilarious the way they insist that "drugs aren't what these events are about" :lol: Are they really that stupid and naive?! But anyway,Madonna has already explained herself and yet they still keep trying to get media attention by attacking her.Until this event happened,I had never even heard of these losers! Hopefully,they can now fade away back into obscurity.

Sorry but Deadmau5 is the biggest DJ around and Paul Van Dyk is a dance legend. Picking a fight was stupid (drugs at a rave? SHOCK HORROR) but they won't be fading into obscurity anytime soon and they certainly aren't LOSERS :manson:

I can't believe the stink this is causing. :lol: It was such an innocent remark.

She's always pissing people off without even trying it seems. Wasn't she just implying the obvious with that comment?? Drugs + electronic/dance/disco music for YEARS have been synonymous. One quick camera pan through that audience is all you need to see the big, glassy, wide eyes all over the place. The next day I'm sure half of them had to question whether Madonna was actually there or did they just IMAGINE her there. :lol:

Jeez...Madonna could say "the sky is blue with white fluffy clouds" and someone will be offended.