Madonna at Miami Ultra Music Festival

Guest ditaluver

Guest Xanthium

do u guys think her outfit will be used for the tour?

Oh I hope so! I gotta get me some of those damn socks and wear them on my arms too. Gotta look FEROSH at Wal-Mart!

Oh I hope so! I gotta get me some of those damn socks and wear them on my arms too. Gotta look FEROSH at Wal-Mart!

only M would paid sum cheap ass socks with chanel gloves :lol:

and i just figured out molly was a euphemisms for drugs ... that shady bitch :lmao:

I didn't realize that the first interaction would be about assuming that someone who doesn't go "OMG MADONNA IS PERFECTION" was a Gaga fan and was gonna be dissed for voicing a different, slightly negative opinion about one event. Wonderful attitude.

Ok this is the only thing I'm gonna say on this cuz I just got to, and bear in mind it's only MY OPINION. I'm not speaking for anyone else. This 'not saying anything negative about M' is on a lot of sites these days and I tend to believe it stems from the Lady Reductive vs M "fanwar" that just rages on (and hopefully will end soon). It's got a lot of ppl on edge. I've personally experienced the same kind of unwelcome feeling (NOT ON THIS SITE. I love Mnation). In many ways I can absolutely understand and, certainly, appreciate ppl defending M, but it is frustrating when you're accused of not being a fan just bc you got a gripe to share. "Newbies" are suspect and, given the fanwar, it's probably warranted. People are friendly when they get to know you.

No more drama now. Off to watch the link someone was kind of enough to post.

Guest Xanthium

only M would paid sum cheap ass socks with chanel gloves :lol:

and i just figured out molly was a euphemisms for drugs ... that shady bitch :lmao:

:lol: At first I thought she meant that Molly interviewer guy from Australia. I was like, "Didn't he die?".

Dammit the link didn't work for me. Oh well it'll get posted somewhere by tomorrow. Who is Molly? Is she supposed to show up somewhere later tonight, too, or early morning?

Guest Xanthium

Higher quality video of the remix.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qK8FGUMcNwA

I've listened to the remix several times and I like it. It's fun. It does have that buzz saw sound that Benassi uses. It seems to be a very popular sound lately. The GMAYL remixes used it a lot too. Anyone know what that sound is specifically called or does it just fall under the electropop/electrosleaze category?

Higher quality video of the remix.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qK8FGUMcNwA

"Oh well it'll get posted somewhere by tomorrow." MORE LIKE 2 MINUTES LOL gotta love the Internet. THANK YOU!!

I want that Avici (sp) rx. I'm not even lovin' GGW but it blows away that second track he played 'I want your super love,' wtf

Aaaaand I'm spent. Enough typing. G'night all :fag:

Really, I am shocked some actually expected some promo performance tonight. Wasn't too long ago, we had people flipping out when Guy O. confirmed there wouldn't be any promo performances. I'd think that would have squashed any expectations right there. Not only that, she confirmed with Jimmy Falon just hours before this event, that the FACEBOOK chat was the only promo she has planned. And I would think if she would have had plans to perform this festival, it would have been all over the place days in advance. It would have been hard to keep a secret performance undewraps, and why keep it "secret", especially at a festival of people who wouldn't be expecting her? Surely, she would want fans to show up, and not risk non-fans booing her off stage.

Anyway, I was excited to see her pop on stage, stick around with the DJ, while shaking her ass to her remixed song. The event alone was a surprise for me, so no disappointments here. Also, I'm still excited with the fact, Madonna has considered making a video for GANG BANG. It probably won't happen, but it's exciting to know that she has thought about it.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Honesty, everyone is so high on fucking drugs there i doubt they'd even notice she was performing if she did.

Molly, well like, who's Molly? Answer me anyone who's Molly?

Does anybody here know a Molly?

Are you Molly? There was one gal named Molly.

But she was a total geek. She always had food in her braces.

Answer me dammit, who's Molly?

Oh God! This is like that movie Citizen Kane

You know where you later find out Rosebud was a sled

But we'll never know who Molly is because like... Madonna was so vague...