Madonna at Miami Ultra Music Festival

Guest ditaluver

It's MDMA but we've all seen both. :lol:

Wow, Madonna is more hip in drug culture than me. :lol:

I'm not gonna lie, today has been kinda disappointing. A three hour interview cut to half an hour, which seemed to be for a surprise performance that didn't happen and resulted in a five minute long stay onstage. But oh well... :cries:

I'm not gonna lie, today has been kinda disappointing. A three hour interview cut to half an hour, which seemed to be for a surprise performance that didn't happen and resulted in a five minute long stay onstage. But oh well... :cries:

THANK YOU!

worst surprise/letdown promo EVER!

The Queen is very EXCLUSIVE!! :sassy:

OMG I was RIGHT! Posted by me when the rumors about her being in Miami came up:

She did this for Confessions when she was in New York. Went out and partied and spun her album with Stuart Price by her side, pretty much knocking the entire club scene that night into a gay coma. Some awesome pics came of that night too. A true Madonna moment.

Guest Not4Pussies

it was never officially announced she was going to perform. sooo i dont know where the disappointment is coming from

I wonder what went wrong in the beginning, at one point when she was grooving to the music, she went to say something in the mic but i heard nothing. Then when she left and they showed Guy, was awkward, She looked SUPER amazing though,

it was never officially announced she was going to perform. sooo i dont know where the disappointment is coming from

Exactly. And it'd be pretty fucking hard to pull off a surprise performace without it being given away at some point. It's 2012 ppl, not 1998 when MAYBE she would have been able to keep it a secret :lol:

I wasted 4 days (friday-monday) last week cause I was sure MDNA was about to leak any minute. Did absolutely nothing other than sit and wait here and woke up every hour at night to check if it had leaked. Today's wasted time was so nothing. :lol:

each album release, its going worse concerning about promotion !!! I really want this album to be succesful because its soo good, but she seems like she doesnt give a f***. She could give one mini concert like for hard candy in new york with same setlist for superbowl and add 3 new songs ! is that so difficult ? NO, it seems like theres no effort ! But i am sure, without such big promo, the album will do fine and will sell like 5- 8 millions worldwide ! and hopefully more

Guest Not4Pussies

she gave us the biggest promo performance on Feb 5 and it was fucking fantastic.

it's just that this time she did the promo performance way before the album came out

Exactly. And it'd be pretty fucking hard to pull off a surprise performace without it being given away at some point. It's 2012 ppl, not 1998 when MAYBE she would have been able to keep it a secret :lol:

Well to be fair, they kept information about her appearance secret until her camp decided to inform anyone so it couldn't be that hard.

But whatever, it's not a big deal anyway. Promo's for suckas.

By the way, I don't care about these appearances for promo, I care just cuz I love seeing the bitch breath. :inlove:

Guest groovyguy

Madonna went to the Miami Ultra Music Festival and introduced Avicii who played his remix for "Girl Gone Wild"

Hot Selection: Madonna – Girl Gone Wild (Avicii Remix)

Listen HERE

Well to be fair, they kept information about her appearance secret until her camp decided to inform anyone so it couldn't be that hard.

Not really, we heard about it days ago. And I bet you it was planned a week ago. It's not that hard to take a private jet to Miami to say hello to Avicii and a bunch of ravers. MUCH harder to rehearse for a mini concert in secret for one of the biggest music festivals EVER.

Dammit I missed the whole thing. I'm not disappointed today though bc I wasn't expecting anything lol

And though I believe the 'newbie" probably is an older M fan, I'd NEVER forgive anyone calling me a Gaga fan :rant::lmao:

Yes, but her involvement was truly minimal here. Had things fallen through at the last second, they would have just not run that little video piece about Madonna and not had her intro Avicii. Someone else could have done it, and he still could have opened his set with GGW.

It was more exciting to have her do it, of course. But they could keep it under wraps because only a few people would need to know who the guest announcer would be.