Smirnoff “MDNA” Nightlife Edition Remix Album

moniquearis

I found a us vpn and it lead me here: https://smirnoffus.hipdigital.com/ u can preview the album there but it gave me an error when i tried to buy it via paypal. :(

When I go to the site I get this message:

Our records show that you are coming from the following country: DK

Unfortunately at this time, this promotional offer is only available to residents of the USA.

For more information, please visit Smirnoff US on Facebook

Guest Vanderpump

The whole process is a flop. The downloads don't work on Mac's I'm guessing since others and myself are commenting on how you can't extract the files on a zip. I'm also hearing from the comments that the file names are not coming out, so you have to manually put in the track names, and unless you're an expert guesser you have to try to figure out which remix is which. And that sounds confusing for GMAYL since there's so many of those lol.

Good job Smirnoff, now when I think of you I'll think of how poorly you released your exclusive MDNA and now I'll drink bud light who is probably laughing at yall for this lol

Guest Xanthium

Smirnoff US

"Tick, Tock! Just wait till 4 o'clock(EST)… to get your Smirnoff "MDNA" Nightlife Edition Remix Album by Madonna! Which exclusive track are you looking forward to?

a) Masterpiece (Kid Capri's Remix)

b) Give Me All Your Luvin' (Just Blaze Bionic Dub)

c) Turn Up The Radio (Leo Zero Remix)

d) Turn Up The Radio (Richard Vission Speakers Blow Remix)

:( Only 4 remixes???

The Masterpiece and GMAYL remixes sound DREADFUL. The TUTR remixes sound MEH.

I'm not buying this TOSH.

They really should've said the album download isn't compatible with Apple devices. I went through all of that - liking the page, clicking the links, entering all the purchase info, etc - just to be told when I tried to download the album that it's not compatible. FAIL.

Lots of heat for Smirnoff on their Facebook page as people are complaining about it being US only. They're being very quiet.

Someone should ask Oseary why the promo is completely ignoring Europe. Everything is during the night or US only.

someone wrote :

"Ronald Brandstätter

Hi Boys and Girls. Smirnoff told me that the Download will be able for all other countries outside of the USA in about 20 - 30 Minutes from now. Stay tuned ... eveything will be good. Lg. Ronald

Like · · 10 minutes ago · "

Guest 17days

i have a mac. does this mean i can't get the tracks i just bought? i've got no idea how to make the zip unarchive...

so are there only four remixes? I thought there were seven?