Smirnoff “MDNA” Nightlife Edition Remix Album

moniquearis

“Like” the Smirnoff US page to get access to the Smirnoff “MDNA” Nightlife Edition Remix Album by Madonna for sale on March 26th, just for all of YOU! Available to all countries…Smirnoff knows no borders!

Guest Topaz Scorpio

Smirnoff Offering Facebook Fans Access to Madonna "MDNA" Remix Album

Madge is getting remixed and you can have access, courtesy of The Smirnoff Co.

The beverage company is offering The Smirnoff MDNA Nightlife Edition Remix album to Madonna fans. The surefire collector's album will be available to consumers exclusively through the Smirnoff US Facebook page.

The album features seven remixed tracks from Madonna's new album, MDNA. Both albums are scheduled to be released on March 26, with the remix edition showcasing DJ sensations Kid Capri & Just Blaze from Smirnoff's Master of the Mix program and previously unheard versions of new tracks including "Give Me All Your Luvin'" and "Masterpiece." This is the latest element of Smirnoff's multifaceted partnership with Madonna and Live Nation Entertainment.

Smirnoff's exciting offer to fans enables them to purchase the the remixes by "liking" their US Facebook page and placing their order for $3.50. The simultaneous March 26 distribution of the remixed downloads and the release of MDNA on March 26 enables Smirnoff fans to be the first to hear the unique compilation.

Are you going to like Smirnoff's Facebook page to gain access to The Smirnoff MDNA Nightlife Edition Remix set?

Ok, question. Is it a download album or a physical one???? Because if it's just download i don't understand why it will be a "surefire collector's album".

I'm thinking the same thing, but as they write The simultaneous March 26 distribution of the remixed downloads and the release of MDNA on March 26, it really seems like it's downloads.

Edited by GeorgeDK

“Like” the Smirnoff US page to get access to the Smirnoff “MDNA” Nightlife Edition Remix Album by Madonna for sale on March 26th, just for all of YOU! Available to all countries…Smirnoff knows no borders!

ok, I liked it already...and now?

Ok, question. Is it a download album or a physical one???? Because if it's just download i don't understand why it will be a "surefire collector's album".

I think it's just a poor wording of "something fans would definetly want", I thought at first it was a CD too.

It's called Marketing Bullshit. I think as it's only available via on specific outlet that's what makes it limited but legally, supposedly there is no fixed figure as to what counts as a limited edition. Just hype so you like their crappy Facebook page.

how on earth a download can be 'collectable' I'm not sure? I liked to see someone turn up on Antiques Roadshow in 20 years time with an iPod and show their iTunes!

how on earth a download can be 'collectable' I'm not sure? I liked to see someone turn up on Antiques Roadshow in 20 years time with an iPod and show their iTunes!

:lmao: and people going "look, it says that it was downloaded on Facebook the 26th" and people will pay hundreds for that speciall edition download.

Guest groovyguy

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150739526250339&set=a.74806480338.110065.72928245338&type=1&theater

535103_10150739526250339_72928245338_12177932_1486876812_n.jpg

Cover of "The Smirnoff Nighlife MDNA Edition Remix Album" by :

Martin Solveig

Benny Benassi

Kid Capri Just Blaze

Sultan & Ned Shepard

Kim Fai

Nicky Romero

Tracy Young

— with Adan Buzo.

Guest bluejean

Yes, downloads have zero value. But I suppose in their world they can act like illegal downloads don't exist and pretend you can only get these mixes by liking their page. I liked their stinkin page anyway :lol:

I am freaking excited to be getting all these bonus remixes!!

Cover of "The Smirnoff Nighlife MDNA Edition Remix Album" by :

Martin Solveig

Benny Benassi

Kid Capri Just Blaze

Sultan & Ned Shepard

Kim Fai

Nicky Romero

Tracy Young

— with Adan Buzo.

These are all the people who remixed GMAYL and GGW. I hope it's not just those remixes cobbled together as they blew big time.

Has a track list been released yet?

Smirnoff US

"Tick, Tock! Just wait till 4 o'clock(EST)… to get your Smirnoff "MDNA" Nightlife Edition Remix Album by Madonna! Which exclusive track are you looking forward to?

a) Masterpiece (Kid Capri's Remix)

b) Give Me All Your Luvin' (Just Blaze Bionic Dub)

c) Turn Up The Radio (Leo Zero Remix)

d) Turn Up The Radio (Richard Vission Speakers Blow Remix)

:( Only 4 remixes???