Your choice for 1st MDNA single

elijah

There are no obvious choices. GMAYL feels like it was intended for SB purposes only. I suppose a radio friendly edit of Gang Bang could work if there were no Super Bowl performance to cross promote. GB is so extreme it separates itself from anything else on the album. It has no companion track like some of the others which feel like they can be grouped in pairs.

There are no obvious choices. GMAYL feels like it was intended for SB purposes only. I suppose a radio friendly edit of Gang Bang could work if there were no Super Bowl performance to cross promote. GB is so extreme it separates itself from anything else on the album. It has no companion track like some of the others which feel like they can be grouped in pairs.

I agree that GMAYL was ideal for the superbowl. Gang Bang would've been great w/o the Superbowl, people would just have their jaws drop at hearing this gem on the radio.

I would go for "Masterpiece" right when "WE" is released (just like "Live to Tell" or "Die Another Day") and then TUTR when the album is released. Alas.....

She needed a hit their socks off comeback single after 4 years & Gaga= Gang Bang.

Erotica + Justify My Love were not conventional radio hits either people.

It would have made a mark and she would have seem cool for doing it.

She needed a hit their socks off comeback single after 4 years & Gaga= Gang Bang.

Erotica + Justify My Love were not conventional radio hits either people.

It would have made a mark and she would have seem cool for doing it.

The album is more GMAYL than GB.