The three best songs on MDNA for you

elijah

Why was Gang Bang renamed to that? She only says BANG BANG on the song #thingstoponder

Perhaps because there are already too many songs with the same name? This is somehow of a problem for the companies that manage music royalties.

1 - LOVE SPENT

2 - I'M ADDICTED

3 - BEAUTIFUL KILLER / I DON'T GIVE A

Close to them:

Gang Bang, TUTR, GGW, GMAYL

This album is a masterpiece for me, i only skip B-Day Song and GMAYL remix, the other 15 tracks are amazing for me

If this thread gets long enough, I'll tally up the votes. Very curious to see what comes out on top.

Just wait until Monday for the three of us who have not listened! :lol:

Guest Love Profusion

Love Spent

I'm Addicted

Gang Bang

Honorable mention: Some Girls

Edited by Love Profusion

Why was Gang Bang renamed to that? She only says BANG BANG on the song #thingstoponder

Perhaps because there are already too many songs with the same name? This is somehow of a problem for the companies that manage music royalties.

Yeah, didn't Sleigh Bells actually rename that one song on their first album from "Ring Ring" to "Rill Rill" for this kind of reason? The lyrics in that song only ever include "Ring, ring" -- never anything remotely sounding like "Rill Rill."

Must be some publishing thing or something.

I do wish she could have called it "Bang Bang" though. "Gang Bang" does cause some confusion (for the uninformed) and conjures imagery that doesn't match with the narrative of the song (no matter which of the misinterpretations you apply to the term 'gang bang' - rape or gang violence).

Because she has a weird sense of humor and wanted to be cheeky? I can see that being the reason.

1. Beautiful Killer

2. I Don't Give A

3. I Fucked Up

HM:

I'm A Sinner

Turn Up The Radio

Girl Gone Wild

This is my favorite, favorite, FAVORITE Madonna album in yeears and years. I had really lost total interest in Madonna and her music/persona over the last decade + but this album has really restored my love. There's not one song that I would run screaming from ... except (GMAYL). This former Madonna obsessive is back.