LOVE SPENT ACOUSTIC thread

Apples388

thanks suedhead & dubtronic!! one of my favs!! too soon to decide if it's the top. i have to listen to the album over and over and over. every time i find some new gems in little moments of each songs. but untile the release this was the most listened song. so beautiful!!

Why does Love Spent acoustic have it's own cover as a Japanese promo cd?! I cant post the picture here cause I don't have a laptop at the moment but I'm sure some of you already saw it as well. It's a heart with money signs in it....?

I think i like the accostic version best. She can do this version on tour with her damm guitar and it will be good for me. :)

I still think that the second part doesn't really match well with the first part. :wacko:

me too, i think the whole entire song should have been the last half

and the acoustic should have been the first..and it just cuts off too soon, right when i'm getting into it!

From MInfinity

MDNA No. 1 on the Australian iTunes store! It's only been out since 12:01am this morning and its now 7:24am well done!

RE: Love Spent Acoustic...it was the iTunes pre order bonus track...so if you pre-ordered between a certain date you got a bonus 18th track which is Love Spent.

Waiting for bluejean to confirm.

The album wasn't released at 12:01am - I was up until 3am working and it still wasn't available when I went to bed. As for Love Spent, two versions of the Deluxe Edition were on sale at the regular iTunes store yesterday (one with Love Spent Acoustic, the other without), but that second version has now disappeared. Wikipedia has it listed as the official Australian Deluxe Edition, but they're wrong - otherwise, it would still be available. For at least part of Friday, Love Spent Acoustic was available for download as a single track in Australia.

• 2 weeks later...

Does this version have a different vocal? For some reason, I am afraid to listen to it! What if it ruins the wonderful original for me, or it's all just too much :lol:

Does this version have a different vocal? For some reason, I am afraid to listen to it! What if it ruins the wonderful original for me, or it's all just too much :lol:

Same vocal. You had to listen to it. It's beautiful and it won't ruin the original. Trust me! ;)

Guest rocketman

Epic

Pretty

Sad

Driven

Iconic

Perfection

i love this song so much.

it is the prettiest song she's ever done

it is simply beautiful

Classic.