BEAUTIFUL KILLER

Juliana

Definately the award for dumbest post of the year. REALLY? IFU is everything.

:lol:

If you say so.

IFU is fine but it's easy to see why it was on the Delux only.

But I remember you being pretty dumb yourself a few years back when you suggested that anyone who had a shit time at the Wembley gig for S&S 2008 (you know - because they couldn't hear it) deserved it because they couldn't afford the expensive tickets.

Guest Dragonfly

It's my favourite on the whole album. The intro reminds me of "Die Another Day". It would make a great James Bond track. I hope she will release it as a single. It could be a number 1. Then she can have a fourth decade of number 1s, so she can stick it to her crown stealers like Gaga.

has the sound been touched? I mean, her voice sounds different as i remembered from when i saw it...it was thiner, here i only hear the "play back"

Yes it was definitely "fine tuned" into the track. In the beginning you can hear faint echoes of her live vocal and then it fades far into the playback.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I have to say this has become one of my favorite from this era, and possibly one of my favorite Madonna songs ever. I love it.

One of the highlights when I went to see Madonna at MSG was when it was blasted in the arena before the show even began. It sounded so good.

I have to say this has become one of my favorite from this era, and possibly one of my favorite Madonna songs ever. I love it.

One of the highlights when I went to see Madonna at MSG was when it was blasted in the arena before the show even began. It sounded so good.

Yep, Martin Solvieg played it during the opening and it had "hit" written all over it. But he also played Love Spent and it sounded amazing.

They've been hellbent on not promoting the best tracks off this album, that's for sure.

I re-listened to this song after a couple of weeks yesterday and it seduced me all over again. It's so good and full of Madonna.

I will never understand why it's not on the regular edition... Such a mystery to me.

Its a sin really. Should have been switched with Superstar. How that caca made the cut I will never know.