BEAUTIFUL KILLER

Juliana

It is seriously one of my all time favorites! Like "Love Spent," this one is classics Mafonna to the max, but completely now as well. I love when she sings "makes me wanna pray for a haunted man."

Guest jamesshot

It is seriously one of my all time favorites! Like "Love Spent," this one is classics Mafonna to the max, but completely now as well. I love when she sings "makes me wanna pray for a haunted man."

I know! This song rocks. Love her voice on it...it is so crisp and clear and lovely :)

I still think this is one of the more "generic" sounding tracks on the album, but it's starting to grow on me. Probably should have been on the standard edition instead of a couple others that shall remain nameless...and it might have even been a good choice for a single...

APPRECIATED. :asian:

Gorgeous song.

it's hot as hell and was from first listen to me. i too like when she says "makes me wanna pray for a haunted man" and 'are we together, i love you forever"

I love those lines too and I also love how she says "what happens now" :inlove: .... omg just noticed the Evita reference :lmao: uh no.

The beat is great, the lyrics are cool... what can I say. It's a 10. *bang!*

That's my VERY favorite part. I love the twang in "man", instead of the usual pretentious "mahn" :lol: Is it haunted or hunted? Sounds like haunted, but doesn't hunted make more sense?

• 2 weeks later...

It has grown on me. I quite like it.

For some reason, I think it sounds very European, almost Mediterranean, like it could have been an Italian or French 70s song. Maybe that's just me.

And is such a summer pop song, very sungguh.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree that this could be a single. It's fresh, it's fun, it's pure pop. One of my favorites for sure.

And since they're all about money - why not promote a single from the deluxe version, instead of just the standard? Just like they would with Gang Bang (which does not appear in retail CDs)...

I hope it makes it on the tour setlist.

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if this Pet-Shop-Boys-ized cover has been shared yet, but I thought it was kinda cute:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hjLZeEn0i_c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

And this guy takes it quite seriously. It's actually quite awesome once you get used to the radical shift in tone:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/TszZtoPs3Gs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Edited by Phineaspoe

• 2 weeks later...

Why oh why oh why oh why oh why wasn't this included on the standard edition of the album and why oh why oh why oh why oh why oh why oh why couldn't it be released as a single with a kick-ass video? It's probably the best song on the whole album. Classic Madonna, if you ask me.

CLASSIC MADONNA.

Madonna-Beautiful-Killer2.jpg