BEAUTIFUL KILLER

Juliana

I haven't heard this song yet (nor Best Friend) -- listening to the iTunes deluxe pre-order now, so will hear it soon!

:bow: Gorgeous with violins by Hahn-Bin. Just knew they would hook up on something :thumbsup:

I didn't know this until tonight -- skimmed the liner notes and saw the name under special thanks!!! So, I went back through trying to figure out which track Hahn-Bin played on. Came to post it, but I see I'm very late on that! Thanks for pointing it out!

Great song, but the ending kinda kills it for me. The gunshot thing at the end is a little redundant after gang bang and the whole "you'll never be Alain delon" exit is so pretentious and cheesy...otherwise a killer!

i could do without the silly whispering parts. aside from that it's absolutely perfect!

Guest northernlad

I enjoy it but it does strike me as beautiful filler (too easy), although much less so than a few of the tracks that actually made the primary album. Her vocal is rather wonderful and the lyrics are so-so but they work very well. I just feel with a bit more work this could have been stunning on another level altogether.

It's one of her perfectly crafted pop songs. Love it. But it deserves to be left as a bonus track. Actually, scratch that, it should have been saved for the next album. I can understand why this didn't make the standard album, but it doesn't deserve to be left out of the spotlight on some extra disc.

it's a gorgeous pop song and it should have been on the album. It's classic Madonna, almost like a LAP era album track.

Love the lyrics. LOVE IT. :fag:

The End.

Guest jamesshot

How was this not on the 1st CD? This song is a, pardon the pun, beautiful killer of a song. The lyrics, beat, the voice! This is single material!