BEAUTIFUL KILLER

Juliana

It's one of the best songs from MDNA, and the ending. woah! Appreciate here.

Guest Love Spent

I would have replaced 'Superstar' with this! It's fantastic. Love the intro parts, they remind me of No Doubt 'Don't Speak'.

It's one of the best songs from MDNA, and the ending. woah! Appreciate here.

:thumbsup: Appreciated, absolutely one of my favorites instantly because it has all of the right elements. Her voice is spot-on, the melody is great, the strings, awesome and she does a bridge...love it!

I absolutely love Beautiful Killer. It has such a cool summer vibe to it...cannot wait to listen to it while in my car driving in the summertime.

:thumbsup: Appreciated, absolutely one of my favorites instantly because it has all of the right elements. Her voice is spot-on, the melody is great, the strings, awesome and she does a bridge...love it!

...I just can't get enough of this awesome sounding song - it's so COMPLETE sounding if you know what I mean.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

PRADON ME, but i have an AFTERNOON DRIVE reserved to play this in my CA when i drive FA and wanna feel all OUT IN THE OPEN ROAD.

funny-gif-Ewan-McGregor-Obi-Wan-dancing.gif

Guest FrozenEyes

Just heard it in full for the first time. I REALLY like it!!! Just a cool song, period. I think someone mentioned already it sounds so effortless. :dramatic: