Fillers on MDNA?

Flip The Switch

Theres 1 or 2 tracks I'm not big on, but they're hardly filler; in the sense that they're just completely lifeless and terrible. BUT I Don't Give A is fucking fantastic; the most genuine, authentic "HIP-HOP" sounding track she's ever done(HC overall was more R&B/ urban-infused-pop at it's height). Not to mention the song is hot as hell, especiall Nicki spitting her hottest verse of the year thus far. You can either get with it or:

untitled1_4.gif

Plz & Thanks.

The song tries so hard to be so quirky and special and badass but ends up being grating and kind of embarrassing. Much like its biggest supporters :D

LUBE UP THOSE EARS. x.

Already moist & ready. :wow:

Shame some can't appreciate the song's greatness. Then again, some don't appreciate anything at all. Fags can be much like filler on this forum, too. Oh well, what can you do?

Count me in GSM, I love it too. I don't get why you hate it so much :lol: Best Friend and B'Day Song I can understand hte hate for, but why this?

I don't hate it. I do think it's a weak link. The melody in the middle is great but the rapping annoys me. But I've already been told to MOVE FAG and KILL MYSELF over having an opinion so I went with the KUNT AND KOCK flow.

OF COURSE he does.

HE'S FANTASTIC.

x.

True, and this is widely known. Leave it the usual suspects to whine, deflect, and dwell on past internet drama between other members. Faggotry at it's finest. MOVE INDEED.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

But I've already been told to MOVE FAG and KILL MYSELF over having an opinion so I went with the KUNT AND KOCK flow.

YOU SAID IT.

Get to it then. Will miss you.

x.

The song tries so hard to be so quirky and special and badass but ends up being grating and kind of embarrassing. Much like its biggest supporters :D

You're talking about Gang Bang right?

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Don't plan the funeral just yet CUBB. I haven't got a suit ready.

Mine is PRESSED and READY for the service.

I may even walk past your bedroom door in a few minutes. Keep an eye out. x.