Which song is gonna be murdered by her guitar ?

Starman

The B'Day Song. Seriously, if it's ever confirmed on the setlist, I'm willing to bet she plays it on the guh-tawr.

Love Rockdonna. Can't wait for some six string action.

MmmHmmm. I actually love the ILNY, ROL, and Bordeline performances. Screechy vocals and all!

anyways, is it so difficult to plat the guitar??? she hasnĀ“t improve anything in ten years!

She probably doesn't touch that guitar till she has to record an album or rehearse for a tour.

I like the arrangement of that, it was just the vocals that were horrifying.

Truth.

I've enjoyed a good many of her acoustic performances on tours over the past decade -- "Secret," "La Isla Bonita," "Miles Away," etc.

It's the electric guitar you have to cringe for. I can only think of one that I really enjoyed -- "Candy Perfume Girl." ("Borderline" was good, if not for the vocals.)

I would be quite content to see her retire the electric guitar.

I can see her doing Love Spent although I think it should be the original. Maybe she'll mix it up and do it as a medley of both...

Oh No PLEASEEEE . I love Love Spent. Don't kill it with THE GUITAR !!!!!

Love Rockdonna. Can't wait for some six string action.

Madonna agrees

2v322d0.jpg

I just hope not songs from Erotica or Bedtime Stories (poor Human Nature).

To me, Ray Of Light has completely lost its charm when done live. I almost forgot she performed it on The Confessions Tour AND Sticky & Sweet. As for Hung Up...*sigh* :(

...Ray Of Light has completely lost its charm when done live.

Sad, but I feel the same way. I swear, if she has a request section this time around, I'll push my way to the front row and tell her like it is:

:madonna2: : You sir, in the stripped shirt. Whats Your name?

:wow: : ISAAC!

:madonna2: : Eye-sick? I love that name? And what do you wanna hear?

:grr: : ...a legitmate reason why you think it's acceptable to hammer on your 6 string & play Ray of Light at every public outing.

Sad, but I feel the same way. I swear, if she has a request section this time around, I'll push my way to the front row and tell her like it is:

:grr: : ...a legitmate reason why you think it's acceptable to hammer on your 6 string & play Ray of Light at every public outing.

:dead:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :thumbsup:

I have a terrible feeling it'll be Love Spent.

I'm cool with Love Spent. It has already a nice acoustic version that she can reproduce without MURDERING some of her dance hits.

:lmao:

Maybe she will murder Love Spent with a BANJO .... :scared:

It's the electric guitar you have to cringe for. I can only think of one that I really enjoyed -- "Candy Perfume Girl." ("Borderline" was good, if not for the vocals.)

I would be quite content to see her retire the electric guitar.

This. Unfortunately I can't see her ditching guitar because it probably distracts her from have to dance the entire show. Not that she wouldn't be able to dance the entire show because she could, but to sing as well... we all know what that sounds like after 2 songs.

To me, Ray Of Light has completely lost its charm when done live. I almost forgot she performed it on The Confessions Tour AND Sticky & Sweet. As for Hung Up...*sigh* :(

I don't think ROL would be a problem if she ditched the guitar. That said, I feel like that was the issue with all songs on guitar in the S&S Tour. While the guitar on the Confessions tour was a pleasant change and seemed to have fit the songs/act better, it seemed bland to continue the trend on the not as dance-focused S&S.

I FEAR it'll be "Love Spent". And that would be a crime.

I don't think ROL would be a problem if she ditched the guitar. That said, I feel like that was the issue with all songs on guitar in the S&S Tour. While the guitar on the Confessions tour was a pleasant change and seemed to have fit the songs/act better, it seemed bland to continue the trend on the not as dance-focused S&S.

Yes, that's what I meant. And I agree with the rest of your post.