MDNA ALBUM DISCUSSION (CONTINUED)

Ai Papi Si.

Some Girls is so Rachel Stevens. Of course Rachel Stevens is a true POP GODDESS so that can only be a good thing. Also I see its a collaboration of WO and Klas Ahlund so I wonder if it's the song Britney rejected that he loved so much.

Seems like it, seeing as Klaus makes no other appearances on the album. Good thing Britney rejected it though.

Some Girls is so Rachel Stevens. Of course Rachel Stevens is a true POP GODDESS so that can only be a good thing. Also I see its a collaboration of WO and Klas Ahlund so I wonder if it's the song Britney rejected that he loved so much.

Oh no wonder I hear a bit of Robyn in this track. The male voice towards the end is similar to what's in Criminal Intent.

Guest Love Spent

Someone on Popjustice called this her worst album ever & one of the worst albums of all time. I can't even.

Guest Love Spent

Who cares what random people online say? I am just happy that I love it!

It's not that I necessarily care, it's the fact that someone actually had the audacity to call it one of the worst albums of all time/worse than Hard Candy.

I love it, myself.

People have talked shit about Madonna since day one. Lets not invited that unclean nonsense into our happy Godonna haven. We can all disagree about certain things concerning her art and life but it doesn't mean we're apart of the shit dumpers whose only care in the world is to bitch about those who do instead of fixing the misery of their own lives because they're those who don't.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Robyn bores the Fuck out of me.

Well you do love Dannii Minogue, so it's understandable.

Someone on Popjustice called this her worst album ever & one of the worst albums of all time. I can't even.

Oh well. They miss out on improving their lives. Poor dears.

You need to be gagged and bound with body talk blasting in your ears tbh. I love you but please die..

Robyn is a qol.

Sing it! :inlove:

Ohhhh. Excitement! The album is on the shelf at JB Hifi (australia). I'm gonna get it right now! Haven't heard leaks or snippets yet. Urghhhh! :dramatic:

Ohhhh. Excitement! The album is on the shelf at JB Hifi (australia). I'm gonna get it right now! Haven't heard leaks or snippets yet. Urghhhh! :dramatic:

I remember when "Celebration" was released, I called around the night before the official Friday release date to see if anyone had it and it was hit and miss with JB Hi Fi here on the Gold Coast. Of the three stores on the coast at the time, only one had it on the shelves early, with the others saying that they couldn't sell it until the next day. We now have five stores on the Gold Coast and they've all just told me that the stock of MDNA doesn't arrive until tomorrow morning, so it looks like Universal isn't taking any chances. One guy said, "it's not here yet, but I'm expecting it tomorrow morning" and the others all said that it wouldn't arrive until tomorrow. The wait continues! I'm going to have to try to zip out at some stage to get it, because I'm working until after 6pm tomorrow and by that stage, all of the music stores will be closed. I can NOT wait until Saturday!! Sorry to those who have to wait until Monday, but I've purchased every new Madonna release on the day of release since "True Blue" and I don't want to break my habit now! :)

You need to be gagged and bound with body talk blasting in your ears tbh. I love you but please die..

Robyn is a qol.

:rotfl: I've listened to her music but there's just something really off-putting. It's like watching Gwyneth Paltrow in a great film.

Well you do love Dannii Minogue, so it's understandable.

Dannii destroys that Schlampe. Best Australian thing ever.