MDNA ALBUM DISCUSSION (CONTINUED)

Ai Papi Si.

Friedman is physco, bloated, OCD hater- the American version of Piers Morgan. For a 'hater', is more consumed with her in every possible way than most of her fans here! lol. Quite scary. Only thing that makes a 1/2 a sh*t of sense was his point abt naming a perfume after a 20 yr old movie lol. Kinda with him that she really couldve and shouldve been more creative. Cmon- Truth Or Dare is just a pretty tired used and abused name for a 'new' perfume. 2nd, I dont disagree that she just seems lost musically by not connecting w/ fans, causal fans or non fans. Just lost :/ Again, I think Friedman is the epitome of a troll, heffa hater who sits in tiny dark room w/ his little laptop all day gorging on Sonic Drive in hamburgers and fries as he obsesses, 'researches' and hates on a 53 year old woman! lol. I had the same opinions/criticisms (and others :/ ) WAY before this troll made his 'points'.

She just made one of the best albums of her career. She is very much in touch. I don't think she cares how many copies she scans. Seriously, with the second and third week numbers coming in, she COULD have made a tv appearance. But she didn't. If she is not stressed, we certainly shouldn't be!

She just made one of the best albums of her career. She is very much in touch. I don't think she cares how many copies she scans. Seriously, with the second and third week numbers coming in, she COULD have made a tv appearance. But she didn't. If she is not stressed, we certainly shouldn't be!

SORRY but an album that is #16 after two weeks is not 'in touch'. She may be in touch with her talent but she is not in touch with the record buying public.

http://boyculture.typepad.com/boy_culture/2012/04/i-want-you-to-hold-me-like-you-hold-your-money.html

I Want You To Hold Me Like You Hold Your Money

6a00d8341c2ca253ef0168ea2b70f2970c-pi

A fun, totally unauthorized wallet in which you can hold your MDinero. Got it here, but in person; not sure if it's available online.

How much was it? It's in the city? I'm going tomorrow to get it. My wallet just ripped literally moments before I saw this.

SORRY but an album that is #16 after two weeks is not 'in touch'. She may be in touch with her talent but she is not in touch with the record buying public.

Well I would much rather have her be "in touch" with her talent than the record buying public. Sometimes I don't get you people who are obsessed with charts. Do you ever look around and take notice of how ignorant the majority of people are? Yet you want Madonna to impress them so she will go Top 10?

My POINT was that Madonna does not seem to care, or she could have done something to stem the tide. If the album was #126 this week would you like it any less? Sadly, I think some here might :lmao:

Guest groovyguy

How much was it? It's in the city? I'm going tomorrow to get it. My wallet just ripped literally moments before I saw this.

No idea how much it is. But I'm going to buy it this Saturday.

I can't believe how magnanimous the damage that was caused by that Forbes article. Even in this side of the world, the news of it flopping is everywhere on radio :(

Well I would much rather have her be "in touch" with her talent than the record buying public. Sometimes I don't get you people who are obsessed with charts. Do you ever look around and take notice of how ignorant the majority of people are? Yet you want Madonna to impress them so she will go Top 10?

My POINT was that Madonna does not seem to care, or she could have done something to stem the tide. If the album was #126 this week would you like it any less? Sadly, I think some here might :lmao:

Actually your POINT was that she's in touch and that's simply not true. As for the rest of the blabbing I really have no idea what you're talking about as usual.

Madonna Doesn't Approve of Lourdes' Choices

madonna_640.jpg

Photos of 15-year-old Lourdes Leon smoking a cigarette sent the U(RL)niverse into a tailspin of criticism: mostly aimed at mamma Madonna.

On tonight's episode of Rock Center, Madonna addresses her daughter's drag for the first time. "I don't approve of anyone smoking cigarettes, most of all, my daughter," she said in an excerpt of the interview that ran on the Today show this morning. When Harry Smith countered with the fact that Madonna suckles on a cig in her Girl Gone Wild video, she said, "I don't smoke, that's just an accessory. She smoked that cigarette before I did that video, so she didn't get that from me."

Madonna takes umbrage with assertions she's not a good mother, saying she wasn't very happy upon seeing the photos. "I think I am [a tough mom] but I don't think I'm as tough as I should be," she said. "I think maybe I should be tougher but it's hard." And while she admits there are about 25 different versions of Madonna that various people see, her children see just one. "To my children, there's the one that comes home and says, 'Are you doing your homework? Why did you say that? What are you eating that for?'"

And she'll keep on surviving and singing. This interview was conducted around midnight since Madonna had spent all day rehearsing for her upcoming world tour. And she'd like fans to know that at 53-years-old, she has no plans to stop any time soon. "I certainly have stuff left to say, I still feel like expressing myself -- I'll keep doing this as long as I do."

http://www.theinsider.com/gossip/51465_Madonna_Talks_Lourdes_Cigarette_Smoking/

" She smoked that cigarette before I did that video, so she didn't get that from me. "

I love you Madonna but that is a bunch of BULLSHIT.

http://madonnalicious.typepad.com/madonnalicious/2012/04/mdna-japanese-flyer.html

'MDNA' Japanese Flyer

This flyer advertising 'MDNA' in Japan was distributed by Tsutaya Records and featured a double-page article and discography inside.

mdna_japanese_flyer_inside.jpg

And they included IB as one of her studio albums. :clap:

Japan :inlove:

Please like anyone would do anything because they saw it in a music video. That's some Lucky Guy logic right there. Madonna got her tits out in videos before too, should Lourdes go to school topless? She's playing a CHARACTER.

Yeah, but saying she's not a smoker is a joke. You can find hundreds of photos of her smoking and not just in her videos!

Yeah, but saying she's not a smoker is a joke. You can find hundreds of photos of her smoking and not just in her videos!

Yes, there are some pictures of her smoking but they were all before she had Lourdes. She quit when she was pregnant with Lourdes. So it's not something Lourdes would have seen her mother do. You can tell from her voice she isn't a long term heavy smoker. Smokers have deep hoarse voices. Her voice is still very high and youthful so she definitely hasn't smoked a lot over the course of her life.

Yes, there are some pictures of her smoking but they were all before she had Lourdes. She quit when she was pregnant with Lourdes. So it's not something Lourdes would have seen her mother do. You can tell from her voice she isn't a long term heavy smoker. Smokers have deep hoarse voices. Her voice is still very high and youthful so she definitely hasn't smoked a lot over the course of her life.

You're right. She was more of rare casual smoker. In fact, the only time I really believe we saw her truly smoke is as props in several films/videos, when she presented GEORGE MICHAEL at the '89 VMA's, (but it was more of a prop then) and during the filming of "Take A Bow" (and she claimed to be smoking because it kept her from eating, so she could fit well in her tight costume). Yes, she has done many videos or photo shoots using cigarettes, but that doesn't mean she was smoking. And I've seen no evidence that she has smoked since having Lourdes. That's 15 years. Her thoughts on smoking could have greatly changed since then.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

A 15 year old smoking. Big whoop. She's probably having sex and drinking too. No parent approves of their teenager when they find out what they're really doing. Why is this being deconstructed by some fo you, who cares, geez.

Please like anyone would do anything because they saw it in a music video. That's some Lucky Guy logic right there. Madonna got her tits out in videos before too, should Lourdes go to school topless? She's playing a CHARACTER.

This is so true! It's like tonight at my book group, discussing The Hunger Games, one woman was saying the book would encourage kids to be violent and use archery as a weapon :lmao: