MDNA ALBUM DISCUSSION (CONTINUED)

Ai Papi Si.

Guest groovyguy

M.D.N.A ... I.T.U.N.E.S ... J.A.P.A.N ... V.E.R.S.I.O.N ... W.I.T.H ... B.O.N.U.S ... R.E.M.I.X.E.S ... L.O.V.E ... ♥

535193_419173714775652_100000490806997_1668480_1057492875_n.jpg

OKAY since I can't post a new thread I am gonna say it here..........

I'M ACCEPTED TO UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN and moving to the apartment building where Madonna lived :dramatic:

CONGRATULATIONS and so exciting!

:clap::clap:

Congrats! Post pics please. :lol:

Definitely!!!

Even though it's one of the worse places to live there, I'll stick to it solely because the Queen has lived there once :lmao:

I wonder which room she lived :vogue:

Guest I'llTeachYouHowTo...

M.D.N.A ... I.T.U.N.E.S ... J.A.P.A.N ... V.E.R.S.I.O.N ... W.I.T.H ... B.O.N.U.S ... R.E.M.I.X.E.S ... L.O.V.E ... ♥

535193_419173714775652_100000490806997_1668480_1057492875_n.jpg

:wow:

i'll send nudes to whoever can get me those bonus tracks from itunes japan.

Guest groovyguy

https://twitter.com/#!/guyoseary

Guy Oseary ‏ @guyoseary

@MadonnaARMY1 your being traditional.... talk to me in a year..

57m Guy Oseary Guy Oseary ‏ @guyoseary

I Love You Madonna ‏ @dickaholic

Tbh idc if Madonna does ellen or whatever, i'd rather her spend all her time getting the tour ready. We spent alot of $ on it @guyoseary

Guy Oseary@dickaholic exactly... I promise you she is working her ass off on this show... MDNA tour will be unbelievable..

In reply to I Love You Madonna

1h Guy Oseary Guy Oseary ‏ @guyoseary

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Caitlin Maurath ‏ @caitlin009

@guyoseary Promote MDNA more, its too amazing of an album to just let it fall to the wayside. #PromoteMDNA

@caitlin009 yes.. MDNA tour will be coming to a city near you... If we do tv, the tour will not be ready.. so???????

In reply to Caitlin Maurath

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Robert Venegas ‏ @xavier69

@guyoseary I have been a fan for 30 years and supported 100% long before you can into the picture!!

I think we deserve better than this! She's better than that!

MADONNA FANS UNITE ‏ @MDNAFANSUNITE

@xavier69 can't believe u r sayin all this to @guyoseary.They obviously have reasons. If @MadonnaMDNAday is happy who r any of us to judge

1h Guy Oseary Guy Oseary ‏ @guyoseary

@MDNAFANSUNITE YOU ARE RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

@MDNAFANSUNITE Sure but sometimes Mr Guy you are a hell of a lot difficult to understand! LOL

Guy Oseary Guy Oseary ‏ @guyoseary

@FRNCPV @MDNAFANSUNITE thats because you guys don't have all the info... The focus is getting the show together so MDNA can come to life..

In reply to FRNC

1h Kiko Alcazar Kiko Alcazar ‏ @kikoalcazar

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@guyoseary I would love to Pedro Almodovar made ​​a video for Madonna! think will happen one day?

@kikoalcazar she loves pedro... the issue right now is getting the tour ready.. There are less than 2 months to get it together..

He's just confirming what we all already knew. Touring is the focus because that's where the money is. Money is all that matters to Guy and Madonna right now. More power to them, but his responses are irritating because he's playing dumb. We all know she doesn't have time to promote the album AND rehearse for the tour. The real question is, why didn't you guys just start the tour a month or two later so she could do both? I'm not one of those people who thinks going on every TV show is going to make much of a difference at this stage in her career, but it's shocking to me that they wouldn't even try (and that Interscope wouldn't encourage them to). Interscope stands to make ZERO money from this album if it plummets after this week, which is probably what's going to happen. Touring doesn't equal album sales.

Guest groovyguy

@fabiodispa we have no idea yet what the next single is....

Fabio DiS ‏ @fabiodispa

@guyoseary do you already have chosen next single?

Darina Zila ‏ @Darina_88

@guyoseary I thought that the Gang Bang is the next single...

1h Carlitos Molina Carlitos Molina ‏ @carlitosguin

@guyoseary @fabiodispa Madonna needs to make a quality video for third single... Please don't do The same thing like miles away

from Miguel Hidalgo, Distrito Federal

1h Leo Leo ‏ @tstyleparticle

@guyoseary love spent or gang bang or falling free.. how many singles will be released?

1h Fran Fran ‏ @Franma2

@guyoseary @fabiodispa but will be there third single for sure isn't it?

You know, as critical as I am of this marketing/single strategy, I think it is kind of rude to bombard and attack Guy Oseary on Twitter. I just don't see how it helps. She is NOT going to do any TV or promo during tour rehearsals. I think it is pointless to even ask.

Guest groovyguy

You know, as critical as I am of this marketing/single strategy, I think it is kind of rude to bombard and attack Guy Oseary on Twitter. I just don't see how it helps. She is NOT going to do any TV or promo during tour rehearsals. I think it is pointless to even ask.

IKR!

I agree. But the complete lack of promo is still a bit irritating. MDNA is a good album and deserves success, even if she's past big sales now since she already had it all.

Can't wait for the Tour, i'm getting more and more excited for it.

^ In the end, is it really about Madonna "promoting" the album, or is it more about fans wanting to see/hear Madonna talking about the album, music, etc.? I'm sure if she did a bunch of Facebook things like she did with Jimmy Fallon, fans wouldn't be nearly as upset. They just want to see more of her. It's only natural.

You're right. Touring far exceeds album sales.

My point was that touring doesn't sell albums.

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnatribe.com/news/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=6902&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Win the Madonna Triptych with Universal Music Italia!

Live From ItalyItalian fans, have you spotted the fabulous Madonna Triptych in the windows of your local record store?

Universal Music Italia has created these fantastic 2mx2m standees to celebrate the release of MDNA, and is now giving a lucky fan the chance to win one of them and receive it straitght to his doorsteps!

For a chance to win, fans should simply take a picture near of in front of the standee and email them to speciali@universalmusic.it by Thursday, April 12.

Check out the complete give-away details and the list of the Italian stores where you can find the Triptych at the official Facebook page of Universal Music Italia.

And while we're at it, enjoy some fresh pictures of the Madonna Triptych inside the Saturn store in Milan, shared by our friend GIOrGIO.

See? Spotting the Triptych is easier than you think!

triptych_500.jpg.

triptych_001.jpgtriptych_002.jpgtriptych_003.jpg

Guest groovyguy

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1682494/madonna-mnda-martin-solveig.jhtml?xrs=share_twitter

Madonna's MDNA: Behind The 'Eclectic' #1 Album

Producer Martin Solveig opens up to MTV News about working with the Queen of Pop on her latest chart-topping opus.

By Jocelyn Vena (@jocelyn1212

Apr 4 2012 3:28 PM EDT

Madonna released her latest chart-topping album, MDNA, last week, and whatever special magic she cast in the studio seemed to work.

The dance-heavy album sits pretty at #1 this week, selling a whopping 359,000 units, proving that Madonna still is the Queen of Pop. The album is full of dirty and chugging production, with Madge lamenting about her broken heart on some songs and seeking vengeance against a former lover on others.

Watch video [Martin Talking about The Recording] HERE

The album gets production assists from William Orbit, Benny Benassi and Martin Solveig, among others, but it's the contributions from those three that stand as the highlights. Both Solveig and Benassi had a hand in the album's first two singles, "Girl Gone Wild" (Benassi) and "Give Me All Your Luvin" (Solveig), while Orbit brings some emotional gravitas to the record, recalling their work on Ray of Light.

Solveig recently stopped by MTV News and opened up about creating the chart-topping album with Madonna. "We were working with no limits. I think the only thing that she said when we started was 'I just want people to be able to dance to my music and connect easily with my music,' and also probably to take some risks at some point," he explained. "Other than this, it was open to any kind of experimentation."

What Solveig wanted to focus on when it came to experimenting with her was rhythm. "This is why I explored mainly the BPM thing," he said, referring to the beats per minute of his tracks. "You have slow BPM, very fast BMP songs, twisty and more four to the floor, and I thought it was interesting to explore this, because she hasn't done that a lot on the past albums. And actually, William did a little of the same. It's very eclectic. Every song has a little story. It's a collection of songs that are very different, but you are excited to listen from beginning to end."

With a hit record on her hands, Madonna will have a moment to breathe before she kicks off her world tour later this year. The trek will begin May 29 in Tel Aviv, Israel. Madge will land Stateside August 28 in Philadelphia.

Madonna's MDNA Shows She's A Queen Bitch. Watch video HERE

This album is absolutely brilliant and deserves to be treated as such. I really wish M would release several videos and singles out of this, regardless of airplay. Heck, radio won't play her anyway, so she may as well just release what she wants and create some really spectacular videos. Whether that'll translate into sales, who knows? But then again, who cares? She has all the money in the world so she can just create art for art's sake. It would be a shame to let this masterpiece of an album just die down because it's one of those albums that can add greatly to her already iconic legacy.

He's just confirming what we all already knew. Touring is the focus because that's where the money is. Money is all that matters to Guy and Madonna right now. More power to them, but his responses are irritating because he's playing dumb. We all know she doesn't have time to promote the album AND rehearse for the tour. The real question is, why didn't you guys just start the tour a month or two later so she could do both? I'm not one of those people who thinks going on every TV show is going to make much of a difference at this stage in her career, but it's shocking to me that they wouldn't even try (and that Interscope wouldn't encourage them to). Interscope stands to make ZERO money from this album if it plummets after this week, which is probably what's going to happen. Touring doesn't equal album sales.

Exactly. Judging by his responses it's clear that they don't give a fuck about the legacy of the album itself. They know the album will sell well for a few weeks based on her name alone so they can focus 100% on the tour to make the real money as fast as they can. In the end it's all about the money no matter how nice the music is, this is a business. W.E was her passionate extravaganza. MDNA is her job rolling in and she and GOseary are working to make the income in.

It's a pitty that business decisions doesn't always translate to the real essence of music that is art.

:clap:

The album right now (sadly) its just the excuse to go on tour. Thank god its a good album. :thumbsup:

Exactly. Judging by his responses it's clear that they don't give a fuck about the legacy of the album itself. They know the album will sell well for a few weeks based on her name alone so they can focus 100% on the tour to make the real money as fast as they can. In the end it's all about the money no matter how nice the music is, this is a business. W.E was her passionate extravaganza. MDNA is her job rolling in and she and GOseary are working to make the income in.

It's a pitty that business decisions doesn't always translate to the real essence of music that is art.

I'm not clear as to what promotion through releasing singles and videos has to do with art. The point of promotion is to sell more records though having hits on the radio. That is about business too, just as much as touring. She did the album which you can enjoy as a piece of art. I'm not clear as to how it selling more copies will increase the art.

Maybe she feels what she does on tour is part of her art, too just as much as the album is. She does put a lot of effort into creating costumes, special performances and videos for the tour so I'm sure she feels there's art in her live performances too. If it was just about money, she could just perform all her old hits in one outfit with no special staging. But she puts a lot of effort on the tour into showcasing the new album.

With W.E., there was no other way to promote it to the public than doing interviews. But with the album, there is a way of promoting it that she is doing, the tour.