MDNA ALBUM DISCUSSION (CONTINUED)

Ai Papi Si.

Universal Music Italy

iTunes sta cercando di risolvere il problema legato alla consegna dei pre-ordini di #MDNA. E’ un problema tecnico che si sta verificando in tutti i paesi in cui il disco esce oggi, stanno verificandone le cause e risolveranno il prima possibile

Universal Music Italy

iTunes sta cercando di risolvere il problema legato alla consegna dei pre-ordini di #MDNA. E’ un problema tecnico che si sta verificando in tutti i paesi in cui il disco esce oggi, stanno verificandone le cause e risolveranno il prima possibile

:lol: poor italians

#1 on iTunes...

MDNA.jpg

(Australia)

Belgium

Bulgaria

Spain

Finland

Greece

Hungary

Italy

Poland

UK

Argentina

Brazil

Costa Rica

Dominica Republic

El Salvador

Mexico

Nicaragua

Venezuela

Czech Republic

France

Japan

New Zealand

Portugal

Nicaragua

Sweden

Slovakia

Romania

:bow:

She's #1 in my country too

Peru-240-animated-flag-gifs.gif

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2012/03/26/exclusive-mdna-promo-details-yahoo-spotify-madonna-sings-happy-birthday/

Exclusive MDNA promo details – Yahoo, Spotify & Madonna sings Happy Birthday

Who said Madonna isn’t promoting her latest MDNA album?

The Super Bowl, the Clear Channel “Give me all your Luvin’” deal, new info being released on her official Facebook page, TV commercials, radio interviews, the Jimmy Fallon interview, the upcoming Twitter Q&A and lots more…

More exclusive and very exciting details on the MDNA promo…

Starting today, Yahoo! will launch an “upload a picture of yourself with the MDNA album” contest to win PIT passes.

To promote this contest and the release of MDNA, Yahoo.com will put a very exclusive video on their front page of Madonna singing Happy Birthday to Nicki Minaj on the set of Give me all your Luvin’!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jI3I2eELE9s

Spotify will also launch their first ever global super fan contest today. Tickets to the Madonna World Tour will be up for grabs.

In order to enter, you’ll have to stream the MDNA album and signing up to the Madonna newsletter will increase your chances.

More details to be announced soon!

Tonight at 10PM EST, Madonna will join Twitter for one day on the new @MadonnaMDNAday account and fans will be able to ask questions by using the tag #askMadonna.

Hope you’re excited, because we sure are!

Who said no promo!?

Oh Caca... so much for the 0.99 cents strategy... :lol:

Madonna can charge whatever she wants and still be the first seller in the entire world! :bow:

Tick, Tock! Just wait till 4 o’clock(EST)… to get your Smirnoff “MDNA” Nightlife Edition Remix Album by Madonna! Which exclusive track are you looking forward to?

a) Masterpiece (Kid Capri’s Remix)

b) Give Me All Your Luvin' (Just Blaze Bionic Dub)

c) Turn Up The Radio (Leo Zero Remix)

d) Turn Up The Radio (Richard Vission Speakers Blow Remix)

3 Remixes

1. Give Me All Your Luvin'

(Oliver Twizt Remix)

2. Give Me All Your Luvin'

(Sultan & Ned Shepard Remix)

3. Give Me All Your Luvin'

(Demolition Crew Remix)

Oh Caca... so much for the 0.99 cents strategy... :lol:

Madonna can charge whatever she wants and still be the first seller in the entire world! :bow:

Because Madonna matters.

WELL WELL WELL

I have JUST had my FIRST EVER LISTEN to the whole album, after resisting OLD SCHOOL stylee in not listening to full leaks etc...

Having been a fan since siting in the back seat of the car after school and my sister and her friend BIG MARIA going nuts to HOLIDAY on the radio, here we are 29 years later, after getting Like a Prayer on the first day in 1989 for passing my last year at primary school, EROTICA down at OUR PRICE in Half Term and thinking i was cool getting the DIRTY VERSION, spending the day in LONDON for the first day of BEDTIME STORIES..Buying RAY OF LIGHT on TAPE and spending about 6 hours driving to god knows where lost in a frenzy..I could go on....its a DR LECTER FIRST OFICIAL DAY ON SALE LISTENING FRENZY...

Ill let you know what i think in a bit

If anyone cares :wow:

WELL WELL WELL

I have JUST had my FIRST EVER LISTEN to the whole album, after resisting OLD SCHOOL stylee in not listening to full leaks etc...

Having been a fan since siting in the back seat of the car after school and my sister and her friend BIG MARIA going nuts to HOLIDAY on the radio, here we are 29 years later, after getting Like a Prayer on the first day in 1989 for passing my last year at primary school, EROTICA down at OUR PRICE in Half Term and thinking i was cool getting the DIRTY VERSION, spending the day in LONDON for the first day of BEDTIME STORIES..Buying RAY OF LIGHT on TAPE and spending about 6 hours driving to god knows where lost in a frenzy..I could go on....its a DR LECTER FIRST OFICIAL DAY ON SALE LISTENING FRENZY...

If anyone care :wow:

I care! :clap:

Guest Xanthium

WELL WELL WELL

If anyone cares :wow:

I CARE!

Well, it should come to the shock of NO ONE that i actually was really impressed on my first listen...well i say that but i got to IM ADDICTED and basically repeated that song 5 times before i carried on...FUCKING AMAZING PROPER CLASSIC OLD MARGE....

GANG BANG - i dont know why people get their LOVEKYLIE Knickers in a twist over the name of the song, its just 2am sweatbox grinding filth..love it.

Ill do a proper review later, but one thing why the hell didnt she do a video of MASTERPIECE, just something simple of her in a gallery or something, the song is such a waste i think...OH WELL

ONE MORE THING - B-DAY SONG - UM LOL

I am in LUV with this album.... It's so.... NOW. But it's Madonna now, not trying to be like hard candy was. It's so futuristic bubbly club and Trance. I hope Madonna never stops making electronic club dance music

Guest Xanthium

Well, it should come to the shock of NO ONE that i actually was really impressed on my first listen...well i say that but i got to IM ADDICTED and basically repeated that song 5 times before i carried on...FUCKING AMAZING PROPER CLASSIC OLD MARGE....

GANG BANG - i dont know why people get their LOVEKYLIE Knickers in a twist over the name of the song, its just 2am sweatbox grinding filth..love it.

Ill do a proper review later, but one thing why the hell didnt she do a video of MASTERPIECE, just something simple of her in a gallery or something, the song is such a waste i think...OH WELL

ONE MORE THING - B-DAY SONG - UM LOL

YES!!!