MDNA ALBUM DISCUSSION (CONTINUED)

Ai Papi Si.

Guest groovyguy

http://techcrunch.com/2012/03/26/fab-com-teams-up-with-madonna-for-new-album-sale/

Fab.com Teams Up With Madonna For New Album Sale

Design-focused flash sales site Fab.com is debuting a new partner today—Madonna. The site is featuring a special offer for U.S. members today for Madonna’s new album MDNA. The album will retail for $7.99 (vs. $14.99 retail).

This isn’t the first time a music artist has partnered with a flash sales site. Norah Jones just debuted a new song off her latest album on travel site Jetsetter. Lady Gaga teamed up with Gilt for a curated sale, concert access and more.

Founder and CEO Jason Goldberg said this of the Madonna deal: At Fab, we strive to offer our members unique access to great designers and artists, both emerging and iconic…Thanks to the enthusiasm of our members, we’ve sold more than 1 million products already. Offering Madonna’s fabulous new album MDNA at $7.99, 47% off retail, is a big thank you kiss to our members for helping us get so far, so quickly.

The celebrity endorsement angle is another win for Fab, which just hit 3 million members and is exploding in growth since its pivot last year. Armed with over $40 million in VC money from Andreessen Horowitz and others; Fab has been on an acquisition spree and is projecting $100 million in revenue in 2012.

6871355958_9efb82159e_b.jpg

Just heard it for the first time.

It's really good!

Fave tracks so far:

Gang Bang

I'm Addicted

Some Girls

I'm A Sinner

I Don't Give A

Love Spent

Falling Free

Beautiful Killer

:inlove:

Guest I'llTeachYouHowTo...

so, listened to it four times on my laptop after i downloaded it last night.

played it DURING MY SLEEP on my ipod.

and now i'm awake, tired as hell from staying up until the wee hours of the morning playing the album, and it's blasting from my laptop again.

i still can't get over how good this is. she OUTDID herself. it's INSANE

the wait almost drove me crazy, especially once it leaked and everyone was raving about it, BUT THIS WAS SO WORTH IT. IT'S PERFECT.

tumblr_ls80ib46Go1qdlkgg.gif

http://www.spotify.com/uk/blog/archives/2012/03/23/mdna/

Listen to Madonna’s new album MDNA for your chance to see her live

March 23, 2012, 12:23

Exciting news - Madonna’s new album MDNA is out today! We’ve got an exclusive version of the album, with a remix of Girl Gone Wild by DJ Dave Audé. Only on Spotify.

To celebrate, we’re offering you the chance to win tickets to see Madonna’s incredible live show. To enter, all you have to do is listen to the album before 2nd April 2012.

Once you’ve streamed the whole album, you’ll be entered into the draw automatically.

Check out www.Madonna.com for the full worldwide tour schedule.

Enjoy the exclusive album! And good luck!

Just heard it for the first time.

It's really good!

Fave tracks so far:

Gang Bang

I'm Addicted

Some Girls

I'm A Sinner

I Don't Give A

Love Spent

Falling Free

Beautiful Killer

:inlove:

..and trust me, it keeps getting better play after play, you'll see!1416.jpg

Guest groovyguy

The Next Web ‏ @TheNextWeb

Madonna leverages social networks and startup http://Fab.com for 'MDNA' album push http://tnw.to/1DnAi by @robinwauters

Link

Whether you’re a fan of Madonna or not, as a The Next Web reader you ought to be interested in how the artist and her management are banking on the Web to promote and sell her new, twelfth studio album, named ‘MDNA’.

The Wall Street Journal this morning reported on Madonna’s use of social networking services Facebook and Twitter to push the new album.

Not mentioned but noteworthy is the fact that Fab.com, a startup that’s not even a year old, will be one of the few places on the Web where the album will be up for sale, alongside the usual, huge suspects such as Amazon and iTunes.

Available only to its U.S. members, Fab will be featuring a special offer today, selling the deluxe edition of ‘MDNA’ at $7.99 compared to $14.99 at retail.

That’s nearly half the price, so not a bad deal at all. Says Fab:

“General fandom aside, this a huge honor for us. From Keith Haring to Andy Warhol to Gaultier- there’s no question that Madonna appreciates great design and has made a lasting impression on the design community.”

madonna.png

fabmadonnaa.png

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2012/03/26/exclusive-mdna-promo-details-yahoo-spotify-madonna-sings-happy-birthday/

Exclusive MDNA promo details – Yahoo, Spotify & Madonna sings Happy Birthday

Who said Madonna isn’t promoting her latest MDNA album?

The Super Bowl, the Clear Channel “Give me all your Luvin’” deal, new info being released on her official Facebook page, TV commercials, radio interviews, the Jimmy Fallon interview, the upcoming Twitter Q&A and lots more…

More exclusive and very exciting details on the MDNA promo…

Starting today, Yahoo! will launch an “upload a picture of yourself with the MDNA album” contest to win PIT passes.

To promote this contest and the release of MDNA, Yahoo.com will put a very exclusive video on their front page of Madonna singing Happy Birthday to Nicki Minaj on the set of Give me all your Luvin’!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jI3I2eELE9s

Spotify will also launch their first ever global super fan contest today. Tickets to the Madonna World Tour will be up for grabs.

In order to enter, you’ll have to stream the MDNA album and signing up to the Madonna newsletter will increase your chances.

More details to be announced soon!

Tonight at 10PM EST, Madonna will join Twitter for one day on the new @MadonnaMDNAday account and fans will be able to ask questions by using the tag #askMadonna.

Hope you’re excited, because we sure are!

It looks like Radio 1 is getting into the MDNA fever too - They just plugged the album on H. Stephens show and played GMAYL. Surprised they played that instead of GGW.

Still, it's better late than never, I suppose.

http://www.madonnara...happy-birthday/

Exclusive MDNA promo details – Yahoo, Spotify & Madonna sings Happy Birthday

Who said Madonna isn’t promoting her latest MDNA album?

The Super Bowl, the Clear Channel “Give me all your Luvin’” deal, new info being released on her official Facebook page, TV commercials, radio interviews, the Jimmy Fallon interview, the upcoming Twitter Q&A and lots more…

More exclusive and very exciting details on the MDNA promo…

Starting today, Yahoo! will launch an “upload a picture of yourself with the MDNA album” contest to win PIT passes.

To promote this contest and the release of MDNA, Yahoo.com will put a very exclusive video on their front page of Madonna singing Happy Birthday to Nicki Minaj on the set of Give me all your Luvin’!

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=jI3I2eELE9s

Spotify will also launch their first ever global super fan contest today. Tickets to the Madonna World Tour will be up for grabs.

In order to enter, you’ll have to stream the MDNA album and signing up to the Madonna newsletter will increase your chances.

More details to be announced soon!

Tonight at 10PM EST, Madonna will join Twitter for one day on the new @MadonnaMDNAday account and fans will be able to ask questions by using the tag #askMadonna.

Hope you’re excited, because we sure are!

Nicki's so sweet. Thanks for sharing!!!

Guest groovyguy

http://www.examiner.com/celebrity-weight-loss-in-national/madonna-still-showing-the-world-how-it-s-done

Madonna: "still showing the world how it's done"

Madonna has reinvented herself - yet again! - with her 12th studio album, MDNA, and Billboard's review said it all: "Nearly 30 years after first hitting the Billboard charts…Madonna is still showing the world how it's done."

Guest Sinisin

Getting it for 13.99 (Deluxe Version) @ midnight w/ my best friend= AMAZEBALLS!!!!!!!!!!!! Sounds outstanding- what an incredible album!!!! Thank you g/God for giving us the gift of Madonna- we need her and love her!!! This album really slays me- goddamnit Im crying! LOL!

Getting it for 13.99 (Deluxe Version) @ midnight w/ my best friend= AMAZEBALLS!!!!!!!!!!!! Sounds outstanding- what an incredible album!!!! Thank you g/God for giving us the gift of Madonna- we need her and love her!!! This album really slays me- goddamnit Im crying! LOL!

OMG I can't wait to get home and hear it!!!

Guest groovyguy

Does anybody have already the Smirnoff MDNA remix album?

Apparently the remixes will be made avaliable from 5pm this afternoon on The Smirnoff US Facebook page.

Can't wait!

Guest I'llTeachYouHowTo...

^^ heard it won't be up until later today. :zombie:

still blasting this shit through my speakers. it's flawless.

tumblr_lpmpfwBWhJ1qc93th.gif