MDNA ALBUM DISCUSSION (CONTINUED)

Ai Papi Si.

anyone got a link to download the acoustic version of love spent?

http://luvmadonna.tumblr.com/post/19736679482/love-spent-acoustic-version-by-madonna

Love Spent (Acoustic Version)

http://www.mediafire.com/?wagnl1l3paa5daz

Well, it's past midnight here in Holland and I got an email that my pre-order was ready to be downloaded. There was also a pre-release party here in Holland so plenty of people also have their physical copies now :) I'm listening now as we speak :) WOOP WOOP!!!

Well, it's past midnight here in Holland and I got an email that my pre-order was ready to be downloaded. There was also a pre-release party here in Holland so plenty of people also have their physical copies now :) I'm listening now as we speak :) WOOP WOOP!!!

so before this you haven't heard the album? :wow:

so before this you haven't heard the album? :wow:

Sure have, what do you think? :p I've lived for every leaked second haha, but still, this sound quality and the fact that it's official deserves a full late night spin on my pc :p

Sure have, what do you think? :p I've lived for every leaked second haha, but still, this sound quality and the fact that it's official deserves a full late night spin on my pc :p

Enjoy! I'm sure you'll love the Orbit tracks.

*waits passionately for your review*

12.gif12.gif12.gif12.gif12.gif12.gif12.gif12.gif12.gif12.gif12.gif12.gif

what the f? i didnt know mdna was released in singapore yesterday and was the first out of all the countries. stupid hmv singapore, i preordered their album that comes with the single and i can only get it on the 26th.

Ugh! Has anyone in Australia been able to get a physical copy? The delivery didn't arrive this morning, but they're hoping that they might get stock this afternoon. Other new releases were on the shelf, though :( I had half an hour free at lunch time to go and buy it and was so disappointed when it wasn't there :(

iTunes Australia has it on sale now - Deluxe Edition and standard, but they've also mucked up and put the special Superbowl pre-order edition up for sale for it's special pre-sale price (so we have three versions available here). You can actually buy the acoustic version of "Love Spent" separately, which is bizarre and, I'm sure, a mistake that will be rectified.