Which MDNA songs will make your all-time-favorites list?

Guest Xanthium

Guest Xanthium

This may be premature for some, but I pretty much know instantly which songs will become my favorites after listening to them a few times. Sometimes even after only listening to them once or twice. I knew Love Spent would make my all-time-favorites list just after listening to the 1 minute snippet :shock: If I dislike a song or feel meh about it initially it never becomes a favorite even if I grow to like or love it.

Love Spent is probably going to make my Madonna Top 10 and Some Girls will probably be Top 20.

How about you? Which MDNA songs will become Madonna classics for you (and please know this is different than just loving a song)?

Guest Xanthium

Im Addicted

I was gonna mention this one but it's the type of club song that you need to hear in HQ and with headphones to really judge it properly. It's pretty spectacular though.

For me personally , when I discovered Madonna I played her albums too much until I developed some sort of "tolerance" to her music. MDNA feels like fresh and new MADONNA. like a new drug that I've never experienced from her. That's why , at this time , I'd rank all the songs from MDNA as favorites. Yes even GMAYL.

Guest Xanthium

For me personally , when I discovered Madonna I played her albums too much until I developed some sort of "tolerance" to her music. MDNA feels like fresh and new MADONNA. like a new drug that I've never experienced from her. That's why , at this time , I'd rank all the songs from MDNA as favorites. Yes even GMAYL.

Hey whatever works for you :):thumbsup:

I have a feeling that this will be my favorite album of 2012. I haven't been so in love with an electropop album since Roisin's Overpowered

Hard to tell. Right now I'd say GANG BANG and I'M ADDICTED but maybe that'll wear off ... we'll see.

I loved the LOVE SPENT snippet but am probably the one gay in the village that doesn't instantly love the rest of the song, I kind of wish it would all be in the same vein as the snippet was. I'm sure it'll grow on me though

Hard to tell. Right now I'd say GANG BANG and I'M ADDICTED but maybe that'll wear off ... we'll see.

I loved the LOVE SPENT snippet but am probably the one gay in the village that doesn't instantly love the rest of the song, I kind of wish it would all be in the same vein as the snippet was. I'm sure it'll grow on me though

Love Spent is art.

Guest sasca1971

Love Spent is in a class of its own. Def top 5 for Madonna

Some Girls, I'm Addicted, I Fucked Up and I Don't Give A are top 20 for sure.

Thing is, much of this album is music i like, it just happens to be Madonna singing it. Even though I am a fan, I don't normally listen to anything that sounds like Madonna except Madonna. I'm more Radiohead, Arcade Fire, MGMT, Smashing Pumpkins, The National - just random mostly progressive rock stuff. This album has such a new and hip techno pop sound to it but that's also a throwback to some good 80s and even 60s sounds - which I like. It's basically what I like. So lots of songs from it will go into my all time list. By comparison there's Only one song from the entire Hard Candy (Incredible) - to me doesn't even compete to 10 of MDNA's songs.

1. Gang Bang Too epic for words. I've listened to it a million times.

2, Love Spent Beautiful. Refreshing. One of her best EVER for me.

3. Turn Up The Radio Classic

All three will crack top 20 for me. Gang Bang will be top 7 for me of ALL TIME in the Vogue, Express Yourself, Like a player, Erotica, Frozen, Music club.

MDNA WILL RANK IN MY TOP 3 ALBUMS.

Falling Free for me. Best ballad in years, can I get a absofuckinlutely?

Love Spent

Then.... Some Girls

I Fucked Up for added bonus.