I'M FALLING FREEEEHE

ryan

Sigh.

How wonderful is this track?

Whenever I play the album I always wanna skip ahead to this track.

It fills my heart with so much emotion. It gives me a smile in the beginning, but ends with a frown.

And William Orbit's ROL 8.0 production. It's like a mix of Drowned World and Has to Be, but fit for this decade.

It's so angelic. Airy. Beautiful. Dazzling. Somber. Ethereal. Compelling. Honest.

It's a gift from god.

By far one of the best tracks from MDNA.

Thankyou Madonna.

Guest FrozenEyes

It's so unbelievable to have a REAL Madonna ballad again. :inlove:

I was just thinking the other day that after Paradise, she really hasn't made any. But now we have Falling Free. I love the melody and production, definitely a song that is able to create an atmosphere about it. :wow:

The violin (+ viola too yeah/no?). The piano. The instrumental middle. The Freehee. The last verse. The vibrato. The Madonna. The everything.

Sigh.

How wonderful is this track?

Whenever I play the album I always wanna skip ahead to this track.

It fills my heart with so much emotion. It gives me a smile in the beginning, but ends with a frown.

And William Orbit's ROL 8.0 production. It's like a mix of Drowned World and Has to Be, but fit for this decade.

It's so angelic. Airy. Beautiful. Dazzling. Somber. Ethereal. Compelling. Honest.

It's a gift from god.

By far one of the best tracks from MDNA.

Thankyou Madonna.

What you said.

This song is so gorgeous! Heartbreaking lyrics,a haunting melody and a stunning vocal by Madonna.It's simply perfection.I get teary-eyed whenever I listen to it.

Okay, I gave in and only listened to the 1 min clip, but OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are for me few, but certain songs where the second you hear them they create such an emotional response that you can actually feel a build up in your chest because they sound so beautiful. This is one of those songs. Stunning. And I am feeling this based only on a damn preview! :dramatic::dramatic::dramatic::dramatic::dramatic: And her voice!!!! :dramatic::dramatic::dramatic:

her voice is so beautiful on it... doesnt it remind u of one of the songs from britain circa dark ages?

With songs like this WHY Madonna did you decide to showcase MDNA to the public with GMAYL and GGW!? WHY WOMAN!!!!!???

This was so unexpected for me. It's very powerful/dark/haunting ballad. I thought we were just going to get a standard issue ballad for the sake of having ballads on the album

It shows that she really put her heart and effort into MDNA and I, for one, appreciated it .

My love for this song can not be described, it's...it's. Especially the last line and the last bit of instrumental.

tumblr_lwmxz4KLSo1qjyqp2.gif

that last line KILLS me :dramatic: it actually sounds like she is crying as she sings it.Very powerful stuff!

I have to admit that the song made me cry :shy:

The instrumentation from 3:30 to the end is just so beautiful and sad at the same time. Her voice in the end too :(

One of the best songs I have ever heard by anyone. Fact. Had a moment with this one. Tears. Anyone who ever said she has no talent would listen to this and feel like a mammoth douche.

I agree,this song is one of the most AMAZING songs that Madonna has ever done! I can't believe how much this song *moves* me,emotionally.If there's anyone on the planet who still thinks that Madonna can't sing,they need to sit down and listen to this song.Her vocals are incredible!