I'm A Sinner Appreciation Thread

reQuiem4adream

The song is cute, but I don't understand why it has 2 b on her album in the year 2012.

What album do u think it belongs?

• 2 weeks later...

As much as I love Gang Bang and I'm Addicted, I keep coming back to I'm A Sinner from just a song perspective. GB and IM and great but as a good pop song, I think this is fantastic. Great theme, great lyrics and a great tune. TUTR and GGW are too throwaway and generic and the other songs seem are more complex or heavily produce. As a perfect bit of pop, this works for me. It's just a great song. I doubt it will see the light of day but I hope someone picks up on it.

THIS.

I prefer BS & AMAZING.

Don't say it's a leftover from ROL. Let's say it's just a 14-year progression track from WO. :lol:

TUTR and GGW are too throwaway and generic and the other songs seem are more complex or heavily produce.

:thumbsup:

Guest Not4Pussies

i love it. i love the lyrics. the breakdown.

it always makes me dance like a 60's go-go dancer

As a perfect bit of pop, this works for me. It's just a great song. I doubt it will see the light of day but I hope someone picks up on it.

I sort of hope so as well... Not sure why this should NOT be a single...

Guest Not4Pussies

OMG! that's what i do whenever i play this song! haha

isn't it infectious? i just can't help it every time i listen to it.

I love the line about the magic bus. This song is such fun and at a time when everyone is having a tough time, I just think it's a great' What the hell, let's enjoy life' song.

NOOOOO WAAAAAAY! Did u see me dancing outside Next! hashahhahahahahah! me and my friend were doin the woohooo bits! LOOOOL

:lol: yerrrrrr i do recall seeing some mad woman outside NEXT hahaha oh by the way did u see me? i danced my way into Republic :vogue:

Ahhh yess! It sounded toooo sikkkkkk lol!! Defo needs to be a single, kind of tune the Brits will enjoy going barmey too hehe

• 4 weeks later...

Saint Anthony lost + found

Thomas Aquinas stand your ground

All the saints and holy men,

catch me before I sin again

aaaahwahahwh OOOO OOOO

jammin' to this on the metro this morning. :wow: '60s teas.