The OFFICIAL "LOVE SPENT" WORSHIP thread

Je5u5

And she could sing it on the Grammys! She could do the same version of the show. Starts with LAV and then LS. The next day: worldwide comma about her 54 yo hot granny body.

Oh yeah!! what a great idea! :faint:

I would be happy as well if she released love spent as a single with a great video, but I guess that will not happen. I really would like another single/video from one of the stronger tracks from mdna released with a video, but who knows for sure if that will happen. I agree that such a large tour requires more singles & videos!

I think that one of Madonna's many strengths is her ability to make awesome & cutting edge videos & I wish she would capitalize on that now. There are so many stupid musical artists making good videos & I wish she would be more creative in that way. Some of my other favorite bands & singers have released multiple good videos & it makes me appreciate & enjoy their music more.

Anyway, her recent work has been pretty amazing & the tour kicks butt!!

• 2 weeks later...

She needs to close out the era with Love Spent, and give us a LUSH video to go with it. I don't see LS damaging the charts but at least it's a huge fan favorite and would make the majority happy. So many people wanted a release for Love Spent.

Several months later, it's still my favorite off the album. It's already my #1 most played song on my iTunes, which says A LOT considering all the other M songs I've played to death.

It's also the song that most non-fans seem to really love, it's definitely single worthy. Way more so than Turn Up The Radio, but I won't get into that.

MAKE IT HAPPEN MADGE!

Although not my favourite song off the album by a long stretch, this song looks like it will win the best song on MDNA in the other forum. It's always been a fave and if 'they' had done some research, they'd have seen this one as a strong contender and should have been a single instead of GGW or TUTR.

They've been pitching Madonna against the pop princesses but then you see songs like Gotye rocket up the chart as they're different and just 'good'.

This is a good, mature adult pop song. I just hope Madonna and her team grow up for the next album and start realising who her audience really are and not the 18 - 27year old girls they desperately want and think they are!

Although not my favourite song off the album by a long stretch, this song looks like it will win the best song on MDNA in the other forum. It's always been a fave and if 'they' had done some research, they'd have seen this one as a strong contender and should have been a single instead of GGW or TUTR.

They've been pitching Madonna against the pop princesses but then you see songs like Gotye rocket up the chart as they're different and just 'good'.

This is a good, mature adult pop song. I just hope Madonna and her team grow up for the next album and start realising who her audience really are and not the 18 - 27year old girls they desperately want and think they are!

So true. Which is why I always favored BK or LS over GB, for example - not because GB isn't one hell of a song, but because it's not the classic adult pop that could become an unlikely hit, much like Gotye or Adele or whathaveyou.

• 2 weeks later...

Madonna - LOVE SPENT (EP)

1. Love Spent (radio edit)

2. Love Spent (album version)

3. Love Spent (acoustic version)

4. Love Spent (7" extended version)

5. Love Spent (Really Love Spent Tracey Thorne Edit)

6. Love Spent (Wondering Where it All Went Calderone Version)

7. Love Spent (William Orbit Remix)

8. Love Spent (Thin White Duke Remix)

Out now on CD and double vinyl.

Madonna - LOVE SPENT (EP)

1. Love Spent (radio edit)

2. Love Spent (album version)

3. Love Spent (acoustic version)

4. Love Spent (7" extended version)

5. Love Spent (Really Love Spent Tracey Thorne Edit)

6. Love Spent (Wondering Where it All Went Calderone Version)

7. Love Spent (William Orbit Remix)

8. Love Spent (Thin White Duke Remix)

Out now on CD and double vinyl.

I hear they have a Love Spent (Kalacan Trio version) out in Spain.

Has anyone found out what the name of this GLORIOUS remix is?

[media=]http://vimeo.com/46002698[/media]

no, but it's by William Orbit. It was that time in March or April when he DJ'ed at a club that starts with a K... (and don't ask me in what city either).

In any case, he tweeted about it too and I believed everyone wanted to get a copy. but for obvious reasons he can't sell it.

one day...!

no, but it's by William Orbit. It was that time in March or April when he DJ'ed at a club that starts with a K... (and don't ask me in what city either).

In any case, he tweeted about it too and I believed everyone wanted to get a copy. but for obvious reasons he can't sell it.

one day...!

Are you confusing that with his Gang Bang remix at the Kee Club? I wasn't aware he done a Love Spent one but Martin Solveig supposedly has.

one day...!

Matthew who runs boyculture posted the remix here: http://www.boyculture.com/boy_culture/love-spent/

He recorded at a New York City club so it's not the remix WO played at the Kee Club, which was in Hong Kong I think. (I think Orbit only played the Gang Bang remix which he released online).

Edited by Guest

I DISCOVERED SOMETHING BY ACCIDENT ABOUT LOVE SPENT.

I was listening to it on my new phone, so I put the 3D Effect up to full, and when you play Love Spent...towards the end she sings very clearly I want you to take me like you took MY money.

All the lyrics at the end of the song refer to MY money

Shade.

Repeatedly.

I'm in shock.

It was there all the time, It was more....accident to make it happen (an accident!)

I DISCOVERED SOMETHING BY ACCIDENT ABOUT LOVE SPENT.

I was listening to it on my new phone, so I put the 3D Effect up to full, and when you play Love Spent...towards the end she sings very clearly I want you to take me like you took MY money.

All the lyrics at the end of the song refer to MY money

Shade.

Repeatedly.

I'm in shock.

It was there all the time, It was more....accident to make it happen (an accident!)

Yeah I have also observed this but then again if you listen to the acoustic version you won't hear "my" .. at least I don't.

Edited by Cyber-Raga

I hear it aswell, I didn't notice it at first till she started performing it live.

The lyrics on Madonna.com have it as "your money."

Goddamit it really pisses me off that I've damn-near hated every remix from this era but this 'Love Spent' one I love and can't get it! Am I gonna have to suck a dick or something? Come on ppl, make it happen. SOMEONE out there must have this.

Why is she trolling us so hard w/ these damn single choices!

Have you guys heard about this Twitter campaign to release LS as a single? I'm surprised Madonnarama on FB or MNation have acknowledge it. I know our chances are slim to none, but it would be cool, no?

#LoveSpentMDNASingle @guyoseary

https://www.facebook.com/events/117922595036327/