MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Je5u5

The OFFICIAL "LOVE SPENT" WORSHIP thread

The accoustic Version is like heaven ! :bow::bow::clap::dramatic: OMG best ever :inlove::fag:

which part do you guys like most? Love Spent Part I or Part II?

Both,but part I it's AMAZING! :wow:

Loved the acoustic version :bow:

OMFG

:dramatic: why isn't this on deluxe edition?!?!?!?!?!?

You can appreciate more her voice here, on the other one it doesn't sound like if she was actually singing it.

what does 'frankly if my name was benjamin we wouldn't be in the mess we're in' mean?

It's speculation of course but the line could also be referring to her perception that if she were a man things would have gone differently or she may have been treated differently.

This song is all about Guy Ritchie turning out to be an opportunistic gold digger.

Isis (and LUV), 'Benjamin' refers to Benjamin Franklin, who is on the US hundred dollar bill. She means that if she were money, her 'lover' would have no problem loving her ('we wouldn't be in this mess we're in').

I think it's a play on words ... Benjamin Franklin ... on the $100 dollar bill.

It's speculation of course but the line could also be referring to her perception that if she were a man things would have gone differently or she may have been treated differently.

I'd like this to be a single, though I hope it doesn't get a wasted "video" like "Miles Away" and "Jump" had.

it is my favorite song on the album. it gave me goosebumps the first time and still does. the acoustic version is a wonderful treat. i have listened to the original about 50 times already. i would love if the song was the next single and would hope that the remixes of it would do the original justice. i don't think any remix of the song is needed though. it is perfect the way it is :)

Guest FrozenEyes

I think I almost like the acoustic version better than the original. Both are great though.

I love this song. It's like she's letting us into her world just a little and it feels so personal.

And :bow: at the melody!

I think I almost like the acoustic version better than the original. Both are great though.

I wish more of the album was like Love Spent full of emotional depth while musically adventurous.

Guest Love Profusion

My favorite song on the album! It's a little slice of heaven. :inlove:

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Frankly, if my name was Benjamin

ben-affleck-photos.jpg

We wouldn't be in the mess we're in

Does anyone know in what language the girl is singing in the acoustic version (the chant-like thingy bob) and what she's saying? It's so haunting.

Which version of MDNA will include LOVE SPENT(ACOUSTIC)? I've heard it and it's incredible. One of her best to date in my opinion. I've ordered the delux on iTunes but it's not a part of the tracklisting.

the regular version is on both versions. the acoustic is on the deluxe version.

This lives up to the hype and then some. I can't even begin to discuss this now, it's just too much. Goddess.

I've really fallen head-over-heels for Love Spent, just an awesome track!

And it gets better with each play :inlove:

Sign in to follow this