The OFFICIAL "LOVE SPENT" WORSHIP thread

Je5u5

Love Spent is without a doubt one of her best songs in recent years, easily top 3 off of MDNA. I have no clue as to why it's being treated like it is. She should be performing it, it should have been a single.

I don't get it.

:ohwell:

There's some random videos and images but I liked.

[media=]http://vimeo.com/44422884#

There's some random videos and images but I liked.

Love it. :wow:

The whole bridge with the strings and the way she sings it is so Madonna, it's very Papa Don't Preach trademark Madonna.

You played with my heart/till death do we part/thats what you said

I had a break from Love Spent for a few weeks - I rediscovered it again a couple of days ago - its just so :wow:

I feel like a Little Monster when I hear this song, all obsessed and emotional and shit. Anyone says shit against this song, Im gonna troll you, then Im gonna find out where you live, and then get all GSM/GSR on yo ass.

Fuk I quoted the video twice in one post even tho I didn;t mean too :wow: thats the sign of a true fan.

Both versions are great.

BUT the album version IS the best version IMO. The synth, 2nd chorus dance romp, segway into the last half of the song...uggghhhh BLISS

take it down a semitone... and it would be perfect for her (live). in fact, if i understand correctly, that's what she says at the end ("it's too high").

I think she's gonna start doing it soon!!! let's pray that changes it up for the Americas! (Sorry, Europe)

Wow she struggled a bit there, did you see those neck muscles???

Still, I'm a very happy M fan right now. Some of it sounded great!

I can't believe after all these years she comes out with a song like Love Spent and we fall in love with her all over again.

Wow she struggled a bit there, did you see those neck muscles???

Still, I'm a very happy M fan right now. Some of it sounded great!

I can't believe after all these years she comes out with a song like Love Spent and we fall in love with her all over again.

The neck muscles are this way since DWT. No worries.

Be welcome here! What made you stop loving her before?

Cannot stop listening to this! The vulnerability in her voice, especially towards the end. :dramatic:

I want you to take me like you took your moneyyyyyy

:dramatic: :dramatic: :dramatic: :dramatic: :dramatic: :dramatic: :dramatic:

I've decided that this IS my favorite song on MDNA. Yes.

LS is not necessarily about a real person writers get inspired and make up stuff too, you know.

I cringe when fans always assume every love song she made between 2000 - 2008 is about Guy Richie.

and these divorce songs must be about him too. Newsflash, she has divorced before. And she gets these ideas from other peoples lives too.

• 3 weeks later...

LS is not necessarily about a real person writers get inspired and make up stuff too, you know.

I cringe when fans always assume every love song she made between 2000 - 2008 is about Guy Richie.

and these divorce songs must be about him too. Newsflash, she has divorced before. And she gets these ideas from other peoples lives too.

of course the song can be inspired with a lot of different things, but I think they want us to think is about their lifes ( and madonna has done it before, for example, in Oh father, we thought about her relation with her father, even though she has explained it´s about more than that).In spain, Julio Iglesias, enrique´s father, does it very well, all the songs seem to be about his life

• 4 weeks later...