The OFFICIAL "LOVE SPENT" WORSHIP thread

Je5u5

I need to see her live now after hearing this song. My life will be complete when I clap along with those drum claps!!!!! :dramatic:

I love the dual structure of the song. It feels organic and alive when a track can wonder into unexpected territory. That's the best possible example of the kind of freedom and experimentation an album track can have.

which part do you guys like most? Love Spent Part I or Part II?

I love both. How the song shifts makes it incredibly dynamic. It has so many interesting notes with that being one of them and the intro as well.

I know i'll probably get bashed for saying this, but it feels like MDNA is the LIKE A PRAYER of this century, it's a great mix of songs, emotions, rhythms, and great lyrics, with some natural poppy songs

Guest Xanthium

The only thing that needs to be changed about this song is when she says "your money". It should be "MY money" :D Because we all know Guy took HER money. Mmmmmm hmmmmm. EDIT.

The only thing that needs to be changed about this song is when she says "your money". It should be "MY money" :D Because we all know Guy took HER money. Mmmmmm hmmmmm. EDIT.

Damn you've been reading my mind! I've been singing "My money" for her. :lol:

Guest Xanthium

I like the build up and change in this, the final chorus is booming :wow:

LOVE SVEN.

LOVE SVEN

FEELING LOVE SVEN

WONDERING WHERE THE KJØTTBOLLER WENT