Review/Rate/Rank MDNA

Guest Xanthium

Ok I don't wanna be negative but why do people love Turn Up The Radio soo much? I just don't get it, if anything I feel it's one of the weakest songs on the whole album :confused:

Ok I don't wanna be negative but why do people love Turn Up The Radio soo much? I just don't get it, if anything I feel it's one of the weakest songs on the whole album :confused:

I feel the same way. The song had potential, but it's lacking something. I really loved the preview clip and wished it flowed more like that.

I feel the same way. The song had potential, but it's lacking something. I really loved the preview clip and wished it flowed more like that.

Yeah I mean it's pleasent to listen to but I can't see why it should be a single when compared to the other tracks on there.

it's way early and i've got some really lo-quality versions but that's ok. i'm waiting to hold this thing in my hand...

1) GGW 6/10 (the video helps...) there are parts of the song that i do love.

2) GANG BANG 10/10 - i think it's probably unnecessary for this to be released as a single. it will go down as one of those songs that everyone knows anyway. regardless. but it'd be a fun single release!

3) I'M ADDICTED 8/10

4) TURN UP THE RADIO 10/10 - i love it and i don't care what the rest of the world says. it's been a hard year and this song represents what i want: get in the car and drive down highway 1 into oblivion coz sometimes there is nothing else that you can do. it feels like freedom.

5) GIMME ALL YER LUVIN' - 9/10 - compared to the rest of the album, it's kinda strange that the first single feels a bit like filler. i love it though and it was released on my birthday. the video: awesomeness.

6) SOME GIRLS 9/10 - there's so much going on here! i cannot wait till the higher quality! when i first listened i thought it was filler, but it's so not. impressive instant on crack without a wingy?!

7) SUPERSTAR 9/10 - i love this song. i love it for all it's fluff. it's cute and happy and i sing it to my dog. he likes it too. i cannot hear lourdes, but my clip is very lo-quality.

8) I DON'T GIVE A... 10/10 - i think this would do great in the states as a single, but i thought the same of 'push' and 'devil' so who the eff am i. it does sound like she's saying i don't give a mu- tha- fah - kah... go nicki! but just rename it "i don't give up" and release it. all i gotta say is "BABY JESUS ON THE STAIRS" i'll never sing understand. it's too fun.

9) I'M A SINNER 11/10 - this one is just too much. i love it. madonna please be a bus driver in the video. musically i think it's an ode back to rol for sure! i wanna get on that damn magic bus!

10) LOVE SPENT 10/10 - when i first heard it i was let down coz i thought the clip promised something very different but after a couple of listens, i love it and i don't think it sounds like 2 different songs. this is no incredible (which i loved) this is a complete song that builds into climax. it's wonderful.

11) MASTERPIECE 8/10 - should've been released as a single back in december. it really should have. it's a very pretty song that i guess i don't think is as brave as the rest of MDNA. but i like it, and i'm glad it's here.

12) FALLING FREE 10/10 - even with the seriously lo-quality version of this i have, i love it. w2g madonna. this is a beautiful song that makes me proud as a fan.

13) BEAUTIFUL KILLER 10/10 - my personal favorite right now from the album. i don't expect anything from it... i just know it goes down as one of my favorite madonna songs. i wouldn't be surprised if we find out that this one was written back in the early '00's or late 90's. i'm just head over heals for it.

14) I FUCKED UP 10/10 - not gonna lie, when i first read this was gonna be a title i was like, REALLY MADONNA? it's wonderful. and the title is what it needs to be. the build is awesome.

15) B-DAY SONG 6/10 - mmmm... i wanna luv this so much and i suppose after a few vodkas on my birthday i would love it! wait, maybe i do... i'm conflicted. there's something SOOO awesome about this (with my door closed).

16) BEST FRIEND 10/10 - i love it. destiny's child just called and they want the beat back but then madonna just shot them in the face and took it anyway and made it her own. she does her own background vocals the best and this song just really makes me happy that justin timberlake was NOT anywhere near the studio. this could've been on hard candy and would've been the stand out track for that album.

17) LOVE SPENT (ACOUSTIC) 10/10 - no idea if that version we are hearing is official or not, but props either way. it's great.

in conclusion, I LOVE MDNA but it's better then ROL in my opinion. but it's the best since. easily.

i suppose i should say something about gaga, because everyone does. and that is, that i bet gaga is dancin her ass off to this record right along with us and her "little monsters" are evil and they should be ashamed. it's not her message what they preach and it's unfortunate that that is what they're taking from her music.

the world is big enough, it does not have to be one winner and all losers.

it's madonna's time to shine, LET HER! i sure the fuck am. that is all.

it's way early and i've got some really lo-quality versions but that's ok. i'm waiting to hold this thing in my hand...

1) GGW 6/10 (the video helps...) there are parts of the song that i do love.

2) GANG BANG 10/10 - i think it's probably unnecessary for this to be released as a single. it will go down as one of those songs that everyone knows anyway. regardless. but it'd be a fun single release!

3) I'M ADDICTED 8/10

4) TURN UP THE RADIO 10/10 - i love it and i don't care what the rest of the world says. it's been a hard year and this song represents what i want: get in the car and drive down highway 1 into oblivion coz sometimes there is nothing else that you can do. it feels like freedom.

5) GIMME ALL YER LUVIN' - 9/10 - compared to the rest of the album, it's kinda strange that the first single feels a bit like filler. i love it though and it was released on my birthday. the video: awesomeness.

6) SOME GIRLS 9/10 - there's so much going on here! i cannot wait till the higher quality! when i first listened i thought it was filler, but it's so not. impressive instant on crack without a wingy?!

7) SUPERSTAR 9/10 - i love this song. i love it for all it's fluff. it's cute and happy and i sing it to my dog. he likes it too. i cannot hear lourdes, but my clip is very lo-quality.

8) I DON'T GIVE A... 10/10 - i think this would do great in the states as a single, but i thought the same of 'push' and 'devil' so who the eff am i. it does sound like she's saying i don't give a mu- tha- fah - kah... go nicki! but just rename it "i don't give up" and release it. all i gotta say is "BABY JESUS ON THE STAIRS" i'll never sing understand. it's too fun.

9) I'M A SINNER 11/10 - this one is just too much. i love it. madonna please be a bus driver in the video. musically i think it's an ode back to rol for sure! i wanna get on that damn magic bus!

10) LOVE SPENT 10/10 - when i first heard it i was let down coz i thought the clip promised something very different but after a couple of listens, i love it and i don't think it sounds like 2 different songs. this is no incredible (which i loved) this is a complete song that builds into climax. it's wonderful.

11) MASTERPIECE 8/10 - should've been released as a single back in december. it really should have. it's a very pretty song that i guess i don't think is as brave as the rest of MDNA. but i like it, and i'm glad it's here.

12) FALLING FREE 10/10 - even with the seriously lo-quality version of this i have, i love it. w2g madonna. this is a beautiful song that makes me proud as a fan.

13) BEAUTIFUL KILLER 10/10 - my personal favorite right now from the album. i don't expect anything from it... i just know it goes down as one of my favorite madonna songs. i wouldn't be surprised if we find out that this one was written back in the early '00's or late 90's. i'm just head over heals for it.

14) I FUCKED UP 10/10 - not gonna lie, when i first read this was gonna be a title i was like, REALLY MADONNA? it's wonderful. and the title is what it needs to be. the build is awesome.

15) B-DAY SONG 6/10 - mmmm... i wanna luv this so much and i suppose after a few vodkas on my birthday i would love it! wait, maybe i do... i'm conflicted. there's something SOOO awesome about this (with my door closed).

16) BEST FRIEND 10/10 - i love it. destiny's child just called and they want the beat back but then madonna just shot them in the face and took it anyway and made it her own. she does her own background vocals the best and this song just really makes me happy that justin timberlake was NOT anywhere near the studio. this could've been on hard candy and would've been the stand out track for that album.

17) LOVE SPENT (ACOUSTIC) 10/10 - no idea if that version we are hearing is official or not, but props either way. it's great.

in conclusion, I LOVE MDNA but it's better then ROL in my opinion. but it's the best since. easily.

i suppose i should say something about gaga, because everyone does. and that is, that i bet gaga is dancin her ass off to this record right along with us and her "little monsters" are evil and they should be ashamed. it's not her message what they preach and it's unfortunate that that is what they're taking from her music.

the world is big enough, it does not have to be one winner and all losers.

it's madonna's time to shine, LET HER! i sure the fuck am. that is all.

I agree with 95% percent of everything you just wrote :clap:

From favorite to least favorite:

• I'm Addicted
  • Love Spent
  • Gang Bang
  • I'm A Sinner
  • Some Girls
  • Give Me All Your Luvin'
  • Turn Up The Radio
  • Superstar
  • Beautiful Killer
  • B-Day Song
  • I Don't Give A
  • I Fucked Up
  • Falling Free
  • Best Friend
  • Girl Gone Wild
  • Masterpiece

My Review: Track by Track

1. Girl Gone Wild- Listening to this track in FULL for the first time was definitely my gayest moment ever; it was a literal OUTBURST of face-framing, gay spinning, and Vogue choreography all up and through this bedroom. My fag flame was burning brightly, and still is after several listens. 5/5

2. Gang Bang- Not an instant favorite of mine, as everyone else seemed to swear by it, but it is pretty hypnotic; dark, gritty, sexy, angry, and still catchy. 4/5

3. I'm Addicted- ABSOLUTELY FUCKING SICK. I WILL DIE IF IT EVER COMES ON IN A NIGHTCLUB. "...M-D-N-A. M-D-N-A." 15/5

4. Turn Up the Radio- Fun song, her voice is so baby like though. Usually not an issue, but her nasally pitch really distracts me. 3.5

5. Give Me All Your Luvin- Saying I warmed up to it would be an understatement; I wasn't impressed by the demo leak, but the SuperBowl performance kicked it all into high gear for me. Absolutely love every little thing about it now. She hasn't had such a "cute" song in ages either. 5/5

6. Some Girls- EVERYTHANG: Pass the Stilettos SIZE 10's, cuz if I ever needed a runway diva anthem, this would clearly be it. 5/5

7. Superstar- Not as bad as the snippet lead me to think! The beat especially makes it really infectious.3.5/5

8. I Don't Give A- IT'S AS URBAN AS SHE WILL EVER GET. And she made her collab with Nicki really work; two larger than life attitudes on one track with quite possibly my favorite breakdown from Madge ever? Oh Yes, more please. UGH, FUCKING LOVE IT 5/5

9. I'm a Sinner- Funky Shit! Makes me want to cruise down the beach with a joint in my hand, Vita Coco in the cup holder, with my daisy dukes on 5/5

10. Love Spent- Really fantastic. I really don't know what else to say... quite possibly my favorite 5/5

11. Masterpiece- R&B goodness, just wish it had a little more UMPH 4/5

12. Falling Free- At first listen, I was just transported to the 90's and Me and Madge were getting Henna tattoos done while scheduling a yoga appointment. My 'issue' with it sounding so ROL-ish is that this ONE song sticks out moreso than any other. Still, I love it though 5/5

1. Girl Gone Wild – 7/10 - the bastard child of Celebration (but much better)

2. Gang Bang – 10/10 - the darkest song M has ever done

3. I’m Addicted – 10/10

4. Turn Up The Radio – 7/10 - slightly monotonous

5. Give Me All Your Luvin’ – 8/10

6. Some Girls – 10/10 - should be a single

7. Superstar – 5/10 - slightly, I mean slightly, better then the awful Little Star

8. I Don’t Give A – 9/10

9. I’m A Sinner – 8/10

10. Love Spent – 9/10

11. Masterpiece – 3/10 - underproduced drivel...Beautiful Killer should have been in it's place

12. Falling Free – 6/10 - slightly boring to me

13. Beautiful Killer – 10/10

14. I Fucked Up – 8/10

15. B-Day Song – 8/10

16. Best Friend – 2/10 - awful, awful, awful

Easily her best album since Ray of Light

Guest Borderline

This album is nothing short of amazing. I agree with Kurt that this is by far the best pop album in AT LEAST the past 5 years. What I am completely enamored with is how much of this entire era is a tribute to Madonna's past. It's like she has taken everything from 1983 to now, put it in a blender and created MDNA. There are strokes of almost all of her albums that can be heard on this album. And don't even get me started on the imagery. For example, in the GGW video... I can see elements of Vogue, Human Nature... there is even one moment where I see a clear shot that brings me all the way back to Like A Virgin. This is a VERY strong album, she should be very happy with her work, and we as fan should be very happy and very thankful.

Girl Gone Wild 5/5

Gang Bang 5/5

I'm Addicted 5/5

Turn Up The Radio 5/5

Give Me All Your Luvin' 4/5

Some Girls 5/5

Superstar 4/5

I Don't Give A 5/5

I'm A Sinner 5/5

Love Spent 5/5

Masterpiece 5/5

Falling Free 5/5

Beautiful Killer 5/5

I Fucked Up 5/5

B-Day Song 3/5

Best Friend 5/5

Girl Gone Wild - I love this song! It's radio-friendly the beginning is awesome and the video makes it even better! The tour performance is gonna be awesome and I think this song is gonna do very well on the charts in Europe (The U.S. sucks, because the radio doesn't give a fuck about her anymore) It's the perfect album opener... 9/10

Gang Bang - This is probably my favourite song on the album! It's something she's never done before...well maybe Justify My Love, but this one is still very different, new and exciting. The ending is mindblowing! 10/10

I'm Addicted - This song is good, It took some time to grow on me but it represents the album's concept and again is different from what we've heard of her. After I had listened to it a few times it made me fall in love with it. 9/10

Turn Up the Radio - Ok...The clip was perfect, but the song as whole I'm not quite sure about. It's a fun song, but the verses aren't that good. And it's not the lyrics, it's the production. The song could've been a great 1st single and would've been perfect for the Halftime Show. It's a grower, a good song, but it's not as good as it promised to be. 8/10

Give Me All Your Luvin' - Bad single choice, bad lyrics, bad concept, but still okay...it's a filler and I forced myself to listen to it, because I couldn't wait for the album to come out...lol...The fact that my favourite parts are the raps is enough for me to say about this song. 5/10

Some Girls - This was a big suprise! It seemed to be one of the more forgettable songs on MDNA when you read the reviews, but it's actually a very good song! The chorus and the bridege are amazing!! It's not the best on the album but it's above average. 8/10

Superstar - Nice production, but such a freakin' dumb song! Still better than GMAYL, though. :lol:6/10

I Don't Give A (Fufufufu) - This song is okay, It's average. I hate the fact that she's rapping throughout the whole song. The "I don't give a fufufufu" is cool, the chorus, the ending and the bridge are amazing! :wow:7/10

I'm a Sinner - Another song that grew on me! It's really cool, eventhough I like "Amazing" still better than this song when it comes to production ;), but this song still rocks! It's a typical Orbit-fun-track...I don't know if this song would be a good single, maybe, but maybe not. 8/10

Love Spent - another "Incredible"-type song that changes throughout song! This song is freakin' amazing! It's so weird, but beautiful...This is a heartbreak-dance-ballad. Again, very europop! 9/10

Masterpiece - a beautiful song, but I must admit that I'm really not too crazy about this song. It was nice to hear Madonna's real voice for the first time since HC again but this song in comparison to the others is just fine. 8/10

Falling Free - This song is the best ballad on the album!!! It's heartbreaking and sooo beautiful, her voice is amazing! And the fact that it doesn't even need a beat to be soo amazing is just unbelievable! It's probably my second or third favourite on the album. 10/10

Beautiful Killer - Really good song, could definately be a single, but it's nothing special in my opinion. It should have been on the album instead of Superstar. (The fact that it's a bonus track kind of disqualifies it from being a single) 8/10

I Fucked Up - Ok this was very unexpected...I actually thought this was going to be an uptempo song like Broken or something like that. I like the way it turned out to be a ballad, it's a really nice song! 8/10

B-day Song - :doh: ...and this was actually supposed to be on the first disc?! It's good as a bonus track, though. (I would've put it as a hidden track, though :fag: ) 5/10

Best Friend - OK this song is actually really nice! It's not a single but it's a really good album track! 9/10

My Single choices:

0. Masterpiece (Single for the W.E. soundtrack)

1. Turn Up the Radio (performed at the Superbowl Halftime Show)

2. Girl Gone Wild

3. Gang Bang (a controversial single to keep the hype for the GGW video)

4. I'm Addicted

5. Love Spent/Falling Free

This album deserves a lot of singles!!

Ha girls and guys, now I will write my preview for I wanna become so badly a REAL MEMBER in this Forum but I am still considered as a Newbie, may be because I have not written many posts yet, well I hope just one day I will b a Member

First of all, I told you before that I am pissed off by so many bad reviews especially here from Germany but hey, living in a country where we have a so called freedom of speech, I have to accept those reviews. But I can reply to them as being totally fucked up, as I said before I guess those critics are mostly women, ugly old women who need to be fXXXXXXXXXXXXX really good again.

Ok, now MDNA:

Girl gone wild: well a little bit too much “celebration- remix”, lyrics ok but nothing special for me, she should have called this one “fags gone wild” or so. Anyway the video is of my taste, love it. (7/10)

Gang bang: nice title for sure, one of the best songs she has ever done, will be treated like a second “”impressive instant” meaning great song, everyone loves it but will never be a single. Finally NOT my most favorite one on this record. (9/10)

I’m addicted: I just love this one, one of the most outstanding songs on this record, I have never been into drugs but I think this would be the way I would be feeling like. And I do like this feeling. Will not be a single I regret, but it needs to be one. (10/10)

Turn up the radio: I like this song but cannot understand why critics love this one so much. Nice beat yes, but as said by others, something is missing. Radio- friendly though and should have been a single, the leading single of this record. (8/10)

Give me all your luvin’: well, fits for Super bowl and that is about it. I like a voice though and the video is great, but to be honest, she digged (?) her own grave with this one (as for Germany and major markets in the world). (6/10)

Some girls: just love this one, one of the best on this record, should be a single, I love the lyrics and the vocoder voice. (10/10))

Superstar: blah, blah, just do not like this one, boring. (2/10)

I don’t give a: well another kind of “American Life” for me, after all aimed for the American Market for sure, love the breakdown in the middle and the outro is super funny. I believe this will be a single though. (7/10)

I’m a sinner: I love this one, I love her voice, I think she is laughing at herself. Do not like the verse with those saints though but it’s Madonna so it has to be good in a way Of course a return to ROL/ Beautiful Stranger. Should NOT be a single I think. (9/10)

Love spent: I love this song though it is actually 2 songs in one, like her voice and the lyrics, I believe our girl IS really hurt after that Guy. Love the Orbit style in this song, should not be a single though. (10/10)

Masterpiece: As said and written months ago, I want this one to be played at my funeral, I love the melody, the lyrics and even the simple production. (10/10)

Falling free: nice song, beautiful voice, great lyrics, a very uncommon ballad I think. But I do not feel this one so much, I regret. (8/10)

Beautiful killer: nice pop song, nice bonus track, but for me it is just nice, nothing special, I am sorry. (7/10)

I fucked up: great song, wonderful but sad lyrics, I like the change within the song. (9/10)

B- Song: I do not like this song (2/10)

Best friend: nice chorus but that is all. (3/10)

Well, I admit my review is very personal and lacks of going into detail, who does care anyway.

Singles:

(Give me all your luvin’, girl gone wild)

Some girls, I’m addicted, Masterpiece

I will not count the points together but after all for me this album is something between COADF and EROTICA and MUSIC. To me it does NOT reach LIKE A PRAYER or ROL but it does not have to, why should it. It is one of my most favorites anyway.

So bye

last but not least: I am very upset with the promotion of MDNA

Guest Xanthium

Well for me it really harkens back to the Madonna of the 80's. A lot of the hardcore Madonna loons, me included, love Madonna when she's more avant-garde or creative in her compositions. But I think casual fans and the general public are much more interested in songs from her that are more straight-forward and unpretentious. Turn Up The Radio is all about forgetting your problems, escaping the hum drums of every day life, and listening to music for solace. Themes that are very much in line with the kind of music that she predominantly made in the 80's. I see this song appealing to the kind of people that got annoyed and jumped ship after Madonna's more sexual/controversial persona change (JML on up). That's why is was a real misstep for them NOT to release TUTR as the 1st single. It would've been MASSIVE, appealing to ALL demographics IMO.

Guest Xanthium

Love her vocals on TUTR, very early M. You can hear a melancholic vibe when she sings this.

Exactly. The vocals are very early Madonna and the melancholic vibe is reminiscent of her personality before she became more steely in the 90's.

Guest bluejean

From favorite to least favorite:

• I'm Addicted
  • Love Spent
  • Gang Bang
  • I'm A Sinner
  • Some Girls
  • Give Me All Your Luvin'
  • Turn Up The Radio
  • Superstar
  • Beautiful Killer
  • B-Day Song
  • I Don't Give A
  • I Fucked Up
  • Falling Free
  • Best Friend
  • Girl Gone Wild
  • Masterpiece

Ooh Good idea!

Mine:

Gang Bang

Falling Free

I Don't Give A

Masterpiece

Love Spent

Turn Up The Radio

I'm Addicted

Girl Gone Wild

I'm A Sinner

Best Friend

I Fucked Up

Some Girls

Superstar

Give Me All Your Luvin'

Beautiful Killer

B-Day Song

THAT was hard. It makes you realise how good this album is. And even Superstar has grown on me. I'm currently obsessiving over Love Spent and I'm a Sinner.

My Mum heard GGW and said "Don't like this song much, it's a big same same" :lol:

Guest bluejean

I do love this song but I kind of get where you are coming from. The melody of the chorus doesn't quite go where it needs to to be a bonafide hit. I felt the same thing about GMAYL. I think its hugely to do with the fact that it sounds like a weaker version of 'Hello' melody wise. It's a pity Madonna didn't get THAT song instead because that would have been huge if she recorded it.

Guest bluejean

My ratings have changed abit now that I've listened to the album a number of times.

Girl Gone Wild 8/10

Gang Bang 10/10

I'm Addicted 9/10

Turn Up The Radio 9/10

Give Me All Your Luvin' 7/10

Some Girls 7/10

Superstar 7/10

I Don't Give A 10/10

I'm A Sinner 8/10

Love Spent 9/10

Masterpiece 10/10

Falling Free 10/10

Beautiful Killer 5/10

I Fucked Up 7/10

B-Day Song 4/10

Best Friend 8/10

Give Me All Your Luvin [Party Rock Remix] 7/10

VERY PRELIMINARY RATINGS, subject to change

1 Girl Gone Wild 8/10 (this isn't half bad, after all)

2. Gang Bang 11/10

3. I'm Addicted 10/10

4. Turn Up The Radio 9.5/10

5. Give Me All Your Luvin 7.5/10

6. Some Girls 10/10

7. Superstar 9/10

8. I Don't Give A 6/10 THE GHOST OF AL IS BACK TO HAUNT US ALL

9. I'm A Sinner 9.5/10

10. Love Spent 9/10 (11/10 for the second half)

11. Masterpiece 7/10 (sweet but I don't think it fits)

12. Fallin Free 10/10 (a masterpiece, on par with the haunting and gorgeous Mer Girl)

13. Beautiful Killer 8/10

14. I Fucked Up 9/10 SO PRETTY. I would replace Masterpiece for this on the main album.

15. BDay Song 6/10 OH GOD MAKE IT STOP

16. Best Friend 8/10 LOVE IT

This is my initial review, I know it's gonna change in a couple of weeks, I hope this thread is still alive by then(Limited English here sorry).

1. Girl Gone Wild 8/10 The video helped a lot; before watching it, a had a love/hate relationship with it, Now is all LUV.

2. Gang Bang 10/10 At first I was like WTF!!! On second listen I was totally blown away by it.

3. I'm Addicted 10/10 I took me some time to appreciate the magnificience of this song MDNA MDNA MDNA I wish it would lasted more!!!

4. Turn Up The Radio 8/10 Sounds kinda generic but effective.

5. Give Me All Your Luvin 8/10 Same than GGW, but I don't totally love it yet, and probably I never will.

6. Some Girls 6/10 Filler, hate the first minute of it but then my hate decrease a little and the AUTOTUNE mess in this song is too much to handle.

7. Superstar 8/10 Cool track, I found myself singing and dancing to it at a shop a few days ago.

8. I Don't Give A 10/10 My second favourite at the moment, Nicki delivers, in fact her part is the best and the ending is :wow:

9. I'm A Sinner 7/10 I was never a fan of Beautiful Stranger so I have mixed feelings with this song too, no me gusta mucho.

10. Love Spent 10/10 Another great song here, an instant favourite, my only complain is her voice here, it doesn't sound like if Madonna was singing this.

11. Masterpiece 10/10 Love it from the very first time, it's the best ballad on the album, a true masterpiece.

12. Fallin Free 7/10 Yes it reminds me a lot to Mer Girl, but I prefefer MG to this.

13. Beautiful Killer 10/10 I love her voice here, great song, I love it, etc

14. I Fucked Up 8/10 As gsm said, it's pretty but I don't know I feel like there's something missing here, I will totally love it in a couple of weeks anyway.

15. B-Day Song 9/10 I understand why a lot of people think this is a filler but I LOVE IT!! I can't skip this track, I sing and dance to it when I'm walking, this track puts a smile on my face like no other.

16. Best Friend 8/10 Same as TUTR.

I don't like the song as well. It was the biggest disappointment for me after hearing others praise it. But I guess it's just not my cup of tea. Perhaps the vocals are a bit underwhelming or that the other tracks are just better.

OM MY GOD BECKY!

I picked up the DELUXE after work, got home had 2 cook me some dinner first (Grilled me some fresh cod and had a salad :fag: ).

Ate like a pig 2 get it over with, did the dishes. AND now

AND NOW

I just finished track one 2 twelve...FOR THE VERY TIME.

And Lord I need a cigarette!

My God Madonna, this shit is fucking hard. Sorry but this ain't no fucking random pop album...it's a fucking opus.

It's so vital and personal...I love everything about it...cliches included. I get this distinct feel, the same I

get when listening 2 Prince's Black Album. :dramatic: Gang Bang is her Bob George. :fag:

I really don't understand a random cunt who will say M is just a marketing machine, she's so vulnerable and hurt & full of power all at the same time.

A human :shock: . I *heart* the twicely divorced nonni, the slut, the nerd, the pop genious.

Okay I'm gona have a pee and a smoke now...before I take in disc 2.

OM MY GOD BECKY!

I picked up the DELUXE after work, got home had 2 cook me some dinner first (Grilled me some fresh cod and had a salad :fag: ).

Ate like a pig 2 get it over with, did the dishes. AND now

AND NOW

I just finished track one 2 twelve...FOR THE VERY TIME.

And Lord I need a cigarette!

My God Madonna, this shit is fucking hard. Sorry but this ain't no fucking random pop album...it's a fucking opus.

It's so vital and personal...I love everything about it...cliches included. I get this distinct feel, the same I

get when listening 2 Prince's Black Album. :dramatic: Gang Bang is her Bob George. :fag:

I really don't understand a random cunt who will say M is just a marketing machine, she's so vulnerable and hurt & full of power all at the same time.

A human :shock: . I *heart* the twicely divorced nonni, the slut, the nerd, the pop genious.

Okay I'm gona have a pee and a smoke now...before I take in disc 2.

You have no idea how much I agree with you. Was thinking about this. This is what separates Madonna from all the other pop sluts. You have someone like Kylie Minogue who went through fucking CANCER and still came back with a business as usual/written by jobbing writers completely unremarkable pop album and in the same time Madonna comes out of a gruelling 3 year cycle making a movie and spills her GUTS OUT on record. Like there is some serious shit going on on this album. My hats off to her for baring her soul through the music once again.

Bonus points in my black little heart for mentioning Bob George. AINT THAT A BITCH

You have no idea how much I agree with you. Was thinking about this. This is what separates Madonna from all the other pop sluts. You have someone like Kylie Minogue who went through fucking CANCER and still came back with a business as usual/written by jobbing writers completely unremarkable pop album and in the same time Madonna comes out of a gruelling 3 year cycle making a movie and spills her GUTS OUT on record. Like there is some serious shit going on on this album. My hats off to her for baring her soul through the music once again.

Bonus points in my black little heart for mentioning Bob George. AINT THAT A BITCH

But the fact that you're a Prince fan and you don't like THAT track makes me :D But good Lord that bolded part anyway.

BARING. HER. SOUL.

:dramatic:

*dies*

1) GGW 10/10 I dont care what others say: I love it!!! Epic song and video: a deffinate TEN!!!

2) GANG BANG 9/10 - its good, it drags a little bit more, it doesnt have the build up it is supposed to have but I love it

3) I'M ADDICTED 10/10 - one of her best songs!!! should be a single, it reminds me in certain parts of Future Lovers, great build up - I love the lyrics, the music, its totally amazing!

4) TURN UP THE RADIO 10/10 - great song, great single choice, although I think the chorus in its repetitiveness is the weak link... the verses are orgasmic as is her voice here...

5) GIMME ALL YER LUVIN' - 6/10 - not bad, not great... kind of great in parts and crindheworthy in others... i dont know why she chose this as the first single on an album filled with great songs. sounds childish which is never a good news for M...

6) SOME GIRLS 10/10 - I love how her voice is turned into sirens... I love the melody... Great track. WO+M=perfect!

7) SUPERSTAR 8/10 - its addictive... but its kind of katy perrish which is a minus...

8) I DON'T GIVE A... 10/10 - her best r'n'b/black song... its what American Life should ve sounded like... One of the best songs on this album...

9) I'M A SINNER 10/10 - great song, great idea, its awesomeness.

10) LOVE SPENT 10/10 - her best song in years. THE BEST SONG on this album. One of her best songs. Should have been the first single!!!

11) MASTERPIECE 10/10 - a ROLish feel, adult, lush... Its just good...

12) FALLING FREE 9/10 - great song and vocals. I dislike the Eniya feel to it :). Its still good...

13) BEAUTIFUL KILLER 10/10 - the second best song on the album after Love Spent. It should ve been a single... The second one - why is it in the deluxe? Its a perfect MADONNA song...

14) I FUCKED UP 5/10 - from here its downhill. The worst song here I think. I could easily fall asleep on this... Its fucked up...

15) B-DAY SONG 7/10 - its has many flaws, but i like the 60ties feel.

16) BEST FRIEND 8/10 - not my cup of tea, but it doesnt sound bad.

The album is solid 10. Its up there with her best...

1. GGW (3.5/5) - generic dance song but the chorus is super catchy! I wish I were the producer instead. Even me would've saved the underwhelming production!

2. Gang Bang (4.5/5) - Dark. Edgy. Aggressive. BANG!

3. I'm Addicted (4/5) - The production is OFF DA HOOK!!!The melody could've been stronger thought

4. Turn Up The Radio (5/5) - POP PERFECTION. Easy, breezy, beautiful *cough*

5. Give Me All Your Luvin' (4.5/5) - her most underrated song to date. cute production, strong chorus, unpretentious pop at its best.

6. Some Girls (2.5/5) - No thx. This belongs to some other girls. weak vocal, weak melody, weak hook, weak production.

7. Superstar (3/5) - It's OKAY....served its purpose as a filler

8. I Don't Give A (3.5/5) - M-Dolla is BACK bitches! Nicki's verse slays!!!

9. I'm A Sinner (4/5) - I love Beautiful Killer and Amazing. That says it all.

10. Love Spent (4.5/5) - First half(5/5);second half(4/5). Feels like a journey to me!!

11. Masterpiece (4.5/5) - breathtaking ballad and I can relate to the lyrics SO MUCH. But I agree - this doesn't fit the album

12. Falling Free (3.5/5) - Lovely ballad. Should've just ended at 3:18. It DRAGS for soooo fucking long

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Beautiful Killer (4/5) - a great pop song and that's it.

2. I Fucked Up (3.5/5) - I love the part when the beat starts to kick off. Chorus is boring though

3. B-Day Song (4/5) - LOVES it! cute and fun!

4. Best Friend (4/5) - I'm not feeling the production but the relatable lyrics make up for that!

Overall: 4/5