Jimmy Fallon Facebook Interview March 24

aorlaan

Guest bluejean

It seems pretty likely she'll be doing Physical Attraction. I also have a feeling she'll do Cherish as well because its unusual that she mentioned that song when she has never referred to it in a very long time.

Guest Xanthium

I also have a feeling she'll do Cherish as well because its unusual that she mentioned that song when she has never referred to it in a very long time.

I can see her pairing this up with Superstar.

Pretty sure he's married. He's just awkward and nerdy like that.

What's being married got to do with being gay or not, since ever

Nice interview and she looks good. Love the attire too :thumbsup:

Guest Fukujima

she asked him to be more specific about which song from TB should be performed on this tour, hope we're going to get at least one that it is not LIB...i think she may be doing OYH this time (full song, not like Superbowl) :wow:

she asked him to be more specific about which song from TB should be performed on this tour, hope we're going to get at least one that it is not LIB...i think she may be doing OYH this time (full song, not like Superbowl) :wow:

I was hoping for a OYH mention too!!! Would have been funny if one of them would have thought to mention Jimmy Jimmy :lol: But Madonna probably has forgotten about that song... maybe that's for the best? ;)

Guest groovyguy

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/303305_355429297836379_240818905964086_1031050_1315174148_n.jpg

Madonna's charming Facebook chat with Jimmy Fallon contains a bring bit of her singing "Borderline" and she quickly jokes about a song from her past that wouldn't really fit into a tour about transgression—"Cherish." It's fun hearing her talk about classic Madonna songs and play off of Fallon.

I recall seeing Jimmy all alone at a Madonna concert at MSG once (probably Drowned World or Re-Invention?) so I buy that he's a fanboy.

Guest groovyguy

"I thought it would be best to talk to my fans," Madonna told Jimmy Fallon on Saturday, explaining why her Facebook chat with the Late Night host is the only live press she's doing for her new album, MDNA.

She's giving us so much LUV! :inlove:

It seems pretty likely she'll be doing Physical Attraction. I also have a feeling she'll do Cherish as well because its unusual that she mentioned that song when she has never referred to it in a very long time.

And she also seems to be very into "Fever" lately as she used the song to introduce her Superbowl pressconference and now mentioned it again in this interview... :)

^Yeah, but did she or Guy O. come up with the tracklisting? :p

I liked that she mentioned "Physical Attraction." Someone should play the following game with her: the interviewer names a song and she has to spit out the album it appears on. :D

She referred to Cherish a few years ago when she said that the record company always chose dorky songs to release such as "Cherish and Sorry". I was quite shocked by that! I don't like it when she doesn't show love for her songs.

She referred to Cherish a few years ago when she said that the record company always chose dorky songs to release such as "Cherish and Sorry". I was quite shocked by that! I don't like it when she doesn't show love for her songs.

Wow,she really thinks "Sorry" is a dorky song? That's one of the highlights of that album!