Jimmy Fallon Facebook Interview March 24

aorlaan

FUCK, why can't I be in the States @ this particular moment. :wow:

I'm completely confused? How does this even relate to Madonna? Seems to me, some people are trying to LOOK for something that isn't even there? Whatever the case, I really don't give a shit and am sick of the continuous nonsense from both sides who are trying to further some feud that doesn't exist between the artists.

Oh come now, she follows the woman's every move. "Something shitty going on in the world" the moment Madonna steps on Jimmy? Madonna with her bruises from rehearsal, 10 seconds later Gaga tweets about getting bruised in rehearsal, Madonna posts about the St. Petersburg gays, Gaga tweets about the Australian gays, GMAYL leaks, Gaga hears it before I do :rotfl: not to mention those weird Superbowl tweets + her randomly releasing a video on Madonna's birthday. :fag:

I'm sure she'll be making a surprise club appearance tonight?

Dear, She posted it at the EXACT same time of the mega watt interview facebook will ever see. Down to the minute it started. It's pretty obvious and sticks out. How could anyone not see the pettiness in it?

But Yes... Just Mentioning the Unmentionable. Next Topic! xo

So what? I still don't see how it even pertains to Madonna? Facebook isn't a timed thing. She isn't the only person who posted at the same time or nearly to the minute it started. Who cares? If it's so "unmentionable", why did you even bring it up? Seems to me you are looking for something that isn't even there? :manson:

Yay! The stream finally worked. Great interview. Fans have the best questions. I love hearing the bits about the Tour and how she chooses songs. I hope we get some unexpected stuff. :)

anyone noticed those weird noises M made when she was laughing? :lol:

Yeah, it was almost like a "nerd laugh". It cracked me up. Though, I got the feeling she was feeling under the weather. She sounded a bit nasally. But it could be nothing.

It seems Gaga follows Madonna the way you follow Gaga following Madonna.

OH WELL WHAT CAN YOU DO

zwgn86.gif

Edit: Thank you MadFan. :rotfl::inlove:

Of course baby. I taped that performance in '03 + that part is still fantastic. :wow:

FUCK, why can't I be in the States @ this particular moment. :wow:

Oh come now, she follows the woman's every move. "Something shitty going on in the world" the moment Madonna steps on Jimmy? Madonna with her bruises from rehearsal, 10 seconds later Gaga tweets about getting bruised in rehearsal, Madonna posts about the St. Petersburg gays, Gaga tweets about the Australian gays, GMAYL leaks, Gaga hears it before I do :rotfl: not to mention those weird Superbowl tweets + her randomly releasing a video on Madonna's birthday. :fag:

I'm sure she'll be making a surprise club appearance tonight?

:lmao: It's hysterical. She's like those people at that site where they pretend to be M fans and just get off on her perceived failures. They're former bitter fans who are obsessed and act like jilted lovers now. :lol::lol:

So unstable.

Anyway, back to Madonna. I thought UMF was only DJ sets and not live performances? Does anyone know?

great interview, thought it was going to be like 3 hours long though?

anyways, she has great chemistry with jimmy. they are very cute together. love him. wanna kiss him all over.

Of course baby. I taped that performance in '03 + that part is still fantastic. :wow:

It is. :wow: And I can't help but notice/love that lady in the back that pulls a 2012GrammyGaga and pops out from behind dancerbabe to show up on camera. :lol:

Guest Not4Pussies

anyone notice she erased people's autographs on the board to write her own right in the middle. love her.

anyone notice she erased people's autographs on the board to write her own right in the middle. love her.

Iconic. Loved That! Painted Over to make room for the QUEEN!

You realize dancerbabe is two hit wonder extraordinaire, R&B songstress Mya.

No, but after educating myself on YouTube, I learned she contributed the soundtrack of my childhood. :lol:

Guest Xanthium

i am trying to get it on mediafire now. i was having issues with that site . ill upload asap :)

Thanks babe you ROCK :kiss2: