Jimmy Fallon Facebook Interview March 24

aorlaan

http://madonna.com/news/title/madonna-live-facebook-qa-on-march-24

Madonna will kick off the release of her highly anticipated album MDNA when she sits down for an exclusive interview with late night host Jimmy Fallon who will conduct a live stream chat on the star's Facebook page Saturday, March 24th at 6:30pm EST. Fans can submit their questions on Madonna's page.

Click HERE to watch

Saturday March 24th

06:30:00 p.m. Saturday March 24, 2012 in US/Eastern

03:30:00 p.m. Saturday March 24, 2012 in US/Pacific

11:30:00 p.m. Saturday March 24, 2012 in CET

10:30:00 p.m. Saturday March 24, 2012 in GMT

06:30:00 a.m. Sunday March 25, 2012 in Asia/Singapore

yea they can do video.. i'd assume they are since jimmy fallon is involved. I like this since we get to ask the questions and i hope somewhere in that 3 hours a question about blonde ambition being released comes up.

Guest groovyguy

Live Facebook chat with Madonna and Jimmy Fallon

Like Madonna to see her LIVE Facebook chat at 6:30 PM EST on 3/24. New album MDNA out 3/26.

Madonna is to take part in a special Facebook Q&A moderated by Jimmy Fallon of the “Late Night” show on March 24!

Want to ask her a question? Please join this special Facebook event first and then leave your question as a comment to this post. Will Madonna answer your question? Let’s find out this Saturday!

3 hours? :wow:

maybe we should decide on a bunch of questions and keep posting them to make sure they get noticed

cuz that chat will be spammed with silly tired questions like 'how do you juggle work and motherhood?'

I was hoping she would do Rosie's show at some point because I love their interactions with each other, but since her show is getting the boot, I guess thats the end of that wish.

My comment/question:

In the past, you've said you didn't want to sing certain songs again- but of course, you ended up doing so, because they're classics and we love them. Are there any songs from the first few albums that you can say, without question, that you will never perform? (either again or ever, as some have never been performed)

My comment/question:

In the past, you've said you didn't want to sing certain songs again- but of course, you ended up doing so, because they're classics and we love them. Are there any songs from the first few albums that you can say, without question, that you will never perform? (either again or ever, as some have never been performed)

Good question :thumbsup:

Hope she will not mention Dear Jessie because i love this song :rosey:

Guest LeJazzHot!

Personally if I were to do a live Facebook chat around the world with any talk show host I would have chosen Ellen given they have wonderful chemistry, but Jimmy should be cool.

someone ask her for a Tarantino directed video for Gang Bang

why wasn't Impressive Instant released

And why didn't you do a video for Nothing Fails?

I'm sorry but I don't think she gives a crap about those songs to bother in answering those questions.

Guest groovyguy

http://www.updt.me/go?item=madonna-and-jimmy-fallon-will-break-the-internet&t=fb

Madonna and Jimmy Fallon will ‘break the Internet’

Chris Marlowe / March 22, 2012 1:10 am

It’s not surprising that late night talk show host Jimmy Fallon will be interviewing Madonna on Saturday, but this time it will be streamed live to everyone who’s on Facebook rather than be on TV.

The interview will take place in front of a live audience, and fans are invited to submit questions for the live stream chat hosted on Madonna’s Facebook page March 24 at 6 p.m. EDT.

“I’m going to break the Internet,” Fallon said on his Late Night with Jimmy Fallon television broadcast. “This interview with me is the only live press she’s doing … We’re going to take questions from fans on Facebook, and the whole thing will be broadcast live around the world.”

Viewing is free but requires fans to “like” Madonna’s page first. The superstar’s Facebook page has already started to share video shot behind-the-scenes at tour rehearsals and other sneak previews in the buildup to the release of MDNA, her 12th studio album, on Monday (March 26) on Interscope Records.

The first single off MDNA is “Give Me All Your Luvin,” which already has become Madonna’s 41st No.1 dance hit.

someone ask her for a Tarantino directed video for Gang Bang

why wasn't Impressive Instant released

Exactly. That's exactly what i wanna know (II single) and what i wanna see (Tarantino video for GB).

I asked something along the lines of ...

Are there any reoccurrences that happen on tour that have been consistent throughout all your tours that your fans don't notice? Like slips, discussions, jokes, lateness to stage, forgetting moves...etc...and do you ever notice your dancers admiration towards you on stage like for example when they are surrounding you in Miles Away?

Guest groovyguy

Thanks again GG for the update.

Sat 23:30 CET!!!

Anyone else submitted questions?

You're welcome!

06:00:00 p.m. Saturday March 24, 2012 in US/Eastern

03:00:00 p.m. Saturday March 24, 2012 in US/Pacific

11:00:00 p.m. Saturday March 24, 2012 in CET

10:00:00 p.m. Saturday March 24, 2012 in GMT

06:00:00 a.m. Sunday March 25, 2012 in Asia/Singapore

You're welcome!

06:00:00 p.m. Saturday March 24, 2012 in US/Eastern

03:00:00 p.m. Saturday March 24, 2012 in US/Pacific

11:00:00 p.m. Saturday March 24, 2012 in CET

10:00:00 p.m. Saturday March 24, 2012 in GMT

06:00:00 a.m. Sunday March 25, 2012 in Asia/Singapore

You're amazing, groovy!! :bow:

Thank you for these!

do you ever notice your dancers admiration towards you on stage like for example when they are surrounding you in Miles Away?

That's very LAME :lmao: