Jimmy Fallon Facebook Interview March 24

aorlaan

Guest groovyguy

Madonna's Favourite Song of MDNA: Gang Bang

Madonna will be going to Brazil with the Madonna World Tour.

First section of the show will be violent and is called" Transgression"

Show will be a little bit over two hours.

Guest LeJazzHot!

No every time they mention it, they say Madonna's 2012 world tour but I think she still hasn't decided on a tour name yet tbh

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

anyways, she has great chemistry with jimmy. they are very cute together. love him. wanna kiss him all over.

Wouldn't kiss him, looks too much like Prince of the Lizard People, but he was very funny and the interview was relaxed and fun. Madonna is so hot and funny.

:lmao: I love how she's leaning up against the autograph wall (w/ pen in hand) not even caring if she's rubbing off more autographs w/ her Addidas arms socks

She looks fabulous! Love the outfit. Many of the fan questions have been asked and answered b4, but the interview was fun. I loved her dancing! Yeah it was too short.

Thanks for ripping and sharing the interview cuz I missed it and if she pops up in Miami (or wherever) tonight I'll miss that too. Please, someone rip it and share again. MANY THANKS :inlove: MadonnaNation never disappoints :inlove:

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2012/03/25/madonna-interview-with-jimmy-fallon-i-want-to-sing-a-serge-gainsbourg-song-when-performing-in-paris/

Madonna interview with Jimmy Fallon: “I want to sing a Serge Gainsbourg song when performing in Paris “

For the release of MDNA, Madonna had a live interview on Facebook with Jimmy Fallon.

Before the interview, Madonna and Jimmy Fallon both wrote on the famous Facebook wall…

Madonna and Jimmy Fallon at the Facebook Wall in New York (2)

Here are some interesting parts from the interview…

Madonna’s favourite track on MDNA: Gang Bang

Madonna will be going to Brazil with the Madonna World Tour.

First section of the show will be violent and is called” Transgression”

As she already revealed on the Larry Flick interview, Gang Bang will be included on the tour!

Madonna might perform “Physical Attraction” and “Love Spent” on tour.

She’d like to perform Serge Gainsbourg’s “Je t’aime… moi non plus” on stage in Paris…

The show will be a little bit under two hours.

On M.I.A. and Nicki Minaj: They are bad ass bitches

What would Madonna do if she was the president of the United States…

- Taking all the money spent on defense and put it into education.

- Gay marriage would be legal everywhere and accepted.

- No restrictions on any of her videos… ever

Finally, Madonna eats ice cream in bed while watching movies – The “Truth or Dare” fragrance has been inspired by her mother – Arianne Phillips is doing the costumes of the upcoming world tour – Madonna’s wearing “Party Rock” pants that were given to her by LMFAO…

Have a look at the video….

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7H1QMaYdwUo