Jimmy Fallon Facebook Interview March 24

aorlaan

She didn't answer the question properly about why she isn't doing any of the traditional promo.

It would have been good to hear her full response instead of one of Guy O's lame tweets.

Kind of fishy that Lady Reductive posts this on her facebook the EXACT minute the live chat started.

People ask me why I wear veils. I reply, I'm mourning. Mourning what? Well I figure something shitty must be going on somewhere.

not that anyone noticed her lameness.... :sassy: as if she could sway the attention.

Kind of fishy that Lady Reductive posts this on her facebook the EXACT minute the live chat started.

People ask me why I wear veils. I reply, I'm mourning. Mourning what? Well I figure something shitty must be going on somewhere.

not that anyone noticed her lameness.... :sassy: as if she could sway the attention.

:lmao:

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

It was funny when Jimmy said his fav album is True Blue, she tells him be more specific about what song to perform live, he then says the first album is his fav and borderline--lol

LJBGLGHKL :rotfl:

One word: Mental.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Why did you choose Nicki and MIA for this record?

"BECAUSE THEY'RE BADASS BITCHES"

:rotfl: THAT'S FUCKING RIGHT MADONNA :inlove:

i'm appalled how sick this woman is!

Okay, I just heard a rumor she's appearing at XL tonight.

are u for real? i'm going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MADONNAXL1-LOGO.jpg

will this be like the last night at ROXY???????????

Why was Jimmy Fallon asked to interview? I'd rather have someone who could focus on a question. Although he was entertaining on an elementary level.

Poor PIG... remember when Give me all your luvin' leaked??? she was one of the first poop tarts to say "I like her new song" I mean it wasn't even the final version and she took the time to download it or search it on youtube... She's OBSESSED with Madonna. :scared: scary shit :scared:

i'm appalled how sick this woman is!

Her NON DANCING "tour" rehearsals are getting to her. Madonna doesnt want to reveal to much but I bet that GaGa is rushing back to rehearsals with GUNS on her mind.