Just received this email!

From Madonna newsletter@madonna.com via publicaster.com

Madonna Facebook Chat - Sat, Mar 24 @ 6:30pm EST

fb01.jpg

fb02.jpg

fb03.jpg

Guest groovyguy

http://madonna.com/news/title/madonna-live-facebook-qa-on-march-24

Madonna will kick off the release of her highly anticipated album MDNA when she sits down for an exclusive interview with late night host Jimmy Fallon who will conduct a live stream chat on the star's Facebook page Saturday, March 24th at 6:30pm EST. Fans can submit their questions on Madonna's page.

Click HERE to watch

Saturday March 24th

06:30:00 p.m. Saturday March 24, 2012 in US/Eastern

03:30:00 p.m. Saturday March 24, 2012 in US/Pacific

11:30:00 p.m. Saturday March 24, 2012 in CET

10:30:00 p.m. Saturday March 24, 2012 in GMT

06:30:00 a.m. Sunday March 25, 2012 in Asia/Singapore

That's very LAME :lmao:

I don't think so. She always mentions how she feels like the "mother" of her dancers, and many of them have expressed their excitement and adoration for her. Seem of them are humble but just don't care as much. Seem of them, you could tell they actually see her the way we do, and I would think are professional for the most part but on stage, in those moments they savor the moment they are sharing with her. Idk I thought it was interesting cause I noticed it on her tours and especially in her documentaries.

http://madonna.com/news/title/madonna-live-facebook-qa-on-march-24

Madonna will kick off the release of her highly anticipated album MDNA when she sits down for an exclusive interview with late night host Jimmy Fallon who will conduct a live stream chat on the star's Facebook page Saturday, March 24th at 6:30pm EST. Fans can submit their questions on Madonna's page.

Click HERE to watch

Saturday March 24th

06:30:00 p.m. Saturday March 24, 2012 in US/Eastern

03:30:00 p.m. Saturday March 24, 2012 in US/Pacific

11:30:00 p.m. Saturday March 24, 2012 in CET

10:30:00 p.m. Saturday March 24, 2012 in GMT

06:30:00 a.m. Sunday March 25, 2012 in Asia/Singapore

thanks grooveyguy!

I don't have a facebook account. :nocomment: But if I had one, I would ask her one of the following questions:

- How do you deal with sexism and ageism directed towards you? What do you say to those critics who claim you should grow up, act your age and stop calling yourself "girl" in your songs?

- Recently, your producer Martin Solveig said in an interview that there is an unreleased track from your recording sessions with him that won't be released. What's it called and will it never ever see the light of the day?

- While writing and recording the song "Gang Bang", were you thinking about anybody in particular (poor bitch)?

- What's the last movie you saw/ book you read?

Maybe you guys wanna post one of these questions on facebook????

Thanks and have a great week-end! :kiss2:

Music only please, i don't need 2 know how she deals with things, wether that's the media, the kids or the ex.

I'd rather she keep it 4 her songs....

thank u. :fag:

So 9 am Australian EDST (Sydney)

I just logged in to the interface and it looks cool. Has MDNA and Jimmy adds running in a loop at the moment

I don't have a facebook account. :nocomment: But if I had one, I would ask her one of the following questions:

- How do you deal with sexism and ageism directed towards you? What do you say to those critics who claim you should grow up, act your age and stop calling yourself "girl" in your songs?

- Recently, your producer Martin Solveig said in an interview that there is an unreleased track from your recording sessions with him that won't be released. What's it called and will it never ever see the light of the day?

- While writing and recording the song "Gang Bang", were you thinking about anybody in particular (poor bitch)?

- What's the last movie you saw/ book you read?

Maybe you guys wanna post one of these questions on facebook????

Thanks and have a great week-end! :kiss2:

I don't have an account either! But I really liked your first question. Hope she talks something like that.

Guest ditaluver

I don't have an account either! But I really liked your first question. Hope she talks something like that.

i asked it for you so we;ll see :)

ok logged in....i hope its not the same safe standard bullshit shes been saying ALL THIS TIME, otherwise whats the point

and that scroll for the questions is going so fast - how the hell is anyone going to see that!?!? lol

ugh, what time does this start