SOME GIRLS

gemini1313

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

It's reminds me of the Rachel Stevens album 'Come And Get It', which had some good electro pop on it.

Guest northernlad

I recall some of the reviews judging this as a weak link, if not the weak link. Probably the most surprised with this one. It's wonderful!

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

I love the spoken bits in the background. She also sounds like Debbie Harry.

I prefer the Skype noises in the background :doofus:

Guest Mdnaboy

It reminds me, in the beat of The Waitresses "I know What Boys Like"......

Maybe thats the "hook" 80's pop someone above was referring to. At least for me thats what i get from it.

I like Some girls.

Edited by Mdnaboy

Guest dressUup

It reminds me, in the beat of The Waitresses "I know What Boys Like"......

Maybe thats the "hook" 80's pop someone above was referring to. At least for me thats what i get from it.

I like Some girls.

exactly what I thought when I first heard it. Love it! The music is insane!

Guest Bitchbag

I love this track. Deffo one of the best on there. And they said it was the 'weak' track and a filler? Erm, no!

Classic M. Love!

I agree with the Blondie/Debbie Harry comparisons.When I first heard this song,I thought of Debbie and the music she was doing in the early 80s ("Rapture","Backfired",etc)."Some Girls" has that same type of vibe.I like it!

It's funny because when I listened to this the first time on leak day I thought it was decent but not anything too special. Then I listened again later on, with headphones on and WOW....this IS an 80's Madonna song. This could've been on Like A Virgin or something (obviously not the production) the hook is INSANE!! FANTASTIC track and I hope this ends up being a single.

It's funny because when I listened to this the first time on leak day I thought it was decent but not anything too special. Then I listened again later on, with headphones on and WOW....this IS an 80's Madonna song. This could've been on Like A Virgin or something (obviously not the production) the hook is INSANE!! FANTASTIC track and I hope this ends up being a single.

I agree! The first time I heard this,I wasn't too impressed but now I LOVE it!